chapter 34.

Fate Brought Us Together

"Are you Jung Eunji?" asked Mrs. Lee.

"Deh.." replied Eunji. 

Mrs. Lee got up and gave Eunji a big hug. Eunji's eyes widen in shock. 

The three friends; Woohyun, Chorong, and Naeun, stood frozen. They each gave each other the facial expression of did that just happened?

"Aigoo, look at that face of yours!" smiled Mrs. Lee, "Beautiful, no wonder my Howonie likes you."

"Deh?" asked Eunji. 

"I am Howon's mother" smiled Mrs. Lee, "You don't have to introduce yourself. I know who you are, Howon's girlfriend."

"Girlfriend...?" asked Eunji, "Mrs. Lee, I think you have it all wrong..."

"Wrong?" asked Mrs. Lee, "Myungsoo-ah and Woohyun-ah told me he likes you."

"Oppa.. Oppa likes.. me?..." said Eunji. She had a tingle inside of her body. It felt like butterfiles dancing inside her stomach. 

"Don't you like him as well?" asked Mrs. Lee.

"Ahh deh.." replied Eunji.

"Does he treat you well?" asked Mrs. Lee.

"Deh, are you here looking for Oppa?" asked Eunji. She tried changing the subject so it wouldn't be awkward. 

Woohyun smirked, it was a perfect timing to jump in. 

"She's here for you" smiled Woohyun. 

Eunji gave Woohyun a death glare. 

"Thank you Mrs. Lee for coming all the way here just to come meet me! I should have came to you.." said Eunji, "I'm sorry." 

"Aigoo, why are you sorry for!" laughed Mrs. Lee, "I always wanted to do this, are you busy right now?" 

"As of right now, she isn't" butted in Chorong. 

Woohyun took the papers out of Eunji's arms, "Thanks for finishing your part, I'll do my part now." 

"That's great!" smiled Mrs. Lee, "Eunji-ah, would you like to go shopping with me? I heard that you have good taste in style." 

"She would love to!" answered Chorong. 

"I think I can answer myself," laughed Eunji, "I would love to." 

"Would any of you like to join us?" asked Mrs. Lee. 

Eunji gave her two best friends the puppy dog face. 

"Woohyun Oppa needs my help," said Chorong, "I'm sorry Mrs. Lee that I can't make it." 

"Deh," said Naeun, "Myungsoo Oppa's is probably looking for me. I hope you two have a great time!" 

"Is that so? There is always another time. Eunji-ah, are you ready to go?" asked Mrs. Lee.

"Deh," said Eunji, "Just give me one minute to go to my office and get my things. Chorong and Naeun can you help me?" 

"Mrs. Lee, I'll walk you back outside to your car" said Woohyun. 

"Mhmm, don't take to long now" said Mrs. Lee. 

"Deh" smiled Eunji. 

The three best friends walked to Eunji's office. 

"AHHHHHH!" screamed Eunji, "WHERE'S HOYA OPPA!" 

"He's on a business trip..." said Naeun, "Woohyun Oppa said he should be back by now.." 

"Aish.. I hate complicated things!" yelled Eunji. 

Chorong laughed, "Relax Eunji, this is pretty interesting." 

"Yah, how would you feel if it was you!" said Eunji, "What if she is just testing me? Or she has a plan on ruining my relationship with Oppa? Maybe she wants to tell me to leave him alone." 

"What is your relationship with Hoya Oppa?" asked Naeun. 

"Nothing. We're just friends" demanded Eunji. 

"More like lovers," laughed Chorong, "Just admit it." 

"Why don't you worry about you and Woohyun?" asked Eunji. 

"Eunji-ah, don't forget. Mrs. Lee is waiting for you" laughed Chorong. 


Myungsoo drove back to his office. Hoya was at Myungsoo's office waiting for him. 

Myungsoo walked in his office and noticed Hoya. Myungsoo gave Hoya an applause, "There he is." 

"What?" said Hoya. 

"Your mom is exactly like Eunji," laughed Myungsoo, "Very daring." 

"Get to the point Mr. I'm Jealous" said Hoya. 

"Jealous?" said Myungsoo, "Yah, don't forget I'm the married one. It's you who needs a wife." 

"More like my parents want me to get married" said Hoya. 

"Well since you brought that up, Woohyun and I came over to your parents house the other day," said Myungsoo, "She wanted to meet Eunji." 

Just then Woohyun came into Myungsoo's office. 

"They're out together right now" said Woohyun. 

"WHAT!" yelled Hoya, Aish.. I told her I'd tell her later in the future. Eunji must be annoyed right now."

"Mrs. Lee is very daring like Eunji" laughed Woohyun. 

"I just said that" said Myungsoo.

"And that's why we're fated to be together" said Woohyun, he tried giving Myungsoo a kiss. 

"Get off of me!" demanded Myungsoo, "Yah, shouldn't you be happy? This can finally be your chance to confess."

"Back to the story, what happened" said Hoya.

"Well, after meeting your mom the other day, I guess she thought we were too slow and took it into her own hands," said Woohyun, he continued, "She went to my office to find Eunji and now they're out shopping." 

"Dan-da-da-da, Dan-da-da-da" sang Myungsoo. 

"You better hurry and go find her" said Woohyun. 

Hoya left the office. "She isn't ready yet, you all know it. I'll talk to you guys later." 

"Keep us updated!" screamed Woohyun. 


"Eunji-ah try this on," said Mrs. Lee. 

"Deh" smiled Eunji. 

After shopping for several hours, it was almost seven.

"Eunji-ah, are you hungry?" asked Mrs. Lee. 

"Deh, would you like to go eat something?" asked Eunji.

"How about I cook dinner for you?" asked Mrs. Lee, "Homemade food is always better than anything else." 

Eunji could not disagree, "Deh, I would love to. I can learn some cooking moves from you." 

"Great! Of course then you can cook for Howonie everyday when you two marry!" teased Mrs. Lee.

"Deh, I can cook for you too!" laughed Eunji.

They went back to Mrs. Lee's house. 


Naeun and Chorong decided that they needed some girl time together. They were at Naeun's house. 

"Okay, now Unnie tell me. What is it between you and Woohyun Oppa?" asked Naeun. 

"Don't tell me.." said Chorong, "Yuck! He isn't my type." 

"Unnie, don't be tell me you're being like Eunji Unnie and denying!" teased Naeun.

"Why would I deny! I, Park Chorong, would admit anything!" 

"No Unnie, if Woohyun Oppa askes you out would you date him?" 

"I don't know... Maybe.." said Chorong. 

"Unnie then you do like him!" laughed Naeun. 

"Okay, I only think he's cute when he shows a lot of aygeo and how much he likes me.. And when he acts like we're already together..." said Chorong. 

"Ay Unnie!" squealed Naeun. 

"Lets not talk about this.. lets talk about you!" smiled Chorong. 

"Well, this morning he woke me up and told me we were going somewhere important. It was a meeting with Suzy Unnie..." said Naeun. 

"Suzy?!" screamed Chorong, "Yah, that idiot took you to meet Suzy!" 

"I already know her... it's just there's something else that he won't tell me," said Naeun, "I feel like there's some kind of aoura.." 

"Has he told you something about his past before?" asked Chorong. 

"No" replied Naeun. 

"Well.." Chorong was hesitant for a second, "I know I shouldn't be saying this.. this might hurt you... but you're my best friend... The two were lovers before."