Chapter 4

Tragic Love

YOUR POV:

When i finish the sentece, he looks speechless.

*Oh my God! What did I just do??*    

He then smiled at me and walk towards me.

He whispered,” So can I hug you?”

*W-What should I say?!*

KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“T-The bell ringed!! T-That means we need to go to our class!! I’ll go now byee!!” I rush to the class and sit down on my chair.

*damnit Hyo Jin!! Why do you need to do that?! Argh!*

I was sooo busy with my thoughts and I forgot that my sit mate is Baekhyun.

“ anyeong.” He smiled.

My heart beats fast as he sits down.

*W-Why is my heart beating so fast?*

“A-Annyeong!!” you stuttered.

“look I’m fine with it you know. You don’t have to be embarassed.” He said.

“A-Ah...”

The teacher came and they started the lesson.

                                                                                          ---------------------------

(Back to the story)

After hours of the boring lesson, you pack your books, put it in your bag and went to the locker. You were gonna put your books there and leave but someone caught your attention.

“ annyeong Hyo Jin-ah.” You know who that is. He is the one who confessed his love in front of everyone. Especially when Sehun was there. He is.................

MYUNGSOO (a.k.a L)

“Why are you here myungsoo?” I asked coldly.

“Why? Can’t I be with the one that I like? No screw that, the one that I love?” he said.

“Well you like me but I don’t like you sorry.” You grabbed your other books from the locker and left.

“I will make you mine one day Hyo Jin!!” he shouted.

“WHATEVER!!” you shouted back.

 

You run to the front gate of the school to calm down. Your tears started to drop.

You heard someone coming but you don’t even give a crap about it.

That person started to get close to you. You were about to runaway but you were shocked by the person’s sudden reaction.

“Hyo Jin-ah.. Gwenchanayo?” It sounded like a boy.

He hugged you. You tried to shrug it off but it just make it harder to move.

“You can cry it off. I know its hard for someone to be in that kind of place.” He sounded really gentle. Its like someone you know before.

You cried in his chest. He hugged you even tighter. Its like he doesn’t want to let go of you. Everyone was looking at the both of you.

You started to calm down. You let go of the hug and wiped your tears.

“ Aish.. I’m sorry that I cried on your chest. Now your jacket is wet.” You take a tissue in your bag and wiped the wet jacket.

“I-I’m sorry I didn’t get your name.” He giggled with your sudden reaction.

“ It’s Minhyuk, Lee Minhyuk.”