chapter 8.

Fate Brought Us Together

They arrived at Naeun's house. No one was home. Naeun's parents had left a note that they would be home later.

"So how was your vacation? Anything that we should be knowing" asked Chorong. 

"Oh... just the same old, typical vacation. Don't worry Unnie, nothing to worry about" replied Naeun. 

"Did you get the letter in your room?" asked Eunji. 

"What letter?" asked Naeun. 

"What do you mean what letter? Naeun, we're sorry we played the prank on you. Will you forgive us?" asked Chorong.

"Sorry? Forgive? Unnie!" Naeun thought for a second, "wait.. OMO.. Unnie don't tell me.." 

"Yes! The whole dying thing was just a joke. We only wanted you to have a break away from work" said Chorong. 

"Besides you seem pretty normal to me" said Eunji.

Naeun screamed. Chorong and Eunji jumped a little. 

"Unnie! What to do.. OMO... What to do...!" Naeun kept walking back and fourth. She was fustrated.

"What? What's wrong?!" asked Chorong. 

Naeun quickly told them the story. 

"So you're saying you never got the letter?" asked Chorong. 

Naeun nodded. 

"And Myungsoo-shi..." said Eunji. 

Naeun nodded.

"Well it's okay. It's not like he actually cared. Myungsoo is a player" said Eunji. 

"YAH! Unnie, I don't care if he is or not. It's his life. More importantly, you two lied to me including my own parents!" screamed Naeun. 

Just then Mr. and Mrs. Son had came home. 

"Naeunie welcome home! Omma will make you your favorite dish" said Mrs. Son. 

"Oh no you won't. You guys are going to explain to me why you two lied to me with Unnies!" screamed Naeun. 

"We only wanted you to have time for yourself, honey. I know we don't live well off.." said Mrs. Son. 

"SO?! Omma, Appa it doesn't matter. Why should I have time for myself. It won't benefit me in anyway!" screamed Naeun. 

She threw down the credit card on the table, "I didn't spend a single cent because I felt that if I was going to die soon why should I spent the money! Overall lying to me did no good. I hope you guys reflect on what you have 

done." She walked to her room and slammed the door. 

"How am I going to explain this to Myungsoo Oppa.." cried Naeun.

Meanwhile, Myungsoo and the boys were at his house.


"Don't you guys have anything better to do than this?" asked Myungsoo. 

"Excuse me for trying to hang out with my best friends" affirmed Woohyun, "how about we hit up the club tonight." 

"I'll pass for tonight" replied Hoya, "I've already made plans." 

"Let me guess Eunji? Come on, you two aren't even official and you guys act like a couple" said Woohyun. 

"We're just friends" said Hoya. 

"With benefits" said Myungsoo. He fist pumped Woohyun. 

"And what's going on between you and Naeun-shi then?" asked Hoya. 

"Nothing. We just happen to be at the same place" said Myungsoo. He wasn't able to tell them what had actually happen, he had to keep his word with Naeun.

Hoya looked at Myungsoo straight in the eye, "Don't lie to me Myungsoo. I can sense that you are hiding something."

"It's nothing. She wasn't that great nyway" said Myungsoo.

"Obviously Naeun-shi isn't like those girls Myungsoo goes for" said Woohyun.

"Alright, well I'm leaving first" said Hoya. 


"So how did it go with Naeun?" asked Hoya. 

"Oppa, Naeun didn't even get the letter I left for her!" said Eunji. 

"What? The whole time she has been there?!" asked Hoya. 

Eunji nodded, "I think something happened between Naeun and Myungsoo."

"I sensed it too. But Myungsoo refuse to say a thing."

"Same goes for Naeun. If I find out he did something bad to her, ugh! I'm  going to kill him."

Hoya laughed, "Don't worry, I'll tell him tomorrow about the joke you guys played on Naeun."

"All we wanted was for her to feel relaxed." 

"Don't worry, she probably understands. You know how Naeun can be. She always had two things running inside her mind, work and work." 

Eunji nodded in agreement, "Aigoo, I hope she understands." Eunji sipped her coffee.