Chapter 10: Tragic strikes again

Tragic Love

"Hi guyss!!!!" Seo Bun said.

“She’s really here..” Chanyeol whispered.

(Back to the story)

“Oo hi Hyo Jin!! Haven’t seen you in a while!”

“Oo.. Um.. Hi..” You said.

“Why are you guys being so suprised to see me?” Seo Bun asked.

“Why didn’t you tell us that you’re coming? Plus, how did you know that we’re here?” Kris asked.

“Woow, Guys chill. What’s up with you guys? Oppa~ Do you know what happened to them??” Seo Bun asked cutely.

“Molla.” He said coldly.

“Did you perhaps follow Kai’s car?” Chen asked.

“Yes. I did follow his car. Is that a probelm Chen?” She said coldly.

Hyo Jin walk forward, and looked in to her eyes deeply. Seo Bun was quite scared because she knows how Hyo jin will be.

“It IS a problem actually. Why would you follow his car? I know your her girlfriend but he needs some time to relax with his friends. Now you look what’ve you done to MY best friend. She is crying here hopeless. I know you saw her, I know you saw here crying, and I KNOW you know her. Is that right Seo Bun?”

Seo Bun was speechless. Nothing came out from .

“And I saw YOU smirking when you saw her crying. Huh, what kind of girl are you? You only do this stuffs because there is Kai. pfft, Hopeless kinda gir-”

Seo Bun slapped you hard. Hyo Jin fell on her knee and scratched her knee.

Everyone was shocked. Chanyeol runned and helped you up. Sehun saw what she did to you and he immedietly walk towards Seo Bun, pushing her away.

“What were you doing?!! Why the will you do that to her?!!”

“She ing insult me!!! Can’t you see that Sehun??!” She got angry.

Ji Hyeon got up and helped Chanyeol to get Hyo Jin up.

Hyo Jin, Hyo Jin wake up, wake up. Please wake up!” Chanyeol cried.

“Chanyeol we should put her in her room. I know she was just shocked that Seo Bun hitted her. Me and the rest will put her in the room, and you help Sehun and the rest, arasso?”

He wiped his tears and nodded.

“YEOROBUN!! Help me to get her to the room!!” Ji Hyeon shouted.

“NDE!” They run and lift you up.

“She was doing the right thing!!! You in’ make her uncontious again!” Sehun said.

Kai didn’t care what they are talking about. Then he saw you being carried by the others and that concerned him. He run towards the building and tried to help.

“Oppa!!! Why are you leaving me alone??!!” Seo Bun screamed.

Kai then stopped and look towards her.

“You in’ make things worst Seo Bun. You shouldn’t have come here from the first, and you know what? All words that Hyo Jin said is true, I agree with her. So, you better get the out off my way.” Kai exploded.

A/N: What will happened next?? Omg, even though I made the story I could feel the tension of this story!! Can't wait for the next chapter!! Stay tuned!!