chapter 35.

Fate Brought Us Together

Naeun laughed, "And?" 

"And this isn't the reaction that I expected..." murmured Chorong.

Naeun continued on laughing. 

"Naeun, are you okay..?" asked Chorong, "You're starting to make me worry.."

"Unnie, I already know" replied Naeun. 

"You did...?" questioned Chorong. 

"Unnie, don't you remember?" asked Naeun, "When I think their names were Jia, Fei, and IU talked about Suzy. I figured that the girl they were talking about would be Suzy Unnie. I was unsure if it was really her, but I guess it was her. And... I felt like there was no harm of knowing and there still isn't." 

Chorong's eyes widen, "Naeun, do you trust Myungsoo that much? Why didn't you say anything?"

"Deh Unnie," smiled Naeun, "He is my husband.. I didn't want to say anything because I don't want to make anything awkward."

"Still...." murmured Chorong. 

"Unnie, don't worry for me," smiled Naeun, "I trust him. And if he hurts me then it's my fault for trusting him in the beginning."

"Alright.. come on lets cook some food. I'm hungry!" pouted Chorong. 


Myungsoo checked his watch, it was time for him to head home. Woohyun had fallen alseep on one of the sofas in Myungsoo's office. Myungsoo poked Woohyun's head. 

"Wake up, yah. You've been sleeping the whole day" said Myungsoo. 

"And?" said the sleepy boy, Woohyun. 

"It's time for you to go home" smiled Myungsoo. 

"That was a good nap" laughed Woohyun, he checked his phone. "Hoya texted." 

"I know" replied Myungsoo. 

Hoya: Why did no one tell me?
Myungsoo: You were on a business trip. 
Hoya: Business trip means nothing. Cut that excuse. Aish, everything is ruined.
Myungsoo: Shouldn't you be happy that your mom is actually happy about you and Eunji?
Hoya: I don't know, I definitely don't want to be home right now. Myungsoo, I'm coming over. 
Myungsoo: Fine with me, stay for a whole month if you want. 
Hoya: Where's that big mouth?
Myungsoo: -sent an image- You see that fool sleeping on that sofa with his thumb in his mouth? He's been sleeping peacefully for almost three hours now. 
Hoya: What are we going to do with you Woohyun-ah...

"YAH!" yelled Woohyun. 

Myungsoo began to laugh. 

"I'm both of your Hyung. At least respect my privacy!" whined Woohyun. 

"Who told you to nap here in MY office? Come on, lets go" teased Myungsoo.

"Can I live with you too?" pouted Woohyun. 


Back at Myungsoo's and Naeun's house, Chorong and Naeun decided to make pasta. 

"Unnie, should I trust you in the kitchen?" teased Naeun. 

"Last time I checked, I was the best chef between us three" laughed Chorong.

Just then Hoya came inside the house. He was startled a bit when he saw the two girls. 

"Intruder alert!" yelled Chorong. 

"Unnie! It's just Hoya Oppa" said Naeun. 

"How did you get in here?" questioned Chorong, "Were you hiding the whole entire time?"

"Myungsoo gave Woohyun Oppa and Hoya Oppa the keys to this house" replied Naeun. 

"How come I don't have one!" pouted Chorong. 

"He gave this to me before he had gotten married" said Hoya. 

Chorong let out a long face. "Still!"

"Oppa are you hungry?" asked Naeun, "We made pasta." 

"Technically, I made the pasta" said Chorong. 

The three went to the dining room to eat.

"Naeun-ah did Myungsoo tell you anything yet?" asked Hoya. 

"I haven't talked to him all day.." replied Naeun. 

"I see..." replied Hoya. 

"If you're worried about what had happened earlier, don't worry. We already know what happened" said Chorong. 

"It's not that I was worried about the outcome, I'm just worried about Eunji's feelings and her sake" replied Hoya. 

"Oppa, Unnie likes you too. Trust me" said Naeun. 

"It's obvious you two do!" teased Chorong, "Congrats, but I'm keeping my eyes on you."

