chapter 4.

Fate Brought Us Together

Naeun's POV

"Myungsoo-shi, where are you taking me?!" 

ASSSH! It has been ten minutes... What to do... Where is he taking me?! Son Naeun. Relax. Myungsoo-shi isn't going to do something bad. OMO! We're going to the elevators! OMMA! Son Naeun snap out! He isn't going to do anything bad. Myungsoo-shi is a nice guy. RIght? Deh? 

Writer's POV 

They were alone inside the elevator. "Naeun? Are you okay?" 

Naeun seemed as if she was in her own world. She didn't realized Myungsoo was next to her. "Right? NO? Right?!" she yelled. She then realized Myungsoo was staring at her disconcertingly. 

"Naeun?" 

"Deh? Oh! I'm so sorry I didn't mean.." 

Myungsoo realized what Naeun had been thinking. He chuckled. "It's okay, I won't do anything to you." 

Naeun eyes widen. Her face flushed red with embarrassment. 

The elevtor stopped and the doors opened. "We're here. The salon." Myungsoo gripped Naeun's hands tighter and walked out the elevator. 

The workers right away stopped what they had been doing and quickly lined up right and left, leaving a pathway in the middle for them to walk.  

"Welcome Mr. Kim" the workers bowed. 

"No need to do that. Go back to your positions. Ah yes, I need her to be groomed and dressed properly." 

"Excuse me? Dressed properly? Myungsoo-shi!" Naeun was furious. 

The worker bowed, "Deh, Follow me Ms.." 

"You can call me Naeun." 

"No. Call her Ms. Son." 

"Deh Mr. Kim. Ms. Son, please follow me." Naeun followed the worker to a room. The vibe of the room was soothing. Everyone seemed so relaxed and calm. "Ms. Son, please have a seat here. A stylist will be with you shortly." 

"Thank you, but you can just call me Naeun." 

"I'm sorry, I can not disobey Mr. Kim's order" the worker left. 

Someone had been sitting next to Naeun. "Mr. Kim's order?" the stranger quickly turned to Naeun "Who are you?" 

"Deh?" 

"Who are you?" 

"Son Naeun." 

"What did the worker just say to you?" 

"Deh?" 

"Mr. Kim's order?? Are you trying to play stupid?" 

"Ahh.. yes what about it?" 

"Are you related to him? Dating him? Is there something between you two?" 

Naeun's face turned red. "Uhmm.. No.. We're.." 

"Just Dating." Myungsoo had walked behind Naeun and hugged her from behind. "Sweetheart, the stylist hasn't come yet?" 

"Uh.." Naeun didn't know what to say. Her face was still red as a cherry. 

"Oppa!" said the stranger. 

Myungsoo turned to the stranger, "IU-ah? Long time no see. What brings you here?" 

IU laughed in amusement, "Daebak. Are you trying to act cool? It's been a while since we last seen each other huh? I'm here for a vacatiion with Wooyoung Oppa." 

"I see. How long have you two been together? Where is Wooyoung?" 

"It's been almost.. actually I don't remember. Wooyoung Oppa is doing some paper work for the company. You know how serious he takes his father's company." 

"I'm assuming everything still the same" the two laughed together. 

"Beside.." 

Myungsoo stopped IU from finishing her sentence, "IU-ah, have I introduced you to my girlfriend? Son Naeun. Naeun-ah this is IU." 

Naeun quickly got up and bowed, "Hello. I'm Son Naeun. Nice to meet you. I'm sorry about earlier." 

"Ahhh so this is your new girlfriend. Hello. I'm Lee Jieun, but you can just call me IU" replied IU. Her phone rang, "Hello? Oppa. Yeah I'm still here. Okay. Bye." 

"Was that Wooyoung?" asked Myungsoo. 

IU nodded. 

Wooyoung walked to them. 

"Oppa just in time." said IU. 

"Myungsoo?" 

"Hyung. Long time no see either. How are you?" asked Myungsoo. "Before I forget this is my girlfriend, Son Naeun." 

Naeun bowed, "Hello I'm Son Naeun. Nice to meet you." 

"Hello I'm Jang Wooyoung" Wooyoung seemed uneasy. He was more confused than anyone else in the circle. Of course it was because of that one person... "Well now, I see you're doing great now Myungsoo-ah." 

"Same for you hyung." 

"IU let's get going. I made a reservation for us. Myungsoo-ah lets have a decent talk whenever we meet again. Naeun-shi, it was nice meeting you." The two couples exchanged numbers and parted away. 

Just then the stylist came, "Miss. Son. Right this way now." 

"Who are they? They seemed so nice" asked Naeun. 

"Don't worry about it. Go get ready, we have somewhere else to go" replied Myungsoo.