Chapter 3

Tragic Love

“ Hyo Jin.. you better leave now..” Baekhyun said.

“B-But.. I-“

“Hyo Jin.. give us a moment” Sehun smiled.

So you left and let them have a privacy.

“ Your just gonna leave us like that?! No even worst, your just gonna leave Chanyeol’s sister like that?!! I know she never mentioned your name when you left but I know how it feels to be left alone.” Sehun was shocked with his sudden reaction.

“Ever since she eats with us, and laugh with us.. I.. I started to like her.. but I know that she’s taken by you sehun.. that’s why everytime I saw you guys hold hands.. It feels like someone stab my heart with thousands of needle..” baekhyun said.

 “ If that’s the case.. C-Can you be with her? Stay beside her forever? Even though it hurts, I want her to be happy when I’m gone..” sehun said.

                                          ----------------------

“ Hey guys!! Where have you been??” Kai asked.

“ we went to a park.” Baekhyun said.

“ And why is my Hyo jin went here alone?” Chanyeol asked.

“ Oppa.. I told you already.. They need time to talk.. that’s why I left them.” You said.

                                          ------------------------

Baekhyun sits on the sofa near by and think about what Sehun said.

*should I do what he told me to? Aish.. okay Sehun I will do as you wish..*

You saw baekhyun sitting on the sofa. He looks worried. So you try to ask him.

“Baekhyun oppa..”

“ Oo! Hyo Jin-ah.. What’s up?” He tried to act natural infront of you.

“ Are you okay? Y-You looked worried..” you said.

“ Ani. I was just thinking about someting.” Baekhyun said.

“ Oo.. Arasso sorry for disturbing.” You said.

You get up from the sofa and wanted to walk away but baekhyun hold your wrist.

“Hyo Jin-ah... tomorrow after school do you want to come with us? Well your brother will be there though.” He said.

“ Sure! Everyone will be there right?” you asked.

“yup. So are you coming?”

“totally.”you said.

                                         ----------------------

BIPBIPBIPBIPBIPBIPBIP!!

Your alarm went on. You try to sit down on the bed and wait for everything to be clear. You went to take a shower. Then you change your clothes and went down stairs.

“ Morning princess!” Chanyeol said.

“ Morning pince Chanyeol.” You bowed.

Chanyeol giggled and back hug you.

“did you get a good night sleep?” he asked.

“ Yup! Oo yeah, Baekhyun said that today after school we’re gonna go out together!” you said.

“yup. You’re coming right?” Chanyeol asked.

“of course!” You smiled.

“Oo yeah. I heard that you have a girlfriend. Is that true?” Chanyeol face become red.

You can’t control your laugh so you actually exploded,

“hahaha!! Your blushing!! Bahahaha!!”

“ Y-Yah!!” he stuttered.

“ Will she come? Later?” you asked.

“ think so..” he answered.

“ We should go now, it 7:03 already” you said.

                                     -----------------------

“ Hyo Jin -ah!!” kai walks towards you and hugged you.

You are in his arms. Your head is on his chest rght now. Your blushing.

“ehm..” sehun said. Sehun is always a jealousy type. Thats what make you laugh all the time.

 “ waeyo? Can’t I hug her for once??” kai pouted.

“its all depends on Hyo jin” he said.

You were confused.

“Hyo Jin-ah I can hug you anytime and anywhere can I?” kai smirked.

You smirked back an casually said,” Ani. The only one that can hug me is-“

“me.” Kai casually said.

“Aniyoo!!”

“ W-Waeyoo?!” he said.

“because I said so.” You did a mehrong.

“ So the one that can only hug me is the three most important person in my life.” You said.

“and that is.. Chanyeol oppa, Sehun oppa, and..... Baekhyun oppa.” You said.

BAEKHYUN’S POV:

“and that is.. Chanyeol oppa, Sehun oppa, and..... Baekhyun oppa.” She said.

I was shocked that she actually mentioned my name.

*W-Why me?*

“ Why chanyeol oppa? because he’s my brother, second why sehun oppa? Because he’s my boyfriend, and third... Baekhyun oppa because he will always be there for me no matter what is the problem. I cry on his shoulders for more than 2 times when me and Sehun fight..” she smiled.

*I-I can’t believe she will actually say that.*

A/N: Hii i hope you guys enjoy the story. have a nice day! Oo! and please comment below and subscribe, annyeong!!~