Chapter 26: Funeral.

Tragic Love

Hyo Jin's POV:

"What?" He asked with a shocked expression.

"You heard me, you don't belong here." I answered.

"W-What makes you think that way? I-I went all the way back to Korea for you-"

"Bull." I cutted him.

His expression was hurt. I don't give a damn about it. He hurts me more than I hurt him.

"What happened to you?" He asked.

"Why did you go back to Korea?" I didn't answer his question.

"I...I-"

"Eun Ji told me everything. You don't need to tell me anything." I said with a straight face. 

"Hyo Jin... I didn't mean too. I was just.." 

"You were just what Sehun? You can't even finish you're sentence. Those memories were bull right? When you say you love me, you miss me, you're glad that I was there, and all other bulls. You never loved me. You used me. You're such a pain in the you know that?" I am so pissed right now.

"I was pissed at you okay? You always went out with this freak." He pointed at Minhyuk.

"Well he's my freak. I can go out with anyone that I want. You don't have any reason to be jealous. We broke up remember?" I asked him.

He was speechless. He didn't say a word.

"Hyo Jin, stop this nonsense. I don't want to brake up with you." He begged.

"It wasn't me to decide. You decided to end our relationship. You." I phrased that last word. "Now get out of here. I don't want you to ruin my ing life with all of the bull that you told me."

"Hyo Jin just give me a chance to-"

"I think thats enough for today Sehun." Chanyeol said strictly.

He took his last look on me. I can see that he's badly hurt. Was I that mean? I couldn't care less.

 He then got out of the house without any words.

"Hyo Jin where have you been?" Chanyeol asked me. He looked pissed plus worried.

"Um.. I forgot to tell you that I was going out with Minhyuk. Sorry oppa... We went straight to the carnival." I looked down.

Chanyeol sighed. 

"Fine. Next time you better tell me where you're going." He said.

"Okay."

"Minhyuk, thank God you're here. I was about to ask you to come here." Chanyeol said.

"Well I'm here. What do you need?"

"Help me with this biology man, I can't understand a thing." Both of them went upstairs and I was down in the kitchen getting some foods ready.

I still can't believe that this happened. Me being rude to someone. I have never been like that before. Never in my whole life, and me being so pissed? That was not me until now.

I prepared a spaghetti for all of us. It was pretty good.

"Guys, dinners ready!" I shouted. After some moment the went out of the room hands filled with a book and a pen.

Minhyuk on the other hand had his book on both of his hand and a pen that he's biting.

To be honest, he was right. He is hot. God I'm blushing right now, this is so embarrasing.

"Thanks moron." Chanyeol smirked.

"You're welcome ." I smiled.

"Thank you Hyo Jin, you really shouldn't have made these." Minhyuk said.

"Pfft its no big deal." I smiled. He is really attractive when he's studying.

"Hyo Jin stop looking at Minhyuk studying and eat." Chanyeol muffled.

Minhyuk then looked straight at me giving me his best smile.

I blushed so hard. I bet I look like an idiot. I sat awkwardly and eat the spaghetti.

After eating, I wash the dishes and went straight to my room. I took a shower and get dressed. I checked my phone and saw a lot of messages and missed calls from Sehun. I threw my phone onto the bed, went out of my room, told Chanyeol to tell Sehun that he should attend the funeral tomorrow, went back in and sleep.

________

It was so sunny. Too sunny in the morning.

Today is the funeral. Its 7 o'clock and it will start at 10 in the morning. I have three hours to prepare. I went down to the kitchen and saw someone there.

"Chanyeol?" I asked.

He turned to look at me. Oh it was Minhyuk.

"Morning day dreamer, or should I say sleepy head?" He chuckled.

"Oh please." I answered.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Curious much?" He smirked.

"No . You're in my house at 7 o'clock in the morning. If you were me wouldn't you be shocked?" I smirked.

"Fine you win Ms. smartie pants." He smiled widely

"Well answer my question please." I asked while making my tea.

"My mom didn't told me that she and my dad was going to Australia to do their job. I forgot to bring my key, so I stayed here." He drank his coffee.

"How about your clothes?" 

"I always bring spare in my bag and I have a key to my car." 

