Chapter 15

Tragic Love

You all have a very nice evening. You guys laughed, play, talk, and many other things you guys did.

JI HYEON'S POV:

I was sitting next to Kai. He laughed so loud! hahaha I don't know why but its just funny when he laughed. I was drinking my bubble tea, suddenly Kai put his arms around me. I was blushing. Hyo Jin and the rest of exo member are beside me and infront of me. Then Hyo jin looked at us and whispered it to Chanyeol and Chanyol spread it to everyone. Damn, I was really blushing. Then everyone looked and us and started to make annoying sounds like 'ehmm, fake coughs, and Oooooooo'.

I put Kai's hand down and run towards Chanyeol and D.O (who are standing) and hide behind them.

"Yah! Ji hyeon-ah!" Kai runned towards the boys.

"Can you guys please let her out?" Kai smirked.

Chanyeol and D.O looked at each other and slide away so that Kai can catch me.

"Sunbaee!! Aniyoo!!" I screamed and tried to pull them back.

"I'll catch you now!" Kai runned. Well what should I say? I runned around the mall so that he woudnt catch me.

(back to the story)

You watched Kai and Ji hyeon running around the mall. You felt happy that they are doing this. then Sehun whispered to you.

"Do you wanna do that to?" He then tickled you and you stand up.

"Oppa! Get away!" You runned and hide behind Baekhyun and Minhyuk.

"Not now.." Sehun pouted.

You did a mehrong and run to find Ji hyeon and kai.

"JI HYEON! KAI!" you shouted.

"Oh no you're not!" Sehun then run after you.

Everyone was literally looking at you guys. But you guys didn't give a crap about it because you guys are having fun.

(After some time)

You finally found Ji Hyeon.

"Ji Hyeo-" You then gasp and hid behind the wall.

"You bastard!" The girl slapped her hard.

you took a glance and found out that she fell down. You gasp and run towards her.

"Ji Hyeon-ah!!" You shouted.

"Oo its Hyo Jin saving her bestfriend!" The girl said sarcasticly.

"GET THE AWAY!" You pushed them. they were wearing a mask so you don't know who they are.

"Girls you know what to do." The girl said. Her friends nodded in responed and kicked you and Ji Hyeon hard.

You both were coughing blood.

"Someone...He-help.." You tried to talk.

SEHUN'S POV:

I found Kai already and now we need to find the girls. We searched everywhere but we didn't found them. We are getting worried and called the others to help.

After some minute, me, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Kai saw a bunch of girls Kicking something. Then we saw a hand from the ground crying for help.

"HYO JIN-AH!" Chanyeol runned.

we were shocked so we runned towards the girls.

The girls that kicked them runned away.

We-We were to late.. Th-They are bleeding so much.

"Call 119 fast!!! Chanyeol said.

"Stay with us Ji Hyeon and Hyo Jin... Please...."

A/N: Damn! Whats gonna happened next??!!! I am literally crying noww!