chapter 41.

Fate Brought Us Together

"It was you who did it" said Myungsoo. 

Suzy was startled for a moment, "Oppa.. What are you talking about?" 

"Naeun, .... you did this to her!" yelled Myungsoo. 

"Oppa," laughed Suzy, "You got to be kidding me right? I'm not that crazy." 

"Maybe you are, who knows who you are right?" said Myungsoo. 

"I came to pay my respects in peaace, but I guess I can't" said Suzy. 

"Don't ever think about coming back here. You won't ever be welcomed" growled Myungsoo.

He left Suzy standing there startled.

She sighed in surrender. "I've now officially lost.."


It has been several days now. Everyone took turns to watch over Naeun. 

Myungsoo had been at home until he had gotten a phone call from the hospital that Naeun woke up. 

Everyone; Naeun's best friends, Myungsoo and his best friends, Naeun's parents, rushed to the hospital. 

"Naeun-ah, it's your Omma" said Ms. Son. 

"I'm fine everyone" said Naeun. She looked around hoping to see the her husband. 

There he was standing in the corner quietly.

After a few talks, everyone slowly left. Leaving Myungsoo and Naeun alone. 

Naeun looked outside the window, "For several days that I have been unconcious I asked myself over and over... What marriage trurly meant in life." 

Myungsoo sat down beside Naeun quietly and calmly. 

"I wondered.. what I have entagled myself into.." said Naeun. 

Myungsoo embraced Naeun with his arms. 

With no words exchanged, the couple now realized that they had loved one another deeply. And now both side have awknowledged this.


Naeun was issued out of the hospital in no time. Myungsoo had been taking great care of her.

Every hour he would call her to make sure she was fine.

Everything was back at its place. Surprisingly, ever since the incident Suzy was nowhere to be found.


Three years later...

"Yah, does it matter what tie I have to wear?" murmured Myungsoo.

"Deh Oppa," smiled Naeun, "Okay okay okay I promise this is the last one!" She placed the tie on Myungsoo's neck.

Myungsoo smiled and hugged Naeun tightly.

"Oppa! You'll be late" joked Naeun.

"I'm late anyways" he hugged her tightly.

At the office, Eunji was already yelling at the workers.

"Mistakes? I don't think so. Fired."

"Eunji-ah, don't you think you're being a little to harsh?" asked Hoya.

"Nope. Not at all. I'm a perfectionist" growled Eunji.

"Perfectionist? My !" joked Woohyun.

"Aigoo, my dear best friend Chorong-ah.. oh how I feel so sorry for you dating his crazy man" cried Eunji.

"Why would you feel sorry for me?!" asked Woohyun, "I'm the best man for her! It should be me worrying for Hoya."

"YAH!" yelled Eunji.

Just then Myungsoo and Naeun walked into the office.

"I can already hear arguing early in the morning" said Myungsoo.

"Yah, I can't work if this crazy is here" said Eunji.

"Crazy?! Are you kidding me?!" asked Woohyun, "Hoya you better watch out. You never know when you'll get attacked by a lion." 

Eunji hugged Hoya tightly, "Don't worry. I won't ever hurt Howon Oppa." She gave Hoya a peck on the cheek.

Woohyun cried in disgust. He tried hugging Chorong. She pushed him off.

"Oppa!" yelled Chorong.

"Chorong-aaaaah" whinned Woohyun.

"I honestly wonder how on earth the two of you handled working together for the past three years" joked Myungsoo.

The six friends laughed.


"Hmm deh Chorong Unnie" said Naeun on the phone, "Oppa? He's at work. He said he'll be home in another hour, so don't worry. I am fine staying home alone. Deh, Eunji Unnie? Really? Daebak! Eunji Unnie have a safe trip! Deh, bye bye!" 

She got off the phone with her two best friends. Then came a door bell.

"Who could it be at this time?" wondered Naeun.

She opened the door. It was Suzy.

