chapter 5.

Fate Brought Us Together

Myungsoo was looking through a magazine. The cover was on the world's finest ballet school. Suzy was the cover. 

"I guess you are living the life you wanted.." he laughed. 

Just then Naeun had came up to Myungsoo. 

"Myungsoo-shi?" 

Myungsoo looked up at her. Gazed by her aurora. He stuttered, "We.. Well lets get going now." 

They arrived at a five star dining place. 

"Welcome. How many people will be joining you two tonight?" asked the waiter.

"Two'" replied IU, "if that is fine with you Oppa." 

"IU, Hyung. I didn't know you two were coming here" said Myungsoo. 

"This is the only place that we always go when we're here" replied Wooyoung, "Hello Naeun-shi." 

"Hello Wooyoung-shi and IU-shi." 

"A table of four. Right this way please" said the waiter. 

The table was two across two, Wooyoung and IU while Myungsoo and Naeun. 

"What would you like to drink?" asked the waiter. 

"Since it has been a while, lets celebrate. Wine" said Wooyoung. 

Naeun quickly tugged Myungsoo. 

"And a glass of sparkle water" said Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo Oppa, you're not going to celebrate with us?" asked IU. 

"I am. Naeun can't drink very well. I wouldnt't want her sober tomorrow."

After ordering their food, the atmosphere was in an awkward silence. 

Myungsoo decided to break the ice, "So how have you to been?" 

"Very well, the company is doing great. Thanks to your father agreeing on the business" replied Wooyoung.

The two gentlemens started going into a deep conversation about business. 

"Naeun-shi, would you like to go to the restroom with me?" asked IU.

Naeun looked at Myungsoo to see his approval before getting up. 

"Of course." 

The girls walked to the restroom. 

"So how long have you been knowing Myungsoo Oppa?" 

Naeun laughed. 

IU was flustered, "You think this is a funny joke?"

"You wouldn't believe me even if I had told you that we had known each other less than twenty-four hours."

IU looked at Naeun as if she was crazy. The girls went back to the table. Food was served. They all had wine expect for Naeun, but they all had steak. Wooyoung and IU were carefully eyeing the newly couple like a hawk. 

Myungsoo noticed Naeun had some trouble cutting her steak, so he reached over and traded his plate with Naeun's. Naeun smiled at him.

"Thank you Oppa.." Myungsoo smiled backed at her. 

After dinner the two couples said farewell and parted away. 

"OMO. I should have asked Myungsoo Oppa how they started out! Something isn't just right..." said IU. 

Wooyoung laughed, "Aigoo, just let the past go. Myungsoo seems happy now. Just let things be." 

"Oppa.. Something is wrong.." 

While back at the resturant Naeun and Myungsoo had been staring around, wondering what to do. 

"Would you like to go out and walk on the beach?" asked Myungsoo. 

Naeun nodded and they left to the beach. 

"So.. Why did you introduced me to your friends? It's not like we are actually dating.." Naeun tried to laugh it off cooly. 

"They are not my friends." 

"Then who are they? Surely they can not be strangers." 

"My ex-girlfriend's friends." 

"I'm sorry.. I didn't.." 

"No it's okay. It's been a while now."

"Well we shouldn't be talking about something that has hurt us in the past right?" Naeun turned towards the wave. She cupped her hands into a circle around . "AHHHHHHHHH!" 

"Hey! What are you doing?!" yelled Myungsoo. 

"Just look at the wave and scream what you want to say. Uhmm... Something that you have been holding inside for a while now." 

"What?" Myungsoo was confused. 

"Watch. I SON NAEUN REFUSE TO LET DEATH BECOME MY FEAR! Now it's your turn." Naeun tugged Myungsoo. "Come on, I know there is probably something you held in for a while now. Shout it out." 

"WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE COMPLICATED!" yelled Myungsoo. 

"I DON'T KNOW! WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE SOMETHING THEY FEAR?" 

"Neaun, the word fear does not scare me." 

"There has to be something you fear." 

"Ha! Fear? Nothing scares me." 

Just then, Naeun splashed water at Myungsoo and quickly ran away from him. He chased after her. The two spent the whole night going to the late night markets, play games, and making memories together. It was finally midnight. They arrived at the hotel. 

"Well this is our last destination for the day" said Myungsoo. 

"Okay.. Goodnight Myungsoo-shi" said Naeun.  

The next morning Myungsoo's phone was ringing. It was Woohyun. 

"What?" 

"Yah Kim Myungsoo! What do you think you're doing with Naeun?!!" yelled Woohyun.

"What are you talking about? Get to your sense." 

"Yah! That's my girlfriend's best friend!" 

Myungsoo laughed, "Your girlfriend? Is this what you call me for?" 

Woohyun go quiet for a moment, "Whatever! Just don't do anything stupid with her okay?! I told Chorong not to worry anymore." 

"Your girlfriend??" 

"Okay, okay, okay she isn't my girlfriend yet! But she soon will be, you know she digs me. We all know it." 

"Suuuuuuuuuure... hold up, Hoya is on the line. Hello Hoya?"

"Myungsoo? Why are you with Naeun-shi?" asked Hoya. 

"That's the same question I am asking too!" yelled Woohyun.

"Wow. Daebak. You two never ever called me this early.." 

Then came a knock on the door. Myungsoo got out the bed and opened the door. 

"Sorry, but I didn't order..." 

"Breakfast? Hahahaha yeah I know. I just wanted to bring you some breakfast.." Myungsoo was shirtless. Naeun quickly blushed, "Yeah.. Uhmm I just wanted to bring breakfast, but I didn't mean to wake you up.."

"It's okay, come inside."

While the two boys still on the phone, "YAH! BREAKFAST?! YAH! DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!" 

"Oh I'm sorry! Were you busy on the phone?" asked Naeun. She couldn't still look at Myungsoo properly.  

"No. I was just about to get off the phone anyway." Myungsoo quickly ended the phone call without telling the two boys goodbye and wore a shirt. 

"I brought pancakes, orange juice, eggs, and bacon. I wasn't so sure what you usually eat for breakfast."

"That's fine. You know, we could have had breakfast down stairs the lobby." 

"I know, but I felt bad how you're always taking me out. So it's my turn." 

"So how did you find my room?" 

"I asked down the lobby. I'm sorry if I intruded." 

"No it's okay. Lets hurry and eat. I'll get ready and we can go out in a bit."