chapter 33.

Fate Brought Us Together

"Suzy Unnie!" smiled Naeun, "I didn't know you were here Unnie. Are you waiting for someone?" 

Suzy got up, "Hello Naeun-ah, Oppa invited me." 

Myungsoo smiled, "Suzy, Hello. Naeun-ah, I invited her if you don't mind. I thought since Suzy-shi has been wanting to hang out with you. I thought why not, might as well." 

"Huh?" asked Naeun, "How did you know?" 

"I know everything" smiled Myungsoo. He helped Naeun sit down before he sat down. 

Suzy's eyes were straight deadly on Myungsoo as he took good care for Naeun. Of course, Myungsoo knew she was; so he gave Naeun a peck on her cheeks. Which made Naeun blush. 

The paparazzi were everywhere. Since this was a five star, high quality resturant no paparazzi were allowed to come in, thus is why many rich people tend to go there. It was like a get away. The windows were tinted very well. The people inside could see everything clearly outside, but sadly that was not the same for the people outside. 

"Good morning, would you like a cup of tea to start the day off?" asked the waiter. 

"Deh" said Suzy. 

"Alright, and what would you like Ms. Bae?" 

"I'll have the usuaul" replied Suzy. 

"And for you Mr. and Mrs. Kim?" 

"One omelet with souffles, but lower on the cheese. And, french toast with sunny side eggs and fresh fruits" said Myungsoo. 

Suzy laughed, "Naeun-ah what would you like for breakfast?" 

"I already ordered for her" said Myungsoo. 

"I wasn't asking you, I was asking Naeun" smiled Suzy. 

"And I am answering for her" said Myungsoo.

Naeun did not want to be inbetween the two bicker. 

"French toast seems fine with me" smiled Naeun. 

"Alright, Ms. Bae with the usualy and Mr. and Mrs. Kim with an omelet with souffles, but lower on the cheese. And, a french toast with sunny side eggs and fresh fruits," said the waiter, "It will be done in just a moment." 

"How have you been Unnie?" asked Naeun, "I'm sorry that I have been delaying when we'll hang out." 

Suzy took a sip of her tea, "It's okay. I guess this could make it up..." 

"Deh, thank you Myungsoo-shi for doing this for me" smiled Naeun. 

Myungsoo just nodded as his arms were folded. 

Suzy looked right up at Naeun when she saw how formal Naeun was towards Myungsoo. Something had to be fishy. 

"So.. what do you want to talk about Oppa?" asked Suzy. 

Naeun stayed quiet, she didn't want to be inbetween the two again. Her phone began to ring. It was Woohyun. 

"Aren't you going to pick it up?" asked Myungsoo. 

"Deh.." said Naeun, "Hello?" 

"Naeun-ah! We're in trouble, Mrs. Lee took it into her own hands!" yelled Woohyun. 

"Yah! Let me talk to Naeun" yelled Chorong, she grabbed the phone out of Woohyun's hand, "Naeun-ah, you have to get here fast!"

"DEH?" demanded Naeun, "Oppa, where are you right now? Chorong Unnie is everything okay? Deh. Deh.." 

"Naeun-ah are you okay? Is everything okay?" asked Suzy. 

"Deh I'm sorry Suzy Unnie, something just came up right now. Always a bad timing, huh?" Naeun got up, "I hope you two enjoy breakfast. I'm sorry for leaving so fast!" 

Myungsoo grabbed Naeun's hands, "Where do you think you're going?" 

"It's an emergency," pleaded Naeun, "Oppa, I'll explain soon." 

Just then Woohyun came inside the restaurant, he gave a quickly glance to locate where Naeun would be. He found her and ran straight to her.

"Naeun-ah!" yelled Woohyun, "Ah, Myungsoo-ah. Suzy?" 

"Hello Oppa" smiled Suzy. 

"So many questions are going through my mind right now," said Woohyun, "Aish, no time to waste. We don't have much time left Naeun. Chorong is stalling her right now. Hurry we have to go." 

Myungsoo did not let go of Naeun, "She isn't going anywhere." 

