chapter 2.

Fate Brought Us Together

Naeun's POV 

I finally got on my plane, thanks to the help of Chorong Unnie and Eunji Unnie. This is daekbak. First class treats you as if you're royal like. I went through my purse for some gum. Mhmm whats this? A credit card?! This doesn't belong to me! But why does it have my name on it! Chorong Unnie! 

Chorong: Meep! We gave you a credit card. It's a gift from us. 
Eunji: Kekeke spend it well Naeun-ah. Don't worry about how much is in there. Have fun~
Chorong: AND DON'T FORGET TO CALL US WHEN YOU GET THERE! Okay?! 

These two unnies are daebak. How on earth did they manage do that without me noticing? Well.. I might as well kill sometime and listen to music until I arrive to Maldives. Huh?! My music isn't working. Ugh.. I'll just try sleeping.

Writer's POV

"Hello? Yes. Yes. I'm on the plane now. I won't forget." Myungsoo got off the phone. He found his seat. Right next to Naeun. "This girl is already asleep?" he thought. Myungsoo's phone kept vibrating. Twelve text messages. Twenty missed calls.

Naeun, who wasn't asleep, heard the beeping, vibrating phone. "Excuse me but your phone is ringing." 

Myungsoo looked at her. He thought she was sleeping. He rolled his eyes "I already know that." He opened up his phone to check.

Yumi: Oppa you're breaking up with me? You can't! 
Yumi: Oppa pick up your phone.
Yumi: We can make this work.
Yumi: FINE WE ARE DONE!
Yumi: No I was just kidding.. Lets not break up eh?

The plane started off. Naeun staring out the window, sighed. "How much time is there left.." she whispered to herself "what to do. what to do." 

"There is something wrong with this girl.." Myungsoo thought "Why on earth is she talking to herself? And who gave her the right to talk to me." After hours went by, they had arrived at Maldives. Naeun had fallen asleep. "Is she deaf?" Myungsoo thought "No just leave her be. Who cares." He got off the plane.

Naeun finally woke up. "OMO I made it!" She quickly grabbed her purse and got off the plane. "I should be looking for someone with a sign and my name on it." She finally found someone holding her name. Son Naeun. She went up to the person holding her name. "I'm Son Naeun." 

The worker bowed, "Ms. Son. Welcome to Maldives! Madame Eunji had told me to take good care of you. Let me help you get those bags. I will take you to your hotel room." 

Naeun walked towards the car and opened her phone. 

Eunji: Yah I know you are there. Why aren't you calling?
Chorong: Leave the girl alone! She just got there.

Naeun laughed and called her parents first then she called Eunji and Chorong. "Unnies! I made it! Thanks for everything. Oh yeah I'm on my way to the hotel right now. Don't worry I will be fine. Okay bye bye." 

Eunji smiled as she got off the phone. She was with Hoya at a coffee shop. 

"Naeun-shi must have made it to Maldives." said Hoya. Eunji looked at him and smiled. Hoya smiled back and sipped his coffee. 

Naeun got to her hotel. She went up to her room. The room was beautiful. There was a balcony. The doors were opened which lead to the balcony. It was windy too. "Wow. It's beautiful." Naeun started to look around. The letter that Naeun was suppose to get flew away under a desk. "What should I do today." She looked at the view. She wanted to go to the beach so she went and got dressed. 

"Mr. Kim, welcome to Maldives." said a worker. "if there is anything you need please let me know."

"Thank you. I won't be here long. Get me a suite and leave a coffee there for me." replied Myungsoo. "I need you to give me all the paperworks on the the balances and customerss, who have been here. Give me all the information on everything now." 

The worker bowed, "Yes sir. Would you like a tour as well?" Myungsoo nodded. They started off at the beach. "Mr. Kim, this is our beach. It is clear and clean. There is nothing to harm the people. We made sure that there was no sharks around here." Myungsoo nodded. Myungsoo noticed Naeun. 

Naeun was walking towards the beach to find a spot to rest. She was indeed in a bikini. She had a long white v-neck shirt that covered her body. Her hair in a bun with sunglasses. "I need to relax. Son Naeun relax." She layed down and rested. 

