chapter 27.

Fate Brought Us Together

"Mr. Kim?" asked the front desk girl. 

"If they don't have an appointment then I advise them to leave" said Myungsoo. 

"Mr. Kim, she refuses to leave until she sees you" responded the girl. 

Myungsoo growled in anger, he was already annoyed about Naeun and now he has to deal with another problem. "Let them in." 

Just then the door opened, "Please have a seat right here." The front desk girl showed where the stranger could sit, she closed the door and went back to the front desk.

Myungsoo had position himself staring outside his window. Showing the stranger the view of his back.

"It's been a long time," said the stranger, "Oppa." 

Myungsoo knew who the voice belonged too. Without even looking at the person, or imagining it. He knew it by heart. 

He turned around. 

"What do you want?" asked Myungsoo. 

"I like your new room," said the stranger, "It's very... spacious. You've improved a lot." 

Myungsoo asked again, "I said, what do you want?" 

"How long have you been promoted?" asked the stranger.

Myungsoo ignored the strangers questions and checked his phone, there was a text message from Woohyun and Hoya. 

Woohyun: Yah, I did you a favor so you owe me one. Kekeke. 
Hoya: It was no favor, it was more like you ruined Naeun's life again! -Eunji. 
Woohyun: YAH! This is a man to man to man talk. You're not a man!! 
Hoya: Myungsoo you better not hurt Naeun, I'm warning you -Eunji. 
Woohyun: Wow, daebak daebak DAEBAK! They are married for goodness sake. 
Hoya: So? That doesn't mean anything! -Eunji. 
Woohyun: Are you and Hoya married?
Hoya: Shouldn't you be picking Chorong up by now?
Woohyun: Oh yeah! Okay bye! Lets talk later~ Myungsoo-ah fighting! 

He got up, fixed his tie, and looked at the stranger. 

"Suzy I don't have time for this anymore," Myungsoo smiled, "If you could leave.." 

Suzy abruptly placed her right index finger against Myungsoo's lips. "Don't talk." 

He froze. 

She removed her finger and smiled. "Lets start all over again, as friends." 

He was still frozen. 

"From the very beginning, friend." 

"No." 

"Hi I'm Suzy, Bae Suzy." 

"No. We can't be friends." 

"Why?" 

"Oppa, are you still not over me?" She laughed, "It's okay if you aren't" 

"No. I'm already over you." 

"Then why can't we be friends? Like the good old times?" 

"I know your motives. Don't try and hide, the only person you're hurting is yourself."


Naeun had made it to Myungsoo's company.

"Excuse me, but can you direct me to Kim Myungsoo's room?" asked Naeun. 

"Do you have an appointment?" asked another front desk girl. 

"Deh?" asked Naeun, "No.." 

"I'm sorry, but Mr. Kim does not see people without an appointment." The girl went back to work.

Just then the front desk girl who had walked Suzy to Myungsoo's room earlier came back. She gasped and quickly hit the other girl. 

"Yah, Jumi! That's Mrs. Kim! Mr. Kim's new wife! Are you crazy?!" whispered the front desk girl. 

"OMO!" Jumi quickly bowed, "Please forgive me Mrs. Kim!" 

Naeun was startled,"Oh no! It's okay!" 

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Kim! Please forgive her, she is new worker here..." pleaded the front desk girl. 

"It's okay" replied Naeun. 

"If you go through there, Mr. Kim's door is right there" said the front desk girl. 

Naeun thanked the two girls and left. 

She took a deep breath and opened the door. 


"I know your motives. Don't try and hide, the only person you're hurting is yourself" said Myungsoo. 

The door opened, it was Naeun. 

"I'm sorry for coming so suddenly" said Naeun, she saw Suzy. "OMO, Unnie why are you here?" 

Suzy looked at Myungsoo and smirked. She turned around, "I came to visit an old friend of mines. Sorry Naeun-ah I didn't mean to hide this." 

"Was I inturupting something important?" asked Naeun. 

"No" replied Myungsoo. 

"Did you get to meet that special guy yet?" asked Naeun.

"Deh I did, he seems to be busy now" replied Suzy. 

"It's okay Unnie, don't give up. Always stay positive" replied Naeun.

"It was nice catching up with you, Oppa" smiled Suzy, "Naeun-ah, lets chat soon."

Right when Suzy was about to leave the door, Naeun grabbed her arm. 

"Unnie, stay have dinner with us" pleaded Naeun, "Since you're already here, beside you're Oppa's long time friend, this would be a good experience for me to get to know Oppa a little more. Deh Unnie?" 

"Okay" smiled Suzy, "I would be more than happy too. If that's fine with you, Myungsoo.." 

"Okay, well what are we waiting for? Lets go home" said Naeun. 

"No. I'm busy" said Myungsoo.

He looked at Naeun and saw the sorrow, puppy doll eyes in her. He sighed.

"Lets go before I change my mind."