chapter 39.

Fate Brought Us Together

"I see.." said Naeun. 

Suzy looked at her ring, "The ring that you once said it was beautiful, oppa  gave that to me the day before I left." She held back her tears, "If I could go back in time then none of this would have happened. To be honest, I am thankful that you were there to be by oppa's side when I wasn't able to. But now that I'm back, I want to be the one by his side. So can you do that for me?" 

The was a quiet moment.

"I'm sorry Unnie, but I can't give up on oppa either" replied Naeun. 

Suzy laughed, "I figured you would say that.."  She took an envelope out from her purse and placed it on the table. "I know you didn't come from a well off family, so if it's money you're asking for then I can give you as much as you want."

"You're wrong. I don't think you heard what I just said, I'm not giving up on oppa either. It's actually when you love something set it free and if it doesn't come back then it was never meant to be. I know Oppa has set you free, but now that you've returned back. Everything is should still be the same? Do you really expect some clique thing like that to really happen?"asked Naeun. She lifted her left hand up, "If the first try was when you left him then the second try you could do it again. I'm not going to let that happen to oppa again. Like you said, I've been here by oppa side now, but I always will be. Unnie, I'm Oppa's wife. Please be happy for us. And also money is not what I want. Money could mean nothing to me. I was taught better than that to be bribed."

Naeun got up.

"I'm not going to give up," said Suzy, "Just know that."


"I'm not going to give up? Just know that?" said Eunji, "You've got to be kidding me!" 

"Who does she think she is" growled Chorong.

"Naeun-ah, don't worry about it" said Hoya. 

"Besides you're so much better than her" said Chorong.


"Are you serious?!" asked IU. 

Suzy nodded.

"Son Naeun, you're something alright" said Fei.

"She should know her place" demanded IU, "And you gave her a good amount of money that she would live well off without him!"

"If that's how she wants it then war is on" said Suzy. 


A few days past by, Hoya had officially decided to move back to his parent's house. 

Naeun had just gotten out of the shower. Myungsoo seemed to have fallen asleep already. She crawled next to him, hugged him tightly, and fell asleep.

The next day Myungsoo had a big conference meeting with another company. Hoya was part of this project.

"It seems that everyone is here, lets start shall we" said one of Myungsoo's representatives.

"We are sorry on our behalf, Mr. Bae could not make it to this project so he personally allowed his daughter, Ms. Bae to represent and manage this project" said a representative of Suzy's company. 

Just then Suzy came inside the conference room.

"My apologizes" said Suzy. 

Everyone all sat down and the meeting went on. 

Hoya looked at Myungsoo. Since the time Suzy walked in, Myungsoo began feeling a bit tensed. Hoya gave Myungsoo a pat to reasure him. 

After the meeting was done, the two CEO's, Myungsoo and Suzy, shook hands. 

"It's a pleasure to be working with you, Mr. Kim" smiled Suzy. 


Myungsoo and Hoya went to Myungsoo's office. 

"Are you really going to do this?" asked Hoya. 

"Why not?" asked Myungsoo. 

"Don't know" replied Hoya.

Woohyun came inside the room. 

"Whose hungry? I brought a man's bestfriend," joked Woohyun, "chicken and beer!"

"Defintely not in the office" growled Myungsoo.

"Yah, Myungsoo-ah, you're never fun" whined Woohyun. 

"You missed out" said Hoya. 

"I sense something interesting happened, tell me" pouted Woohyun. 

"I'm working on a project with Suzy" said Myungsoo. 

"Daebak!" laughed Woohyun, "She's really not giving up is she. Remember that talk she had with.." 

Hoya cutted Woohyun off, "The chicken is good, Myungsoo-ah try some."

"What talk?" asked Myungsoo, he sat with the boys to eat chicken. 

"What talk?" joked Woohyun, "I don't know what you're talking about." 

"You said remember that talk she had with.." said Myungsoo. 

"Yah, I was day dreaming of my Chorongie, okay? I tend to get mixed up" said Woohyun, he looked at Hoya. 

Hoya looked back at Woohyun, that was close. 