"She must be on a vacation." thought Myungsoo. He had been staring at Naeun for a while. 

"Mr. Kim is something wrong?" asked the worker. 

"No. continue on." said Myungsoo "show me the club and the bar late tonight. And bring me the information of the workers as well." The worker nodded. 

Later that night Naeun had realized that she had gotten sunburned. "Thank goodness it was just a small spot on my back that had gotten sunburned." Naeun checked her phone. "No text messages or calls..? Fine I see how it is." She called the worker, who Eunji had requested for Naeun's stay, "Hello? Hi but can you tell me where the bar is at? Downstairs? Okay thank you." Naeun got dressed up and went to the bar. She looked stunning. She never took the time to actually apply make up, do her hair, or any other girly thing. This was the first. She walked into the bar. Everyone was staring at her. Some lifted up their drinks up as she past by her. She went towards the bar. 

"Hey there pretty lady. What can I do for you?" asked the bartender.

"Uhmmm... give me something that says everything will be okay no matter what happens. Not too strong please." replied Naeun.

"Heart-broken huh?" asked the bartender. 

"No..." replied Naeun.

The bartender gave Naeun a martini, "This one is on the house." 

After a few drinks, Naeun had gotten a little tispy. "Bartender, another drink please." 

"Miss. you had quite a few already. Are you sure?" asked the worried bartender. 

"Yes." Naeun handed him her credit card. The bartender handed her another drink, "Miss. you should go home now. I don't think you should drink anymore." 

Myungsoo had arrived at the bar. Girls at every direction, staring at him. His killer smile was y. His aura was something no girl could not deny. 

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER!" yelled Naeun "Now give me another drink!" 

Myungsoo walke towards where Naeun was sitting. 

"Mr. Kim!" the bartender bowed quickly.

"Is there something that I should know?" asked Myungsoo. 

"No sir..." replied the bartender

"Yes. You're the boss right?" asked drunk Naeun. Myungsoo nodded. "Then tell your bartender to give me another drink. Its not like I don't have money to pay right?" 

Myungsoo realized that it was the girl from on the plane. "Give her another drink." The bartender nodded and gave her another drink. 

Naeun patted Myungsoo's shoulder. "You're such a sweetheart." After the last drink, Naeun left the bar. She went straight to the beach. She screamed "Why does my life have to end here. It's not like I did a sin. This is fake right? Ha! What has the world gone too!" She started kicking the sand and fell to the ground. She felt pathetic. Tears started running down her face. She didn't know what to do, but cry. 

Myungsoo had watched her walk out the bar. "Excuse me, Mr. Kim but that customer forgot to take her credit card." said the bartender. Myungsoo grabbed the credit card and walked out the car to go to find Naeun. He found her. "Why is she crying and laying on the sand? What is wrong with his girl." he thought. He walked up to her, "Excuse me, but you forgot your credit card." 

Naeun turned to Myungsoo. "Oh its the sweetheart! thank you! how sweet of you again!" Naeun was drunk for sure. "Who needs a credit card anyway? Money? Ha.. HAHAHAHAHA." 

"Miss. you should go back to your room. It's late." said Myungsoo. 

"I don't need to. Yah if you're going to nag at me too you then you might as well leave." yelled Naeun "I had enough with the nags." 

Myungsoo shrugged and sat next to drunk Naeun. 

Naeun started venting, "You know, life isn't fair. I never wanted this to be like this. Why is it my fault? What did I do wrong in life right? I have so much things that I want to do before I die!" 

Myungsoo looked at her in confusion. He thought she was crazy for sure now. 

"That's right. I have cancer. Hahahaha. CANCER! Daebak. I always went to the doctors for check ups, I always ate healthy. I was good. Why does this have to happen to me right?" yelled Naeun. 

"Things happen in life that we will never know." replied Myungsoo.

"Will you help me fulfill my dreams?" asked Naeun. 

"Fulfill your dreams?" asked Myungsoo. 

Right then Naeun wrapped her arms around Myungsoo. Her lips slammed to his. They kissed.