chapter 16.

Fate Brought Us Together

"NAEUN!" yelled Eunji. 

"Myungsoo hurry go! Before it's too late!" yelled Woohyun. 

Myungsoo carried Naeun in a bridal way and rushed to his car.

 After a few minutes of driving fast, Myungsoo and Naeun finally arrived at the hospital. 

"I NEED HELP!" yelled Myungsoo, "SOMEONE HURRY!" 

A group of nurses came and helped Naeun lay on the EMT bed and rushed into the emergency room. 

"Sir, I need you to wait here" said the nurse. 

Myungsoo nodded. The doors in front of him closed. 

Eunji, Hoya, Chorong, and Woohyun had just arrived. 

"Where is she?!" yelled Eunji. 

Chorong started to cry. Woohyun comforted her in his arms. 

"In the emergency room, the doctor hasn't came out yet" replied Myungsoo. 

"KIM MYUNGSOO! If I find out that you hurt her, you're dead meat!" yelled Eunji. 

"YAH!" yelled Myungsoo. His eyes were so bold and scary, it seemed so realistic. Woohyun grabbed a hold of Myungsoo.

Hoya held onto Eunji. "Eunji, everyone here is worried for Naeun." 

"Eunji did you call Mr. and Mrs. Son yet?" asked Woohyun. 

"I already did" replied Myungsoo. 

Just then the doctor and the nurse had came out the emergency room. The doctor was full of sweat. He sighed, "May I ask who is her relative?" 

"I'm her fiance" said Myungsoo. 

"Well.." sighed the doctor, "She was a tough and strong. If she had came late, I don't think she would have made it." 

"What do you mean she would have not made it?" asked Chorong. 

"He means that she would have been in a coma" replied the nurse. 

"I'm unsure what she had eaten or drink, but it surely wasn't edible for her body to consume. I will check up on her later on the night" said the doctor and he walked away. 

"You're her fiance correct? Please follow me to fill out some paper" said the nurse. Myungsoo followed the nurse. 

"Thank gosh she is okay" said Chorong. 

"Yeah, thanks to Myungsoo" said Hoya. 

Chorong and Eunji were finally at ease. 

"I should call Naeun's parents so they won't have to worry" said Chorong. 


Naeun slowly opened up her eyes, she was weak. She noticed there was someone sleeping beside her. She tried seeing who that person was. She assumed it was her parents or Chorong and Eunji. But She couldn't see who it was, all she saw was someone blurry from afar. She closed her eyes and went back to sleep. 

Myungsoo had been beside her the whole night. Worrying. He had been taking care of her. Naeun's parents could not make it because of their work schedule. They had told Myungsoo that they would come later that night.  

The doctor came in, "Alright, has she waken up?"

"No" replied Myungsoo.

"Hmm.. Her stance doesn't seem so well. Her x-rays.... Apparently, she had eaten or possibly drank something that caused her body to think she was poisoning herself. Do you by any chance know what she had eaten or drinking the past twenty-four hours?" asked the doctor.

"No."

"Hmmm... well as a newly husband, you should carefully watch what she eats or drinks because next time, it could be fatal" the doctor left the room.

The next morning, Mr. and Mrs. Son were at the hospital with Naeun.

Naeun was still asleep.

"Aigoo, Myungsoo-ah you didn't have to stay here with Naeun" said Mrs. Son.

"No, it's okay Omoni. I wanted to stay here with Naeun. It was my fault that's she is in this" said Myungsoo.

"She's fine now. Go home. Your parents are probably waiting for you" said Mr. Son. 

"Deh..." Myungsoo left. 


Myungsoo had arrived home. 

"Welcome home Master Kim" said one of the housekeeper, "Mr. Lee is here in your room." 

"Where is my dad?" asked Myungsoo. 

"He is on a business trip, Mr. Kim said he will be home in a few days." 

"Okay." Myungsoo walked to his room. "What brings you here?" 

"How is she?" asked Hoya. 

