Chapter 11: Calling for Help

Tragic Love

“you heard him right?” Chanyeol said. “You better get the out off here before we beat you up.”Chanyeol words are really meaning full even though he wasn’t doing it with a strict voice.

(In the room)

“, , . She’s not waking up!” D.O cried.

Sehun and Chanyeol arrive at her room. They were all sweaty.

“She is uncontious again because of that ing Seo Bun!” Chanyeol punches the wall until his knuckle bleeds.

“Dude stop! You are hurting yourself!” Kai screamed at him.

“Me and Ji Hyeon wil get the first aid!” D.O said and he then walks out with Ji Hyeon.

D.O’S POV:

We ask the person in the lobby if they have a First Aid kit, They said we should go to the second floor and search for it in the medical room. We thanked him and went to find the First Aid kit.

Walking with Ji Hyeon is actually a bit awkward cause of the problem before.

“Ji Hyeon.. Sorry we didn’t inform you that he has a girlfriend.. We don’t want to see you hurt..” I speak.

“Oo haha its okay. You guys hide it because of a reason, so I’m okay with it.” She smiled.

We are at the second floor now, and still searching for the medical room.

“Oppa! I got it!”Ji Hyeon told me.

We rush to the elevator and waiting for it to go to the first floor. Inside the elevator, we saw a fimiliar guy. He was reading a Book while listening to music. He didn’t notice that we are there.

“Ji Hyeon-ah” I whispered. “Is that Minhyuk?”

She then looked at the guy. “Yeah, it is.” She said.

“I heard that he studies medical things? Maybe he could help!”

“But first, what kind of medical thing?? Should we ask him?”

So I poke him and he noticed.

“Oo!! Kyungsoo-ah!! What a suprise to see you here!” He shouted.

“Nde~ Its a suprise meeting you too.” I smiled.

“So what are you guys doing here? Vacation?” He smiled.

“Umm, yeah we are in a vacation for the rest of the the school holidays.”

“Ah, nado.” He said.

“Who’s this?” He asked.

“The name’s Ji Hyeon, Hyo Jin’s Bestfriend, Nice to meet you.” She smiled.

MINHYUK’S POV:

Hyo Jin’s Bestfriend? So she’s here??

“Actually we were gonna ask you something.” D.O said.

“Oo of course! What is it?”

“your dad is a doctor right? So you know things like checking the pulse and stuffs.” He said.

The elevator door is opened and we went out.

“Umm, Yeah. Why?” I asked.

“Hyo Jin is uncontious again and Chanyeol’s knuckles is bleeding, we don’t know what to do but we have the First Aid Kit.” Ji Hyeon said.

“What?! She’s uncontious again?! I-I could help! Where is her room??” I asked.

“Elegant room number 3.” He said.

“Then Lets go!” I runned.

A/N: Hey guys!! So I just knew that I already got may viewers! But I need more subscribers and please upvote my storyy! kamsahamida~