Chapter 19: Good Old Times.

Tragic Love

" I can stay with you tonight but I can't stay with you tomrrow." Hyo Jin said.

"What?! Hyo JIn-ah! Then who am I gonna be with??!" Ji Hyeon

"Umm... Kai?" Hyo Jin smirked.

"Him? Again? You serious? He stayed with me when I was in the hospital." JI Hyeon made a blank-kinda-face.

"Fine, I'll find another way." Hyo Jin said.

"By the way, what are you gonna do tomorrow?" Ji Hyeon asked.

Hyo Jin sighed.

"Tomorrow is my- no its our last day to meet Sehun. He's going back to the states. He wants to go out with me for the whole day. That's why I can't stay with you my bestfriend." Hyo Jin laughed. But she felt really sad for Sehun leaving.

"Oo.. So where are you guys going?"

"Well, amusement park, beach, etc. Anywhere that we want to go."

"Well, say that I'm gonna miss my long lost brother for him okay?" Ji Hyeon laughed.

"hahaha okay!" They walk towards home feeling happy and greatful.

 

They arrived home.

Hyo Jin unlocked the door.

 

"Home Sweet Home." Hyo Jin said.

"Its so dark here Hyo Jin."

"Yeah you knoww, electricity saving kinda thing."

"Ah arasso. Let me turn on the lights."

"You know where it is?"

"Um, DUH! I stayed at your house like.. what? 500 times?"

Hyo Jin Laughed. "Maybe more."

Ji Hyeon the lights and saw the most amazing thing that she ever seen.

"OMG! HYO JIN!!!" She screamed.

Hyo Jin runned towards her and asked her,"WHAT?!"

"Your room is soooo clean!! and what amuse me the most is that Sehun's picture is everywhere." She said. You blushed.

"Unnie, The one thats on the right is when we were still in grade 9. I stalked him remember?" Ji Hyeon laughed.

"Right, right. You stalked him with me, while your brother tell you where he was right? hahhaha! God, I missed the old days." Ji Hyeon said while looking at the pictures.

"Yeah, I missed them too."

"Is that Kai?" Ji Hyeon asked.

You laughed. "Yeah thats Kai with Seo Bun. Because of you we stalked them too."

"Oo hahaha. Good old times. Oo! Remember you cried when Sehun KISSED that girl? What's her name..."

"The popular one right? Yeah Eun Ji. Chanyeol saw me crying and talked to me, he also treated us a bubble tea, then the group found us then Sehun saw my eyes are swollen so he went towards me and asked me what happened."

"And you said "Oo.. Its nothing.. We watched a movie and it was really sad.." Hahahahahahahaaha, what a good answer Hyo Jin."

"Well what else could I say??" They both laughed.

"Sehun treated you like his sister but you didn't want that right?" Ji Hyeon asked.

"That is so true! I was talking to Chanyeol like "No! I don't want him to treat me like his sister!!" " Hyo Jin Laughed.

"Oo! and I TOTALY remembered when he confessed to you. He said that He fell in love with you not like a sister but like a lover when he saw your swollen eyes right??" Ji Hyeon laughed.

"Yeah. But because of me they broke up.."

"Who cares! hhahaha. Hey, does Sehun know about this MASSIVE picture of him??" Ji Hyeon asked curiously.

"Apparently... He doesn't know. I put this picture on my wall when he said that he's gonna leave again. I save those pictures in the wardrobe there." Hyo Jin pointed.

"Of course. You never let me open that wardrobe." She pouted.

"hahaha its not the time yet. You know that that wardrobe is not only mine? there's another *counting* oh 3 more people that use this wardrobe."

"WHAT?! I'm not included?!"

"My God unnie! Didn't I say its not the time fr you to open it yet??"

"Right right." She pouted.

The door opened with a squeky sound.

"HELLO?! HYO JIN, ARE YOU HERE??!"

A/N: Ta da!!! Quite long story aight??(;