Chapter 12

Tragic Love

CHANYEOL’S POV:

I was holding her hand tightly. I was praying to God to search for help. Then I heard a door slammed. It was Minhyuk, Ji Hyeon and D.O.

“What are you doing here?” Sehun spoke.

“Sehun, his father is a doctor, he knows what to do.” Ji Hyeon said.

“Where is she? I could help her and you Chanyeol.” He said.

“D.O, Kai, Baekhyun, Kris help Chayeol with his bruises and cuts, The rest help me with Hyo Jin.”

He was really focusing on you. He checked your pulse and your body temper.

Minhyuk then sigh.

“W-What happened to her?” I asked.

“Nothing much actually. She is okay, she just had a panic attack. That’s why she fainted.” Minhyuk said.

Kai was helping Chanyeol and he spoke: “I-I’m sorry.. She shouldn’t have been here.”

“Its okay man.” I put my hand on his shoulders.

“S-Sorry I made your day worse guys, and sorry Ji Hyeon..” He apologized.

“Gwenchanayo.” Ji Hyeon smiled.

“Okay. Hmm... She just need some rest and some medicine to cure the panic attack.” Minhyuk said. “I’ll give you the medicine name and you can get it in the nearest drug store.”

I stand up. “Thank you so much Minhyuk. You did a lot for us and her. I’ll tell Hyo jin that you helped her with everything when she woke up.” I bowed.

“A-Ah! You don’t need to do that. I am really greatfull that I can help you guys, especially her.” Minhyuk looked at Hyo jin and smiled.” I better go now. I’ll text you the medicine Chanyeol.”

When he was about to go out of the room, he then looked back and smiled to Sehun.

“And Sehun, I am so sorry that I made her cry on my shoulder. I’ll make it up to you. Hmm, Bubble tea?” He asked.

Sehun then smile and laugh,”Yeah, anytime dude.”

“Then lets go tomorrow! I know a place that sells the best bubble tea here.” Minhyuk said.

“Okay. Lets meet up tomorrow afternoon in the beach.” I said.

“Yeah sure. I’ll be there with the boys. See ya guys soon!”

A/N: Hey guys! sorry that this chapter is kinda short T.T and guys, I editted chapter 6. Only a little bit though, When it says "D.O is a good friend of yours", I editted that part to, "D.O and Kai is a good friend of yours". You guys don't need to read them all over again ^^. So please subscribe, comment, and upvote Exotic_lover135 thank youu~~~ <3<3<3