Chapter 20

Tragic Love

"Omo, Who's that??" Ji hyeon whispered

"I don't know. It sounded like a guy though." Hyo Jin whispered.

They heard foot steps coming towards them.

They hugged each other and close their eyes tightly.

The door then opened..

"Yah. What are you guys doing?" The guy asked.

They opened their eyes and saw Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun.

"Stop scaring us like that!! ah jinjja!" Hyo JIn said.

"Sorryy! We just wanted to check if you guys are in the house already."  Chanyeol said.

"Who shouted?" Ji Hyeon said.

They all pointed at Chanyeol.

"Yah when you shout, it doesn't seem like your voice that's why we're scared." She shooked her head.

"Yeah. It seems like your oppa is having a sour throat." Baekhyun said.

"I'll take a medicine." Hyo Jin said and went down.

she takes the medicine.

she wanted to put the medicine on the table but a strong arm is hugging her waist.

"Oppa, I need to put this on the table." Hyo Jin said.

"Just put the medicine on the kitchen table in front of you." Sehun said.

She puts the medicine on the table in front of her.

"Hey, You're okay?" Sehun asked.

"hmm." Hyo Jin humble in respond.

A tear started to form. You cried silently so that Sehun wouldn't know.

"I'll cook something for you guys." She said while wiping her tears.

Sehun let go of the hug. "Arasso." He smiled and kissed your cheeck.

You cried again. You can't seem to let him go.

"Hyo Jin-ah! What are yo-" Chanyeol stopped talking and went towards you.

"Hyo Jin-ah Gwenchanayo?" He whispers.

She then puts the knife down and hugged his brother.

You were sobbing so hard.

"I-I can't.." Hyo Jin said.

Chanyeol rubbed your back. "You should try to let him go. Today is our last day seeing him.. Well except for you though."

You laughed. " Yeah you guys can't see him tomorrow cause he's gonna go with me for the whole day." She said.

"See? You still have time to be with him. Tell him that his hyungs will miss him so much oh?" Chanyeol said.

"Arasso." She let go of th hug and wiped her tears.

"I'm making lunch for all of you. I know you missed my food oppa." She laughed.

"YES! Your food taste the same like moms!" He got excited and sits on the dinner table.

"Hahaha yeah I know." She responds whle cooking. "I miss mom and dad.. I hope they can taste my food."

"Yeah.. Mom and dad is still doing their jobs and doesn't have anytime for us... yet." Chanyeol said.

"Yeah I know right."

                                                     ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're finish with the cooking and call everyone to eat. "YEOROBUN!! Lunch is ready!"

They went down and smell the delicious food that you made.

"Wah!!! It smells so good!" Ji Hyeon, Sehun, Kai, and Baekhyun said.

"Go sit, I'll take the plates." You smiled.

"Oo Hyo Jin-ah, D.O is coming so get an extra plate for your other oppa (Brother)." Chanyeol said.

"Jinjja??! He's coming?! Arasso!" You got excited and put an extra plate beside your place.

DING DONG

You run towards the door and opened it.

"OPPA!!!" Hyo Jin hugged D.O.

D.O laughed. "Okay okay I know you missed me that much."

You let go of the hug. "Oppa or D.O sunbae, I made lunch."

"D.O hyung!! You should try this dish!! is sooo good!" Kai said.

"Wahh! Arasso! I'm eating!" D.O said.

 

They eat while laughing and talking.

They said that the food is really good.

After eating, they leave because they have something to do.

"Oo Hyo Jin-ah, Baekhyun has nothing to do, so can he stay?" Chanyeol said.

"Yeah sure." You smiled.

"Arasso. I'm going to be home at... 5 O'clock. Not exactly 5 but some where around 5 or 6. Bye!!" he closed the door.

You went up and change your clothes into a comfortable one.

"Unnie, go rest I'll be down stairs okay?" You smiled and closed the door.

"Beakhyun oppa, why don't you go with them? You'll get bored staying here." Hyo Jin said whie sitting on the sofa next to Baekhyun.

"Aniyo. I wont get bored. Oo They're doing their projects for Science." He said while playing with is phone.

"Your not one group with them?" You asked.

"No. I'm one group with Suho Hyung, Kris hyun, Luhan hyun and Lay hyung." He said.

"Oo.." You said and turned n the tv.

You were curious for what Baekhyun is doing. So you tried to take a peak of what he's doing.

"Oppa, what are you playing?" You asked curiously.

"I'm chatting not playing." He laughed.

"Oo.. With?"

"Someone." He looked at her and smirked.

"A girl?"

"Noo. I'm chatting with Luhan hyung about the project." He laughed.

"God you're so weird." Hyo Jin laughed.

They were watching a k-drama. Hyo Jin got bored and ask Baekhyun if he doesn't mind If she use his phone.

"Arasso." He gave you the phone.

"Jinjja?" You grabbed the phone. "Kamsahamida!"

You swiped it and saw a password needed to be unlocked.

"Oppa.. Password?" Hyo Jin asked.

"Not telling." He said.

"Aish, arasso." Hyo Jin just open the photo and take selfie's.

"Oppa! Lets take a photo together." Hyo Jin said.

"arassooo~" He said.

You both pose and took a picture together. after some pictures, You take the last one.

"Arasso one more oppa."

you counted. 1 2 3!

"Wah oppa! Send the pictures to me okay?"

"Arasso~" He said.

Hyo Jin was getting sleepy but she knows that she can't go to her room.

She then sleep on Baekhyun's shoulder.

*She looks so beautiful.*

He then put her head on his lap. He got sleepy to so he went to sleep.

*have a nice dream Hyo Jin." He smiled and went to sleep.

A/N: Hope you guys like it!! Please comment, subscribe and upvote my story! Kamsahamida~~