Just then Myungsoo and Woohyun came in the dining room. 

"How did you get here so fast?" asked Woohyun, "Huh? Chorong!" 

Chorong shook her head wondering why Woohyun was here. 

"Are you hungry?" asked Naeun. 

Myungsoo nodded his head. 

"Yes!" whined Woohyun, "This guy over here didn't even feed me any food! And to say that I kept him company all day long!" 

"No one told you to do that" grumbled Myungsoo. 

Naeun came back with two more plates of pasta for Myungsoo and Woohyun. 

"So what happened later?" asked Woohyun. 

"I didn't go look for them" said Hoya. 

"Why not?" questioned Woohyun.

"Did you call Eunji?" asked Chorong. 

"No, and because I thought about it," said Hoya, "If I come then my mom would make it a bigger deal out of it." 

"That's true," agreed Naeun, "Mrs. Lee would probably ask you two about marriage." 

Hoya nodded in agreement. 

"Since you're here." said Myungsoo, "I might as well tell you that Hoya will be living with us." 

"That's fine with me," smiled Naeun, "Welcome home then Oppa." 

"Actually, I already rented out a condo" said Hoya. 

"Why? When you can live here and feel more comfortable and homey" said Myungsoo. 

"Hoya Oppa, you should consider staying here. I don't mind, since we always end up here anyway. We're like a family already" smiled Naeun. 

"Are you two sure?" asked Hoya. 

"What are friends for?" laughed Myungsoo. 

"What about me!" whined Woohyun.

After eating, Woohyun had taken Chorong home. Surprisingly, Chorong did not refuse when Woohyun offered her a ride home. Myungsoo went to help Hoya grab Hoya's luggages outside his car. 

"Is that all you have?" asked Myungsoo. 

"Yeah, I didn't bring that much" laughed Hoya, "I'm not like Woohyun now." 

"Yah, I think he would bring at least more than ten luggages here" said Myungsoo. 

"I think I got it all here, I'm going to hit the showers and sleep now" said Hoya, "It's going to be a long day tomorrow." 

"Yeah, night" said Myungsoo. He walked back upstairs to his room. Naeun had been in the shower. 

In the bathroom, she had just finished showering. She had forgotten to put her shirt in the bathroom with her, so she wrapped the towel around her body and ran out quickly. 

Myungsoo opened the door and saw Naeun running with the towel around her body. 

"YAH!" yelled Myungsoo. 

Shocked, Naeun looked up to see that it was Myungsoo, "I'm sorry! I forgot to get a shirt.." 

Myungsoo took his right hands and covered his face, "Just hurry." 

Naeun got out of the bathroom all dressed this time. 

"Myungsoo-shi, I'm done with the bathroom," said Naeun, "You can use it now." 

"Don't ever walk around like that again" growled Myungsoo. 

Naeun tried to explain herself, "I wan't trying to do that... I just.." 

"I don't care, just don't do it again" said Myungsoo, he walked to the bathroom. 

"Why can't you ever listen to my explanations!" yelled Naeun. 

Myungsoo turned around to look at Naeun, his eyebrows rose up. 

"Everytime I explain, you never seem to care! I mean... I know this is just a contract marriage, but didn't the contract say that we should at least do the duties of our roles? How come I only seem to be the caring one.. I know you have no feelings towards me, but I do.. I'm sorry, I'm sorry for lying to you.. I'm sorry for everything. If you just let me explained then none of this would have happened!" cried Naeun. 

"Personal space is needed" said Myungsoo calmly. 

"I have been giving you personal space!" screamed the crying girl. Naeun laughed, "I guess everything I seem to do will always make you mad and me a fool..." 

She left the room leaving Myungsoo bizarred. 

There was no where to go, she didn't want to wake Hoya up; so she went backyard and sat there crying alone. 

Just then a body walked towards Naeun, she didn't care who it was. She just hugged the person's body tightly and cried.

Words came out the stranger's mouth, "I'm sorry."