chapter 7.

Fate Brought Us Together

It was morning. 

Myungsoo had just woken up, he turned over to see if Naeun was still asleep. 

Right when he was about to hug her...

She was not there. Gone. He quickly woke up. Everything inside Naeun's room was empty, beside Myungsoo and a note. 

Good morning Myungsoo Oppa~ 

You're probably wondering where I went. As of right now, I should be on the plane heading back to Seoul. 
I'm sorry that I didn't wait for you to wake up. I wouldn't bear it. Thank you so much for making my wishes
come true. If it wasn't for you, I'd probably die with regrets. I know you might think these past fews days
were just for fun, but I honestly took every single thing seriously. I felt as if we've known each other for
years. Being here and with you, made me realize a whole new thing about life. It will be something I'll
cherish it forever. Lets meet again in our next lives. 

Love, Naeun

After reading the letter, Myungsoo wasn't sure if he should run after or not. He took deep thoughts. 

Myungsoo's POV

I told her I would help her fullfill her dreams. We both knew that this wasn't going to be forever. But why.. ... Why am I so curious about her again... Son Naeun, Why do I feel like I miss you right now?  Aish, Myungsoo get a hold of yourself. I'm on the plane, everything is going to be back to normal. Woohyun and Hoya better be at the airport waiting for me.

Writer's POV 

Naeun had arrived at the airport. Chorong and Eunji had been waiting for Naeun at the gate. 

"What is taking her so long! Why isn't she picking up her phone. I'm so worried for her" pleaded Chorong. 

"Unnie relax. Naeun had called us ealier telling us her plane would be delayed" replied Eunji, "besides she's sitting first class. No worries." 

Just then Woohyun and Hoya arrived at the same gate. 

"OMO. Eunji hide me!" yelled Chorong.

"Hoya Oppa! Over here!" yelled Eunji. 

Hoya and Woohyun walked over to Chorong and Eunji. 

"Hey Chorong!" squealed Woohyun, "What a coincidence that we meet at the airport."

"And Eunji? Woohyun-shi only thinks about Chorong Unnie" murmured Eunji. 

"Hello Eunji and Chorong. Really, what a coincidence. I knew Myungsoo would be going the same place with Naeun. What I didn't know that they would be going home the same day" said Hoya. 

"Well they did meet each other" said Woohyun. 

"Like the first night only" said Chorong. 

"What do you mean the first night?" asked Woohyun, "It was the other day, like yesterday." 

"WHAT?!" yelled both Chorong and Eunji. 

"If I find out that that jerk harmed our Naeun, I am going to kill him" declared Eunji. 

"Yah, Myungsoo knows his limits" said Woohyun. 

"Are you sure about that?" asked Eunji, "I mean look at the girls he played." 

The four laughed. 

Just then Naeun had came out of the gate. 

"Unniee!! Choring Unnie, Eunji Unnie!" yelled Naeun. 

The three best friends hugged one another. 

"Yah, I texted you like crazy. Why didn't you reply to any of them?!" yelled Chorong. 

"Forget about that. Did Myungsoo do anything to you?" said Eunji. 

"It's more like did Naeun did anything to me" said Myungsoo. He had just came out of the gate just in time. 

"Unnie, it's okay. It's my fault. Myungsoo-shi was just helping me. He did no harm to me" said Naeun.

"Lets get going, Mr. and Mrs. Son must be waiting" said Chorong. 

Before Naeun was about to turn away and follow the girls, she glanced at Myungsoo for the last time. He noticed it. Their eye contact was instant. Words like I'm sorry, I like you, can we work things out were filled in the two's eyes. Naeun quickly turned around and left.

Hoya patted Myungsoo's back, "So how was your so called vacation?" 

"Probably the wrost. I mean look at his face. Anyone can tell" said Woohyun. 

"Well it's definitely something I won't forget. Come on lets go" said Myungsoo.