chapter 6.

Fate Brought Us Together

Myungsoo had just finished getting ready. "Well today is our last day together." 

"Yup..." replied Naeun. 

"Okay well lets not be sad about this. We should be happy. Come on lets go." 

The two left to the beach. Holding hands and laughing at jokes. Then suddenly Myungsoo quickly covered Naeun's eyes. 

"Myungsoo Oppa what are you doing?!" squealed Naeun. 

"I finally got to hear the word Oppa. Don't worry just keep walking straight." 

Myungsoo still covering Naeun's eyes walked ten steps more. He then removed his hands away from Naeun's eyes. "Open your eyes."

Naeun's eyes widen.

The two were on the beach with a red carpet covering the sand. There was an MC, a live band, and flowers everywhere.

A worker handed Myungsoo a bouquet of red roses. Myungsoo went on one knee and took out a red box. Five important words came out of his mouth.

"Naeun, will you marry me?"

Naeun was shocked. Tears started to falling down her white pale face, tears of joy and guilt. Those tears were mix emotion. Naeun would have never in a million years expect something like this to ever happen to her. Her life was always on track. She never thought about having a relationship or getting married. And suddenly, she was now getting married.

"Yes. Yes I will."

Myungsoo smiled, got up, and hugged Naeun.

After their vows, they went to go have dinner together. The two spent a fairly well day together. It was time for them to go to sleep. 

Myungsoo walked Naeun to her room. They hands were interwined together.

"Well we are here" said Myungsoo.

He was about to leave until Naeun stopped him, "Wait.."

He turned back to look at her. Naeun walked up to Myungsoo, "If I don't do this, I might regret it later on." 

"Do what?" 

Naeun kissed Myungsoo. It was passionate. Fairly short enough, the two had a romantic night together.