chapter 21.

Fate Brought Us Together

After changing, Myungsoo was outside Naeun’s dressing room waiting for her.

He knocked on the door, “Are you done?”

“Shouldn’t it be like ‘Honey, are you done?’ I mean you should so harsh!” yelled Chorong.

Naeun opened the door, “Yes, I am now.”

Myungsoo looped his arms out and gestured Naeun to hold his collide her arms with his. She refused.

“What are you doing?” asked Myungsoo.

“Not until you answer me” said Naeun.

“Answer what?” said Myungsoo.

“Nothing” murmured Naeun. She wrapped her arms around his.

The doors opened and everyone clapped as they walked to the crowd.

“Don’t talk to any strangers” whispered Myungsoo.

“Everyone here is faces I have never seen before” replied Naeun.

“Woohyun and Hoya will always be by your side so don’t worry. If they ask you questions about us, just don’t go overboard” whispered Myungsoo.

“Shouldn’t we greet your parents first?” asked Naeun.

The couple walked towards Myungsoo’s parents.

“Aboji, Omma this is Naeun” said Myungsoo.

“Great, I finally get to meet your wife and my daughter-in-law on your wedding day” said Mr. Kim.

“I’m sorry we could never meet before your wedding!” pleaded Mrs. Kim, “Myungsoo-ah, why didn’t you introduce her to us sooner than before!”

“Deh, Omoni please don’t yell at Myungsoo Oppa. It was my fault” bowed Naeun.

“Have you decided on your honeymoon?” asked Mrs. Kim.

“Omma…” said Myungsoo.

“Omoni, Oppa and I decided that it was best that we don’t go on a honeymoon. I felt that it would be no use. We are already in love. We should start worrying for other things rather then having fun” replied Naeun.

“At least you have manners. Well said. We’ll talk more later about this, go greet your guest” said Mr. Kim.

The newly couple bowed and walked away.

“Oh Hoya just in time,” said Myungsoo, “Stay here with him.”

Myungsoo walked away to greet guest.

Naeun watched.

“You must be very bored” said Hoya.

“Very..” replied Naeun.

“Don’t think Myungsoo is being cold to you. This is how he usually is. He has to act superior and elite since everyone is watching every move he does.”

“How so?” asked Naeun.

“Well you see, Myungsoo’s father is planning on giving him the company very soon. Some agree and some disagree, more importantly this shares will belong to you,” he continued, “Don’t think this is a lot of pressuring. It’s just shows that everyone is very envious of you right now.”

Naeun nodded.

“I have to use the rest room, please excuse me” said Naeun.

Hoya nodded, “I’ll be here waiting.”

Naeun did not go to the rest room. Instead she went to the balcony where there was no one there. She needed some fresh air.

“You must be the bride” said Suzy, “I am Suzy. Bae Suzy. Sorry if I scared you.”

Naeun bowed, “No! Of course not! Hello, I am Son Naeun.”

“Shouldn’t the bride be inside the ballroom? I’m sorry if that sounded rude.”

“No, it was not rude. I just need some fresh air. Why are you out here by yourself?”

Suzy laughed, “The same reason.”

“So how old are you?” asked Naeun.

“21. And you?”

“I’m a year younger than you. Is it okay if I call you Unnie?” asked Naeun.

“Sure. I’ve never been called Unnie before.”

“Really?”

Suzy nodded, “Usually I’m the youngest, but it’s okay. It’ll be a new experience to be called Unnie. Don’t be formal, lets just talk like we have known each other for years now.”

Naeun laughed, “Deh Unnie.”

“How long have you known Myungsoo?”

“Funny you ask, long story short. I’ve known him for less than a year. Not even I think less than six months?” smiled Naeun.

Suzy was shocked, “Then why would you marry someone who you don’t even know half your life!”

“I don’t know.. I guess you can say it was fated,” replied Naeun, “Unnie, it’s getting cold. You should come inside.”

“I’ll be in there in a bit.”

“Okay, well I have to get going now. I don’t want Myungsoo Oppa to look for me. It was really nice meeting you.”

“Same here, lets have a cup of coffee one day” said Suzy.

“Deh” smiled Naeun.

“Now I know for sure Oppa can not love someone that dumb.”