chapter 38.

Fate Brought Us Together

Myungsoo placed his arms around Naeun, "Shut up, just smile." 

"Deh?!" Naeun's eyes widen. 

The two started laughing and smiling. The whole group started to stare at the two as if they were crazy. 

"I was busy, but I made time for this. Happy birthday Chorong-shi" said Myungsoo, he handed her a gift bag. Myungsoo held hands with Naeun again. 

"Thanks" said Chorong. 

"I thought this was going to be a small party" joked Eunji. 

"My parents turned this into a business party" growled Chorong. 

Just then a sever came to Chorong, "Ms. Park, the table is ready." 

"Deh, everyone follow me" said Chorong. 

The five friends followed Chorong, their table was loacted at the very top in front of everyone. 

"We're going to sit here?" asked Eunji. 

"I promised my parents I would sit here..." said Chorong, "Please just do it for me?" 

Eunji growled. Hoya tried calming her down.

Everyone including the guest were seated. Chorong got up and was ready to do her speech. 

"Good evening everyone, thank you for all coming to here to celebrate my twenty-second birthday," she continued, "I would like to thank my parents for doing all of this and of course." She looked behind and smiled, "My two best friends for always being there for me. I don't know what I would do without them. Thank you." 

Everyone appluased. 

"That was beautiful!" cheered Woohyun. 

"Oppa stop it!" blushed Chorong. 

"Ms. Park, your parents would like to see you" said the sever. 

"Tell them I am coming right now, Oppa come with me. I want you to meet my parents" smiled Chorong. 

"Really?!" asked Woohyun, "What if they don't like me? What if they are against this?" 

"Yah! If you don't want to then we can end this right now!" said Chorong. '

Woohyung stayed quiet. "I'm just afraid that they wouldn't like me that's all." 

"Oppa!" said Chorong, "Trust me, they won't!"

Chorong nodded. The two went off to meet her parents. 

"Young love" smiled Eunji. 

"I never seen Woohyun like this before" said Hoya. 

"Neither have I for Chorong," said Eunji, "Come to think of it, I think this is the first time she actually told her parents something important like this."

Hoya whispered to Eunji, "I think we should give the two over there some space alone."

Eunji nodded.

They got up and left.

"Yah, where are you going?" asked Myungsoo.

Hoya lifted his head up to Myungsoo and Myungsoo got the messaged.

"Unnie" said Naeun, she got up.

Myungsoo grabbed Naeun's arm, "Sit down." 

"Myungsoo-shi" said Naeun. 

He gave Naeun a peck on the cheek, "Stay still." 

Naeun got up and walked to the balcony. 

Myungsoo was about to get Naeun, but business clients started to surround him. 

Naeun let out a big sigh to get the fresh air. No one was outside, it was just her. 

"Naeun?" asked Suzy. 

"Deh?" said Naeun. 

"We meet again at the same place" joked Suzy. 

"Deh, what brings you here?" asked Naeun. 

"Fresh air," smiled Suzy, "It was getting a little too hot in there." 

Naeun nodded in agreement. 

"You know they say when you love something and let it go, but when it comes reappears again then it means it's fate?" said Suzy. 

"No, I've never heard of that before" said Naeun. 

"True love" smiled Suzy, she sipped the glass of wine. "Are you free tomorrow?" 

"Deh" replied Naeun. 

"There's something I want to show you tomorrow" said Suzy. 

Just then Myungsoo appeared, "Yah." 

"Myungsoo-shi!" yelled Naeun. 

Myungsoo grabbed Naeun by the arms, "Chorong is looking for you." Naeun saw the furry, anger in Myungsoo's eyes. She didn't want to upset him anymore. She removed her arms from his hands and walked inside. 

Suzy laughed, "You knowyou didn't have to be too harsh to her." 

"That's none of your business," growled Myungsoo, "I told you to leave Naeun alone." 

"Why?" Suzy was taken aback, "Can't I make new friends?"

Myungsoo was slient. 

"Myungsoo-shi, lets not think of the past. The past is over now," said Suzy, "I hope we can start all over as friends again." She walked off. 

As she was walking away from Myungsoo, there was a smirk on her face. Saying those harsh words would definitely bring Myungsoo back to her side. But why was he playing hard to get anyway. 


Chorong: Meep. Meep. Meep. 
Eunji: What. 
Chorong: My parents approved! Meep. Meep. Meep. 
Eunji: OMO really?! Wow. I've never seen this coming. 
Chorong: Yah. When are you and Hoya going to get together? We can have a triple date!
Eunji: Bye. 
Chorong: Eunji-aaah~ 

Naeun was reading the cute messages and smiled. She arrived at the location Suzy wanted to meet at. 

"Ms. Bae, Mrs. Kim is here" said the secretary.  

"Naeun-ah" smiled Suzy. 

The two were sitting office, facing one another. 

"Unnie, I didn't know you do business too" said Naeun. 

"I don't," said Suzy, "This is just temporary. There was an  perticualar investment that made me interested, so I'm in charge of it. Also, I felt sorry for leaving my parent's side for a few years. I was a bit selfish back then.. My actual major is ballet." 

"I've always wanted to learn how to ballet!" smiled Naeun, "I'm jealous." 

"I think I should be jealous of you" joked Suzy. 

"Why?" asked Naeun. 

"Because you're with Myungsoo Oppa" said Suzy. 

Naeun teased the uneasiness. "There's nothing to be jealous about." 

"Naeun-ah, remember when I told you about this special person I had?" asked Suzy. 

"Deh" replied Naeun. 

"That special person is Myungsoo Oppa."