The girls decided on having a girls day, shopping. 

"OMO!" blurtted out Chorong. 

"What?" asked Eunji, she grabbed Chorong's phone out of her hands.

"What is it Unnie?" asked Naeun. 

"Naeun, you have to hurry to Myungsoo's office right now!" said Chorong. 

"Why? We're suppose to spend the day together, besides I don't want my mood to be ruined" joked Naeun. 

"Our girls day can wait," said Eunji, "But first before you head to his office, you need to change what your wearing." 

"Deh?" asked Naeun. 

Naeun came out of the dressing room, wearing a red tight fitted mini dress. 

Eunji snapped her fingers, "This definitely shows your s-line!" 

"Unnie, isn't this a little too much?" aked Naeun. 

"Nope!" said Chorong, she handed Naeun a basket. "While you were trying on clothes, I ordered some sushi for you to bring to his office." 

"We'll take this, no need to change out of it. Just wear it" said Eunji. 

"My driver is outside, he'll take you to Myungsoo" said Chorong. 

"Hurry go Naeun-ah!" said Eunji. 

Her two best friend pushed Naeun towards the car. Without a will, Naeun just played along. The car drove off. 

"You think this will work?" asked Chorong. 

"I have no idea," smiled Eunji, "If Suzy wants to play dirty, we have to play back. Naeun is too innocent to understand, so that's why we're were to guide her."


Myungsoo and Suzy were inside his office alone. As he was talking and going through papers, Suzy laughed, smiled at every single thing Myungsoo did. Naeun was at the door, she peeked in to see if Myungsoo was busy. The front desk girl had told Naeun that Myungsoo was at a meeting. She took a quick glimpse and there was Suzy, right next Myungsoo. Naeun stayed quiet and observed. When Myungsoo was off gaurd, Suzy tried getting closer to him. Slowly, she placed her hands on top of his hands. 

Naeun opened the door. Myungsoo noticed Suzy's hands were on top of his, he got up and walked to his desk. He noticed Naeun was wearing a slim, tight mini dress. He was mesmerized, but looked away. Woohyun and Hoya came inside the room.

"What do you want?" asked Myungsoo. 

"Actually Hoya and I were planning to leave anyway.." said Woohyun.

"No stay" said Myungsoo.

"I brought you lunch Oppa. Woohyun Oppa and Hoya Oppa please stay and have some" replied Naeun wittily, "You wouldn't want to have an empty stomach while working."

Suzy rolled her eyes, "She's right have lunch, we can meet later tonight Myungsoo-ah. How about a talk over dinner?"

Naeun gave Suzy a glare, "Myungsoo Oppa, I made dinner already too."

"Homemade food can always be on the wait" said Suzy.

"A talk over dinner is just an excuse" said Naeun.

"This is business we are talking about here, Naeun-shi" said Suzy.

"I'm sorry, but I don't like it my husband to be overworked" said Naeun.

"Well you're already making him being overworked by interrupting our meeting" said Suzy.

"This is lunch break right now and you just said that I was right to have lunch" said Naeun.

"Enough" said Myungsoo, "Sorry Ms. Bae. Lets meet again tomorrow afternoon." 

"Fine with me" smiled Suzy. She got up and left.

"Naeun you look very pretty today" complimented Hoya. 

"Really? Eunji Unnie and Chorong Unnie picked it out" blushed Naeun.

Myungsoo looked at Naeun, "And you, I don't need you to bring me lunch. It's pointless."

"Deh?" asked Naeun. 

"This is the my work area, so please don't come in here dressed up like that" demanded Myungsoo.

"Like what?" asked Naeun.

"Like that!" yelled Myungsoo, "you're making things complicated for me."

"Complicated?!" yelled Naeun.

"Myungsoo-ah, Naeun-ah..." said Woohyun.

"Stay out of it" yelled Myungsoo.

"Oppa please stay out of it" said Naeun.

"Yes, do you want me to repeat it?" asked Myungsoo.

"No, that's okay" said Naeun, "Since I'm making things so complicated then maybe we should break up."