"Will that help?" I asked.

"My car has a full bunch of clothes, boxers, and pants in it." He smirked.

"Isn't it dirty?" I said with a disgusted face.

He laughed. "You should've seen your face!"

"Answer me you moron."

"No, its all brand new." He said.

"Well hello there love birds, you guys better start preparing it will take a long time to prepare, especially you Hyo Jin." Chanyeol said.

"Urgh fine." i stood up and went to my room. I took a shower. Will Sehun be there? Who will he be there with? The ? Oh God Hyo Jin he is no one to you anyomre stop stressing yourself.

I went out to get dressed and took a glance on the clock, It was 9 in the morning. God did I shower that long? I changed into a black dress with a black scarf. I can't believe this is happening, Ji Hyeon and me used to think that if one of us die we cannot cry, but here it is. Me going to her funeral. 

I put on some mascara on and went down. 

Exo oppas were all here. Well except Sehun. They were all handsome. Then I saw Baekhyun right at the corner. He looked at me and gave me a small smile. I smiled back. I went to the kitchen and grab a water. I was really thirst, don't know why.

I walk over to Baekhyun and gave him a drink.

"Thank you Hyo Jin." He smiled.

"You're welcome." I smiled widely.

"I am very sorry for your loss Hyo Jin, I didn't know that this will happen." He put a sad smile on his face.

"Its okay, she's happy up there isn't she?" I smiled.

"Yeah she is."

"Oh Baekhyun, are you feeling better? I heard that you were sick." I worried.

"Oh yeah I am okay now, thanks."

"Where the hell is that bastard." Kai suddenly speak up.

"Kai, stop calling him a bastard." Suho speak up.

"Well now we all know that he's a bastard right." Kai angryly said.

Then the door opened, revealing Minhyuk. He look handsome. Handsome hot. 

"Oh sorry I'm late, It was hard for me to actually find a good suit in my car." He smiled.

"Baekhyun, who's the "bastard"?"I asked.

"Oh, its Sehun. He sadi that he will be here any minute but he isn't here yet." He chuckled. "You thought it was Minhyuk was it?" He asked.

No , he wasn't here when they talk about it.

"No, I was just curious." I lied.

"Sure you were." he smirked.

"So Minhyuk, Your friends will attend too right?" Kris asked.

"Oh yeah of course, wouldn't miss it for the world." He smiled. "They're in the cementery already."

Then there was a knock on the door. Chanyeol opened the door and saw Sehun.

"God damnit we're late. Lets go guys!" Suho warned.

We all went into the limo.

As we went in, I saw Eun Ji. Why is she here? She's not even invited.

"Oh hi there Hyo Jin! Its very nice to meet you!" She fake smiled.

"Thanks." I rolled my eyes.

She act so innocent infront of Sehun. Urgh it disgust me. Then I saw the look on Sehun's face, he rolled his eyes too.

I scoot over to Chanyeol. "Yah, what did you tell Sehun?" I asked. 

He looked at me with a surprised face. "You scared the hell out of me. I told him to go to the funeral and it seems like he knew already. Well he knew it from the other exo members." He answered.

Shouldn't he be in America to do his surgery? 

I didn't asked though I just nodded on his answer and stay quiet.

 

We arrive in the cementery. There was a lot of people there. I don't know most of them but I know that her cousins are here and her other friends. The atmosphere was so dull. There was no brightness in it. People are bringing roses and all of that. 

As we chat with the other guests, the ceremony starts.

It was a pretty long ceremony i suppose, most of us cried, but myself is trying to hold every single tears that is going to spill. I can't just break our own promise. 

"Now, we will have our last speech made by Ms. Hyo Jin, Ji Hyeon's Bestfriend." Ji Hyeon's sister speak up. 

I stood up and I start to read my speech.

