chapter 22.

Fate Brought Us Together

Myungsoo noticed Naeun was nowhere to be seen. He went to Hoya, who was talking to Woohyun. "Where is Naeun?" 

"She said she needed to go to the restroom" replied Hoya. 

"Why isn't she back yet? Where's Eunji and Chorong?" asked Myungsoo. 

"Relax Myungsoo, Hoya and I have it under control. Naeun needed to use the restroom. She'll be back soon" said Woohyun. 

"Of course Eunji is working on all the catering and Chorong is busy with the guest" said Hoya, "Look, there she is." 

Naeun walked towards the boys. Behind her came Suzy walking behind her. 

"Sorry I took so long" said Naeun. 

Myungsoo kept his eyes on Suzy. Suzy looked back at him. They had an eye contact. 

"No it's okay. Take your time" replied Hoya. 

"Myungsoo you haven't went around and introduced your wife to anyone yet" said Woohyun. 

"It's okay. He doesn't need too" said Naeun. 

Just then Chorong came to the group, "Naeun, is the dress comfortable? You don't look comfortable in that dress." 

"Deh Unnie, I'm fine" replied Naeun.

The night went on. It was almost midnight, slowly the guest started to leave. 

After changing out to their regular clothes, Naeun went to her parents and said her goodbyes. She did the same to Myungsoo's parents. 

"Deh, Omoni and Aobji please have a safe trip home" said Naeun. 

"Lets have tea soon. I would like to meet my in-laws" said Mrs. Kim. 

Naeun bowed and said goodbye. 

Now it was just the six of them left. 

"So now what?" asked Hoya. 

"Well, the newly couple need their time alone. Leaving us four left. Since Hoya lives near Eunji, you can take Eunji home. And I'll take you home, Chorong" said Woohyun.

Eunji rolled her eyes, "You got to be kidding me."

"I like the idea. Who is with me?" said Woohyun. 

"How about Hoya take Eunji and me home and you can take yourself home." said Chorong.

Hoya laughed, "Tough love." 

"How is it tough love if I don't..." said Chorong.

"Don't what? Like me?" asked Woohyun, "It's okay, you'll fall for my charms sooner or later." 

Everyone laughed. 

"Well I'm leaving first. You guys can figure things out on your own" said Myungsoo. He went inside his car. He looked at Naeun, "Are you coming or not?" 

"Unnie, Hoya, and Woohyun I will see you guys tomorrow then" said Naeun. 

She went inside the car and Myungsoo drove off. 

The atmosphere was very awkward. 
 
They arrived at Myungsoo's house. 

"Mr. Kim, your father requested that I'd take a leave for a week to visit my family" said the maid. 

"Alright, have a safe trip" said Myungsoo. He went upstairs to his room. 

"Mrs. Kim, I'm sorry I won't be here on your first week" said the maid.

"No, it's okay. Take your time. I hope you have a great time visiting your family!" said Naeun. 

The maid left, leaving only themselves in the big mansion alone. 

Naeun took a deep breath and sighed. She walked upstairs to the room Myungsoo had went in.

She knocked the door.

"Come in" said Myungsoo. 

"Myungsoo-shi, I didn't pack any clothes.." said Naeun. 

"Follow me." 

She followed him inside the room. 

The walk in closet was already decorated and suited her very well. The closet was no ordinary, typical walk in closet. It was very extravagant, perfect for her. The walk in closet could even be considered a separate room. 

"Chorong and Eunji had already done everything that you needed. This is your closet. Everything is already sorted out. I'm showering first." 

Myungsoo finished showered then it was Naeun's turn. 

She came from the shower. Myungsoo had already fallen asleep in bed. 

She went to the bed and laid down. Thoughts were flowing through her mind. Slowly she fell asleep. 

The next morning Myungsoo had woken up before her. She was sleeping softly right beside his chest. He didn't want to wake her up so he slowly got out if bed. He left a note on the table and went to work. 

A few hours later, Naeun woke up. 

She noticed Myungsoo was not beside her. 

There was a note on the table.

I'm at work. 

Beside the note was a credit card. 

There was a ding at the door. She went downstairs to open the door. It was her two best friends. 

"Goodmorning Unnie, what brings you here?" asked Naeun. 

"Obviously to hang out with you!" said Eunji. 

"Myungsoo called. He said you'd be home by yourself. We thought we would come cheer you up" said Chorong. 

"So how was your first night? He better not do anything to hurt you" said Eunji.

"It was very awkward. Thank you for decorating the closet, I love it. I woke up this morning and he was gone. He left a note and a credit card" said Naeun. 

"Let me see that note," said Choring, she read it. "I'm at work? That's it?!" 

Naeun nodded.

"He is giving you a hint!" squealed Chorong dancing around with the credit card.

"And it's shopping! Come on, lets go!" said Eunji.