"What's going on.." asked Suzy, she pretended to be worried about the situation. Actually, she was thrilled that Woohyun came to get Naeun out of here. It gave her the chance to spend time alone with Myungsoo. 

"Long story," demanded Woohyun, "I'll text you later. For now, I need to borrow your wife. Naeun-ah let's go." 

"I'm sorry" said Naeun. 

Woohyun and Naeun ran off. 

As the Woohyun helped Naeun get into his car, paparazzi begin to take photographs of them. Reporters begin asking redundant questions about their relationship. 

Myungsoo, with worried eyes, watched his wife go inside his best friend's car. Full of anger and disbelief. 

It was Suzy's chance. 

"Oppa you're food is getting cold" said Suzy, "You should eat before it gets cold." 

"I'm not hungry anymore" replied Myungsoo, "You eat." 

"Deh..." replied Suzy. 

"Leave Naeun alone" said Myungsoo. 

Suzy laughed with a smirk, "I don't know what you're talking about. If you think I still like you then you're wrong. I don't like you. I just want to start all over as friends." 

Myungsoo laughed, "Friends? I don't think I need type of friends like you." 

He got up, "The bill is on me." And he left. Paparazzi surrounding him everywhere. 

Suzy could not have a good glimpse of him as he left. She tighten her hands, furious. 


Myungsoo was in his car. He called Woohyun. 

Woohyun did not pick up. Myungsoo threw his phone on to the passenger seat next to him and drove off.


Earlier, from the time Woohyun had left to get Naeun, Chorong had been stalling Mrs. Lee. 

"OMO, Mrs. Lee!" smiled Chorong, "What brings you here!" 

"Hello and who are you?" asked Mrs. Lee. 

"I'm sorry for not introducing myself early enough. I am Park Chorong. I was one of Hoya Oppa's high school classmate." 

"Oh really?" 

"Deh" smiled Chorong. 

Mrs. Lee did not want to hide around the bush. She was there for one reason, to meet Eunji. "By any chance if you knew.." 

"Mrs. Lee! Would you like to have some tea? I have this herbal tea that I know you will like! Also, it's good for your health" said Chorong. 

Chorong gave Mrs. Lee a tour before they went to Woohyun's office. 

Of course, everything that belonged to Woohyun would belong to Chorong. Woohyun had already told his workers that Chorong would be there for the day and that they should treat her as if she was the manager. 

"Is this your office?" asked Mrs. Lee. 

"Sadly, no. This is Woohyun Oppa's office" replied Chorong. 

"You seem very close to Woohyun-ah, by any chance are you two dating?" asked Mrs. Lee. 

Chorong placed the cup of tea on the table for Mrs. Lee. She laughed, "Sadly, no. We're just good friends." 

"Is that so?" 

"Deh" 

"You seem like a bright girl, I'm sure any boy would be lucky to have you" smiled Mrs. Lee. 

"I would be one lucky guy if I were to have Chorong's heart" said Woohyun, "Sorry Mrs. Lee for having you wait so long. This is Myungsoo's wife, Kim Naeun." 

"I believe we meant before" said Mrs. Lee. 

"Deh, thank you for coming to my wedding. I'm also sorry for coming late" said Naeun. 

"Where is Myungsoo-ah?" asked Mrs. Lee. 

"Oppa had a meeting early in the morning, I did not want to bother him" replied Naeun.

"Aigoo, men why are they all the same?" laughed Mrs. Lee. 

"Mrs. Lee, what brings you here?" asked Woohyun.

Just then Eunji came in with a slam on the door, "Yah, you idiot. You got all the designs wrong, it's suppose to be spaced out and the pallets are wrong too! OMO, Chorong? Naeun-ah?" 

"Eunji Unnie...." whispered Naeun.

Chorong made an crossed her arms to make an X. 

Woohyun smiled and lifted his left hands up and pointed to the ring finger. 

Eunji had no idea what the three were trying to do. She frozed. She finally realized what was going on.

"Are you Jung Eunji?" asked Mrs. Lee.