"As we grew up, our age grew too. No one is immortal. Every second there will be someone in this world die. In this case, our beloved Ji Hyeon died. We all know that this is unfair but as I think about it, it is fair for her. God didn't want to see her suffer from all of the pain that she's encountering. We all miss her but this is the best option for her," I look up to the sky and start talking again. "and she is happy up there. No more suffering, no more.. Dramas," I giggled and so do the guests, "and all of that negative impacts on her. I remember when we were kids, we used to make promises and break them, like this one." I took a deep breath and start reading my speech. "I remember we made this one promise about not dying, It was stupid of us to make it but hey, we were kids." everyone gave a small laugh, It lightens up the atmosphere. "But as you see, we broke the promise. Not all promises are ment to be kept. Especially death. No one knows who's going to be dead in the next couple of minutes. I know Its hard for me, and all of you to let go of her but all we can do is wish her for the best up there, and may she rest in peace. We love you Ji Hyeon, we always do." A tear fell on my cheeks. Its hard for me to keep this tears in side. I hate it. I gave them a small bow and mumbled thank you. They stand up and gave me a huge applause. I sit back down and cried. I can't take the feeling of losing someone. I never liked it. 

As the time goes by, most of the guest went home. I sat infront of her cementery. I took a small flower and start pulling it on by one.

"Hey.." someone called me. I look away and saw Sehun. "Hyo Jin I am very sorry for your loss." He gave me a sad smile.

I look back to Ji Hyeons cementery, and gave him a small nod.

"Hyo Jin.. Don't do this.." He begged.

"Why did you go back to Korea? Why didn't you do your surgery?" I asked.

He looked surprised with my sudden question.

"Well in America, I was just trying to tell the doctor to make sure about the schedule and all. I was about to spend my days in America but I heard that you and Eun Ji had a fight so I went back here." He answered.

"Who told you?" I asked strictly.

"Hyo Jin, I-"

"Who told you?"

"Everyone. Exo sunbaes except for Chanyeol, and Eun Ji." He answered me while lookng down and put his hands on his pocket. "I was so pissed at Eun Ji, I told her not to tell you because it will hurt you and-"

"Wait Not to tell me because it will hurt me? You were trying to keep it as a secret?" This time I stand up. I was so pissed at him. "You were pissed at Eun Ji? I am glad that she told me right away so I can end this bull," I laughed sarcastically. "And you weren't even there when I told you to meet me in the hospital, I guess you were too busy flirting with Eun Ji huh? Your ing friend Ji Hyeon was suffering and you weren't even there to visit her." At this stage I could just grab a knife and kill him. 

His face was red, he didnt know what to say.

" you! you! You don't deserve a friend like us!!!" I hit him on the chest. He just stayed still, letting me hit him. "How could you do this to me! When I'm down you were never there! It was always Minhyuk , Baekhyun and the other Exo Oppas! You Never love me! All those memories were bull! You used me! I hate you! You don't belong here!" I heard people running towards us. They pullled me off him. I cursed at him. He was closing his eyes, a lot of tears was dropping. He kneeled down infront of me. the guys were grabbing me. 

Eun Ji then came and tried to calm him down but Sehun swiped it away.

" you! I hate you!" I shouted.

Then Baekhyun was infront of me. "Hey, hey calm down okay? This is the cementery, you don't want to wake them up especially Ji Hyeon would you?" He put his hand on my face and gave me a loving smile.

I calmed down. Not really but I did. His smile was so lovely, I was so in to it.

Baekhyun grab my hand and pulled me to the limo. We sat inside.

"Okay you need some time to be here. Calm down okay? Everything will be alright." He hugged me and rub my back.

My stomach was filled with butterflies. How could this happen with Minhyuk and Baekhyun?

I was so in to my thoughts and didn't realize that we're going home.

Everyone was in the car. I saw a bruise on Chanyeol and Sehun's face, God did they really fight again?

We arrived in my house. I was the first one to open the door and went in to the house. I slammed the door when I went in. I went stright to my bed room. I slept on the bed not caring about how dirty I am. I just hope that tomorrow everything will be okay, I don't want anymore tragc to happen. My life is full of tragedies, and I am aware of that but not this kind of tragedy, this one was..... different.

________________

A/N: Hi guys! Sooo I updated 2 stories alreadyyy!! Hope you guys like it and I am very sorry for not posting :( anywayss sorry for the swearing, It just makes it intense and I really like it. Okay guys, maybe I'll update tomorrow idk, well lets just see! Don' forget to subscribe and upvote my story! Lots of love! -C