"Myungsoo Oppa isn't here right now" said Naeun.

"I'm not here for him, I'm here for you" replied Suzy.

Naeun came back from the kitchen with two coffee cups.

"Sorry" said Suzy. "I know it took a while, but I am truly sorry"

Naeun smiled, "It's okay. It's the past now." 

Suzy laughed in amusement, "It took me three years to regain my confidence and find myself again. If I were you, I would have never forgiven myself. Why are you so generous about forgiving?"

"Because forgiving is the meaning of life. We all forgive and forget" replied Naeun.


Myungsoo had arrived home.

"Home already?" asked Naeun.

"I told you I'd be home in an hour, of course I have to keep that promise" said Myungsoo.

"Suzy came by" said Naeun calmly.

Myungsoo rushed over to Naeun to examine her. "Are you hurt? Did she do something to you? Are you okay?"

Naeun smiled, "I'm fine. The question is are you fine?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" asked Myungsoo.

"The face you had just now seems to be the face you had when you heard of her name" said Naeun.

He hugged her tightly for reassurance, "Don't worry silly. The girl I love is you."

"Go see her."

He let go of Naeun. With a surprised look on his face.

"Go see her," smiled Naeun, she handed him a piece of paper that had the locatoin Suzy wanted to mee at. "Don't worry I will be fine. I won't be jealous, I won't think of anything, I won't judge, I won't say a single word about it."


The next day Myungsoo meet with Suzy.

"Do you remember this place?" asked Suzy.

It was their high school academy school. They were inside the dance studio. 

Suzy walked towards the windows. "This studio is very precious to me. Do you remember?"

Myungsoo stood quiet.

She began dancing. After dancing, she stood infront of him and hugged him tigthly.

"This will be the last time I'll ever do this, I promise" said Suzy, She held back her tears and let go, smiled. She handed him a note. "Can you do me a favor and give this to Naeun?"

After that she left the dance studio with tears in her eyes, she hurried in her car. "You did well Suzy. You did the right thing."


At the Kim's residence, the couple were looking at the letters and pictures from their friends and families.

They came across Chorong and Woohyun's letter.

Murp Murp Murp Meep Meep Meep!

Naeun and Myungsoo,

We are having a great time in Japan, so don't worry about us! Besides Woohyun Oppa losing the keys to house. Aigoo, why did I married such a fool? We've decided to stay in Japan for a while since there has been a ton of business meetings here. If the  two of you have time, come visit us!

There was pictures of the couple at tourist places.

"We should visit them" said Myungsoo.

"When we have time," smiled Naeun, "You've been busy with work. I don't want you to put that aside."

Myungsoo gave a pout face.

Hoya and Eunji's letter.

Aigooo, Naeun-ah and Myungsoo we miss you two dearly!

France is great. The weather is beautiful and the fashion is amazing. I think Eunji wanted to go to France for our honeymoon is for the fashion, not for me.. Anyway, Eunji told me to write this Yah, Kim Myungsoo. Just because I am not in the same country does not mean I can not do something to you, so you better watch out and take good care of Naeun. And Naeun-ah, I've bought a lot of gifts for you! Aigoo, Myungsoo I need a guys night soon!

Myungsoo and Naeun laughed.

"I think it's time for us to go on our next honeymoon" said Myungsoo.

"I don't think so, we just went" replied Naeun, "Besides work, we have to spend quality time with our parents." 

"I think our parents want us to have kids now" joked Myungsoo.

Naeun blushed, "I don't think so..."

Myungsoo took out two airplane tickets, "We going to Hawaii tomorrow."

"TOMORROW?!" Naeun quickly got up, "Aigoo, I need to hurry and pack!" 

"I'm just kidding, we aren't going anywhere" laughed Myungsoo.

Naeun gave Myungsoo an ugly face.

He quickly hugged her from the back. "I think the best for us is here in Seoul where it all started... Saranghae Naeun-ah."