Chapter 8

Tragic Love

You were calling your friend.

“Ji Hyeon!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Yah!! Don’t shout!!”

“I’m sorry I’m just so excited!!’

“What’s up?”

“Me and EXO will go to the beach and stay there for some time!! You are invited tooo!!”

“Na??!! Jinjja?!! Aaaaaaa!! Thank you for inviting mee!!’

“Hahahaha your welcomeee now dress up, pack your bags and come to my house!”

“Nde!”

(In the beach)

“Wow!! The view is amazing!!” You squeeled.

You guys just arrive. You guys were running around. No one was around, only you guys. Everyone is happy. You guys are staying in a 5 star villa.

Everyone was having fun except for Sehun and you. ji Hyeon is a good friend of yours that you trusted. From the first time you meet her, she was the only one that didn’t betray you. Everyone in EXO likes her, she’s fun to hangout with.

You and Sehun was just starring at them. Then Sehun spoke,

“Hey.. I’m sorry that I get mad at you last time.” He was sitting  beside you, looking down.

“Hmm.” You humble.

“Look, I’m sorry.. forgive me Hyo Jin..” He pleased.

“Fine.” You smiled at him.

“Hey love birds! Come here!! You guys should have fun here!!” Luhan shouted.

Sehun offered his hand, and you accept it. You both were walking peacefully.

*SPLASH*

Baekhyun and Chanyeol splashed you both with the sea water.

“YAH!!” You both screamed and jumped to the sea.

You guys were having so much fun together, but then you and Ji Hyeon are tired. You both run to the villa and bring some towel for the boys.

In the villa, you guys wear the dress-kinda-towel because you guys were wearing a bikini. You guys were heading to the beach but something caught your eyes. A guy wearing a knee short, white shirt, brown hair, with a friend beside him.

"Hyo Jin, are you okay?” Ji Hyeon asked.

“Oo yeah I’m okay, lets go.”

(On the way to the beach)

"Hyo Jin, I’ve been thinking about this for a long time..” Ji Hyeon said.

“Oo, well what is it?”

“You know that I have a crush on Kai right?” She asked.