"She's still asleep. Hasn't woken up yet" replied Myungsoo. 

"You seemed tried rest." 

"How can I when you're here?" 

The two boys laughed. 

"Do me a favor" said Myungsoo. 

"What" said Hoya. 

"Find out what happen to Naeun that night" said Myungsoo. 

"Don't worry, rest. Woohyun and I already have it under control." 


Woohyun had met up with one of his old pals. Lee Sungyeol, one of the chaebols also known for being the top secruities and cameras. 

"Well look what the cat dropped in" said Sungyeol. 

"It's been awhile pal" replied Woohyun. 

"Indeed it has..." responded Sungyeol. 

"Still dating Hayoung?" 

Sungyeol nodded, "Get to your point." 

"I need you to give me the shots from last night's gathering." 

Sungyeol scartched his head. 

"Myungsoo's fiance was supposedly food posioned last night. He's trying to figure out who did it." 

"Well if it's for him, of course." 

"And if it was for me, it would be a no?" asked Woohyun. 

"Yah. I owe Myungsoo anyway" 

"And you owe me too. It it wasn't for me, you would have never had Hayoung!" 

"True.... Here is the clips from last night." 

"Alright. I'll see you later" said Woohyun.


Woohyun had arrived at Myungsoo's house. 

"Took you long enough" said Myungsoo.

"Shouldn't you be thanking me anyway?" asked Woohyun. 

"Quit fighting, lets watch the video" said Hoya. 

The boys watched the clip from last night. 

"Alright so Naeun was standing there with the girls then Jia and Fei came in. Fei handing Naeun a drink, but Naeun refused" said Hoya. 

A few moments later, the boys saw the girls bickering with one another. 

"What are they even talking about?" asked Woohyun. 

"Naeun took the glass from Fei" said Myungsoo. 

"That's all she had that night, but there was no way she had gotten sick from just a sip of wine" said Woohyun. 

Hoya fast forward. He noticed as Naeun, Eunji, and Chorong leaving Fei had said something making IU and Jia laugh. 

"Look look look look! Fei just watched to that waiter boy and gave him some money" said Hoya. 

"Lets go" said Myungsoo. 


The boys arrived back at the hotel the event was last night. 

"Mr. Kim, Mr. Lee, Mr. Nam what can I do for you?" asked the host. 

"We're looking for one of your sever boys" said Woohyun. He showed the host the picture of the sever. 

The host called the sever and the sever came out. 

Myungsoo grabbed the sever's collar and slammed the sever to the wall. 

"Mr. Kim! Please we can settle this a better way!" screamed the host. 

"Who told you to do it!" yelled Myungsoo. 

The sever did not talk. He started shaking. 

"TALK!" yelled Myungsoo. 

Hoya held onto the host, "Don't worry, we're just going to ask a few questions." 

Myungsoo glared at the boy. He then threw the boy to the ground. 

"Lets play a game" said Myungsoo. He snapped his fingers and a bunch of buff body guards surroung them. "Lets see how many punches you can withstand, shall we?" 

"NO!! Mr. Kim... I'll talk... There's no need for fights...." pleaded the sever boy, "All I remember was this lady walking up to me telling me to follow her. She took me to a corner. She put this powder in a wine. I told her what she was doing, I can't serve that. She told me it was for her special friend... She said.. she said... she would pay me a lot of money.. That was it!" 

Myungsoo snapped his fingers. The guards started going towards the poor server boy. 

"Stop" said Hoya, "Myungsoo, it wasn't his fault. You're letting his anger out on the wrong person." 

"Please forgive me! I'm sorry! I didn't know I was going to hurt someone...." cried the server boy. 

Myungsoo furious, knew Hoya was right. He walked to the car. 

The server boy quickly ran to Hoya thanking him. 

"Lesson learned, don't ever do it again" said Hoya.

"Why do you have to be such a good heart?" asked Woohyun, "I wanted to see some bloody action."

"Then karma is going to for sure bite you. Logically it was Fei's fault. Come on lets go" said Hoya.