chapter 3.

Fate Brought Us Together

Myungsoo's POV

What is happening.... Her lips are so.... so soft...... 

Writer's POV

They finished kissing. She smiled shly and fell asleep in his arms. Myungsoo was about to revolt, but he couldn't do a thing to her. He looked at her. "What is your name anyway." He went through her purse. He found her keys to her room. He carried her to the hotel.

"MR. KIM!" bowed the workers.

Myungsoo nodded, "You go find out what room her room number is. I need towels, blankets, water in that room now." The workers rushed immediately. Myungsoo carried Naeun to her room. Naeun's phone started ringing. Myungsoo read the caller id, Eunji Unnie. "Eunji?" he thought. "Jung Eunji?"  He picked up the phone. "Hello?" 

"Naeun-ah" squealed Chorong. "Unnies missed you so much!" 

"I'm sorry. Ms. Naeun-shi isn't here at the moment, Eunji-shi." Myungsoo replied. "She's uhhmm... asleep." 

"ASLEEP?! Excuse me.. " Chorong flipped out. 

"yah yah yah Chorong give me the phone." Eunji snatched the phone out of Chorong. "Hello? Naeun?" 

Myungsoo laughed, "For the last time. This is not Naeun-shi. She is asleep right now." 

"May I asked who this is?" asked Eunji. 

"Kim Myungsoo." 

"WHAT?!" Eunji yelled, "Myungsoo, don't do anything stupid to my best friend! Don't you dare hurt her!"

"Yah Jung Eunji. Bye." Myungsoo sneered "I won't do anything." He hung up on Eunji. 

"Who was it? Kim Myungsoo? Why is he with Naeun?! What is happening?!!" Chorong yelled, "If he hurts Naeun then I am going to kill him!" 

"That idiot hung up on me! UGH! Lets wait until tomorrow when she wakes up." Eunji replied with a sigh.

Myungsoo was in Naeun's room. Naeun had been throwing up countless of times. Myungsoo had taken care of her all night. Watching her sleep peacefully. 

The next morning Naeun had woken up. "What happen last night." she thought. She jumped out of bed. Myungsoo was sleeping on the couch. "Whaa.. whaat... is this person doing here.. How.. how on" she thought. Her hands covered . She quickly covered her body with a blanket. 

"Good morning Naeun-shi." Myungsoo got up "Don't worry I didn't do anything to you." 

"How do you know my name? Why are you in here?" she asked, she quickly checked if any of her clothes were off.

"Go change. I'll be downstairs in the lobby waiting for you, Naeun-shi." Myungsoo left the room. 

Naeun went and got ready. She went to the lobby as Myungsoo had told her to. 

"Naeun-shi, please sit down. Have breakfast." Myungsoo had been reading some files while drinking coffee. 

"Uhmm thank you... uhmm" Naeun asked.

"Kim Myungsoo. Myungsoo." he replied. 

"Myungsoo-shi, can you tell me what happen last night?" 

Myung laughed. "Is she pretending or is she serious?" he thought. he laughed again. "Naeun-shi are you sure you don't have any remembrance?" 

Naeun shook her head. "No.. All I remembered was going to the bar by myself and after that I don't remember a single thing." 

"We kissed." Myungsoo sipped his coffee. 

Naeun's eyes widen. Her hands started to shake. Her shaky hands touched her lips. "Deh?" 

Myungsoo smirked, "Actually you kissed me." He started telling Naeun what had happen last night. 

"My first kiss.." she whispered to herself.

"Don't worry. I didn't do a thing to you. Oh and your friend called. Eunji-shi." 

Naeun quickly got up and bowed to Myungsoo, "Myungsoo-shi! I am so sorry for what happen! Please excuse me..." 

"Sit down. I haven't finished." he replied. Naeun sat down. "You said you have cancer right?" Naeun nodded. "You said you haven't accomplished anything you wanted to do, let me help you." 

Naeun got quiet, "No.. I can't have you do that. I am sorry Myungsoo-shi for causing so much trouble to you." 

"What are your goals. I'll help you." Myungsoo said quickly, he thought for a second. "Naeun-shi, after your vacation, we will go back to our normal lives. This is helping both of us." 

Naeun stared at him. "Help both?" 

Myungsoo laughed, "Yes, I'm here for a business trip. But now that I am done. I'm sort of bored here, but my plane won't fly until next week." 

"Well.. I want to have a boyfriend.." Naeun said shly. "I never experienced first love before. I want to get married, go on a honeymoon, and have kids." 

Myungsoo tilted his head. "I can help you with the first two but not the kids." He got up and grabbed Naeun's hand. "Starting today we are boyfriend and girlfriend." 

"Deh?" Naeun replied.