Chapter 25: Memories

Tragic Love

Hyo Jin's POV

H-How? How can this happened to me? After all these problems, we gain another problem. Well I gain another problem. How could he lie to me? He never loved me? Did he used me? A lot of things are running through my mind. It makes me feel sick to know that he ing lied to me. But I can't just trust this too. Urgh why is my life so hard?!

"How can I trust you?" I then speak up.

"What? He didn't told you?" She gasped sarcastically.

"How can I trust you?" I asked again.

"Oh please Hyo Jin, chillax will ya? Jeez." She frowned. "He never loved you. He never did. He broke up with me because he has too. He still loves me. He dated you because he felt pitty for you. He used you to get peoples attention. You were different form the others thats why he used you, and he has to act like that so that-"

"THAT IS NOT TRUE! HE LOVES ME AND STILL DO! HE NEVER LOVED A LIKE YOU!" I shouted.

"Same goes to you. He never liked you because you are too childish. Immature to be exact." She smiled.

"Thats enough Eun Ji." Chanyeol said.

"Well its too sad that you're oppas are here. Such a party wrecker. Maybe I'll tell you next time when they are not here." She winked and goes back inside.

"Hyo Jin we didn't know that-"

"Save it." I walked back inside.

I went back to my class. I was still pissed. I was pissed at everything. Why did Ji Hyeon leave when I need her here? I felt numb. I was daydreaming the whole time that I didnt even notice that there was someone infront of me staring at me. 

"Ah, Minhyuk sunbae. Sorry, there is a lot of stuff going through my mind." I said. I know that my face was red.

Everyone in my class was looking. Most of them was squelling and giggling because The Minhyuk, one of the most popular guy in this school, is sitting in our class. It was so embarrassing how they stare at us talking.

"Nah, It's okay. It was cute to see you day dreaming like that." He smiled and put his hand on his jawline. "You should do that more often."  

"Oh shut up Minhyuk." I said it out loud. Everyone gasped. they were suprised of how I reacted to his compliment. They didn't know that I was close with him.

We both laughed at their reaction. We laughed so hard that he fell to the ground.

"Oh my God, did you see their faces?! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAA!" He laughed again.

"Okay, Okay Minhyuk Its not that funny anymore c'mon." I said while pulling him up.

He sat back on ther chair infront of me.

"Okay, so what brings you here?" I asked.

"Oh right, I was gonna ask if you want to go out with me today." He smiled. 

The way he smiled made my heart racing. What is happening with me?

"Sure, why not?" I smiled back at him.

"Okay so after school yeah?" He then stands up.

"Like right away? Sure." I said.

"Great! See you later day dreamer!" He ran out of the class.

"SHUT UP MINHYUK!" I shouted and giggled.

 

After some crazy studies, it was time to go home. 

I put my books inside my bag. Most of the students went home already. There was only few left. 

Then I heard someone tapping on my table. I looked up and saw Minhyuk. 

"Hi there day dreamer." He grin.

"Oh well hello there Mr. Smelly pants." I smirked.

He put his hand on his chest and he was pretending as in he's hurt.

"Ouch, that hurts." He looked at me with sad eyes.

"It will not work on me Minhyuk." I laughed at his goofyness.

"pfft fine, you'll regret it soon." He smirked.

"Lets see." I took my bag and went out of school with Minhyuk.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asked me. 

"Hmm lets buy bubble tea!" 

He smiled at my silly reaction. "Okay then day dreamer, lets go buy some bubble tea. But," He stopped. "The one who haven't got there first will pay!" He ran.

I laughed at his last sentence. "You're gonna get it Lee Minhyuk!" I ran.

Eventually he got there first.

"Damnit! You were cheating!" I frowned.

 He laughed. "I did not!" 

"Fine fine a deal is a deal." I said.

After spending some time there, we went to a carnival.

"Minhyuk lets play that!" 

He smiled casually and followed me.

We spend a lot of time in here. We played, talked, gossip, and all the other stuff that you can imagine.

"Its late already, maybe we should go." i said.

He grabbed my wrist stopping me from going away.

"Lets get a picture together." He smiled.

My stomach was full with butterflies. His smile was somehow different. Urgh stop it Hyo Jin.

"Uh.. sure." I smiled back.

We went to the photo booth and took some pictures.

"Aww you look so cute!" I grin.

"Oh please Hyo Jin, I look way better than that." 

"Which is?" I turn back at him.

"Hot." He said.

I laughed so hard that I can't even breathe.

"Omg Minhyuk you're hilarious." I wiped the tears off.

"Well, I do look hot." He then act like he was some kind of model or something.

"Oh stop it Minhyuk! I can't breathe!" I laughed.

"Because of my hotness?" He smirked. I laughed again. He really knows how to make me laugh. Not like Sehun.

I soon become sad. Why did I even remember him? God please. Then I remember when he took me to the carnival similar to this. All those memories went back. Those fake memories. I hate it when I remember the stuff that I wouldn't want to remember.

Minhyuk saw the bitterness that I am feeling.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Oh, Yeah I'm okay." I smiled.

He stopped from walking and grab me into his embrace.

"Stop lying Hyo Jin, I know you're not." 

I am shocked that he hugged me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked nicely.

I nodded onto his chest.

"Okay then, lets go home. You can tell me on the way home." He took my chin and smiled.

All the way home I told him every single detail that is happening.

"Everything went blank when she died. She has been there all the time. Sometimes I can't believe that she's gone." I said.

"She's happy up there Hyo Jin, no worries." He gave me a reassuring smile.

I smiled back. I don't know why but I feel safe with him. 

"Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Sure."

"If he doesn't love you, why would he be pissed at me?" He asked.

I was trying to give him an answer but It didn't work.

"Like when I helped you in the hotel, when I gave you the flower, when-"

"Wait, you were the one who gave me the flower?" My eyes widen.

"Uh.. Um...." He was blushing.

"Thank you." I smiled. "I really appreciate that. My brother wouldn't tell me who it was from. i thought it was from Sehun but he said it wasn't from him."

He chuckled. "well, did you, well.. liked it?" 

I can see he was getting nervous.

"Of course! I love it. Thank you so much Minhyuk."

He smiled widely.

My house was 200 metres away.

As we walk toward my house, I saw someone familiar. He's talking to Chanyeol. He's wearing a hoodie so I can't really see him. Both of them are shouting at each other. I look at Minhyuk and his expression is the same as mine. We ran towards the house.

"HEY YOU! DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO MY BROTHER LIKE THAT!" I shove him off. He fell down. His hoodie is off and I could now see his face. I gasped. I can't believe it. 

"Hyo Jin?" He asked.

I ran inside the house, not caring how rude I was. I went inside the room and slammed the door. I ripped all of the posters and pictures that are on the wall. I can't take the fact that he's here. He's ing here after all the s that been through. He wasn't even ing there when Ji Hyeon died. 

I cried on the floor. Not knowing what to do.

After some moment I heard the boys shouting.

"She doesn't want to meet you! She's sick of your bulls man!" Chanyeol shouted.

"I need to see her! I don't ing care!" He screamed.

I went out of the room. They were all staring at me.

"Hyo Jin, I'm sorry I didn't-" 

"Piss off Sehun. You don't belong here."