Chapter 16

Tragic Love

You both were rushed to the hospital. Kai, Chanyeol, and Sehun are really worried. The doctor told them to stay outside for a moment.

they waited for 2 hours only but it feels like 2 million years just to wait for them. Then the doctor went out.

"Are you their guardian?" The doctor asked.

"yes we are, are they okay??" Chanyeol and Kai asked.

"they are okay, but one of them need a blood transfusion (Blood Donor)." the doctor said.

"Wh-Which one??" They asked.

"J-Ji Hyeon? Is that her name? Her blood type is A, so she needs someone who has a A blood type."  The doctor asked.

"I'll do it." Kai raised his hand.

"Okay then. We will do it today, is it okay? because she is in a lack of blood, and we need blood fast or not she could die."

"Okay.. But how about the other one? Hyo Jin?" Kai and Chanyeol asked.

"She is alright but she have many bruises and she is uncontious, so it may take a while for her to recover." The doctor said.

"Okay, Kai lets go."

(after some time......)

"Okay so Kai alreay transfuted his blood to Ji Hyeon.." the doctor said.

"Which room is she in?" Kai asked.

"She is in room number A210."

"Both of them are there?" Chanyeol asked.

"No. Hyo Jin is in room number B210 (Across A section room)" The doctor said.

"Oo, arasso. Kamsahamnida!!" They runned.

They are rushing towards the room (Kai rushed to Ji Hyeon's room, and the rest rushed to Hyo Jin's room)

KAI'S POV:

I rushed to Ji Hyeon's room hoping she's alright and contious already..and hug her in comfort.

I banged the door because I was really worried and wanted her to be alright, and as I walked in... I can't believe what I saw.

Ji Hyeon was laying on the bed uncontious, pale, weak, and many bruises all over her body.

I walked towards her slowly, and silently cried. I... I don't know what to do.. She just layed there, looked pale and weak.

I stayed beside her and hold her hand tightly, wishing she would woke up.

I felt guilty that I didn't found ji Hyeon right away. its like I was the one who made this worst.

(Back to the story)

Exo members wanted to visit Ji Hyeon, but suddenly they heard Kai crying. They didn't dare to go in because they feel that Kai needed some privacy.

(4 hours later)

Chanyeol and Sehun is beside Hyo Jin. (the others went home except for D.O) They put their heads down, crying in silence.

Then Hyo Jin's hand shakes. Chanyeol and Sehun suddeny feel happy because she is moving.

Hyo jin opened her eyes and saw Chayeol and Sehun beside them smiling in tears.

"O-Oppa.." Hyo Jin smiled.

"Anyeong Hyo Jin-ah, are you okay? Do you feel hurt anywhere?" Chanyeol asked.

"I-I don't know.." Hyo Jin stands up and felt hurt around her waist.

"Don't move!" Sehun said, and grabbed her hand to lay on the bed.

"We'll take the food for you and tell Kai that you are contious." D.O said.

(Chanyeol and Sehun took the porridge from D.O and give it to Hyo Jin)

D.O'S POV:

I brought 2 porridges. 1 for Hyo Jin, and 1 for Kai.

I knocked on Ji Hyeon's door.

"Kai.. I have a porridge for you. Eat some, you haven't eat for the whole day." I worried.

"Just put it on the table." Kai answered.

"Okay, but make sure you eat it." Then I went out of the room.

(Back to the story)

Kai didn't eat the porridge that D.O gave because he felt so guilty. (He didn't ate for the whole entire day)

Suddenly he felt dizzy and pass out, without anybody by his side knowing that he passed out.

A/N: Ta da!! hehehe, are you guys curious what willl happened to Kai and Ji hyeon?? If you are, stay tunned!!