chapter 1.

Fate Brought Us Together

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. Her alarm had rang. "Another day, another work" thought Naeun. She got out of bed and went to the kitchen. Her parents were cooking. 

"Naeun-ah why do you have to work today? It's Saturday. You should spend the day with your friends." said Mrs. Son. 

"Omma, who is going to pay all the debt if I dont work? Don't worry. They will understand." replied Naeun. She sat down at the table and started reading the newspaper for jobs. 

"Okay. Okay. Breakfast is now served!" Mr. Son had just finished making eggs and bacon. 

"Daaebak! Appa you are the best!" squealed Naeun, she started to quickly eat. "Ahh thats right. I won't be home until midnight. Boss let me have two shifts tonight. So don't worry about me." 

Mrs. Son sighed, "Naeun-ah.. Don't push yourself. It's not.." 

"I know. I know. But its not your fault either. We are family. Omma, Appa thanks for the breakfast. Omo look at the time! Gotta go! Love you. Appa don't forget to take your medicine." Naeun dashed to her room to change real fast and then she left for work. She wasn't late. In fact, she came an hour early. She left the house early because she didn't want to that the same conversation she had with her parents everyday. She knew that she didn't need to work this hard, but if she didn't then who would pay all the debts? Naeun took in a deep breath and sighed. She had gotten a text message.

Chorong: Meep. Meep. Meep. 
Eunji: Murp. Murp. Murp. 
Chorong: Ugh. Guys, Woohyun won't leave me alone! He keeps following me.. I feel like I am being stalked! Help me!! Meep!
Eunji: You know you like it kekeke -Hoya 
Chorong: YAH! EUNJI YOU'RE LETTING A BOY READ OUR CONVERSATION? How could you! What if we were talking about boys huh?! Which we are!! YAH!! Naeun-ah save me~


Naeun laughed. "These two unnies." She arrived at her work. She texted the group chat. 

Naeun: Chorong Unnie, just talk to him. Woohyun-shi seems like a nice guy. And Eunji Unnie quit teasing Chorong Unnie. Hello Hoya-shi, if you are really with Eunji Unnie right now. Well guys talk to you guys later. I have work right now! 

It was midnight. Time for Naeun to head home. She started walking home. "Ahhh I'm so tired! That's weird. Usually Chorong Unnie respond to me fast." Naeun shrugged and went inside her house. She opened the door. "Omma, Appa you're still awake? Huh? Chorong Unnie and Eunji Unnie what are you guys doing here in the middle of the night?" They were all crying. Naeun freaked out. "What is going on?!" Mrs. Son ran into the kitchen. Chorong went up to Naeun and hugged her. "Unnie! What is seriously going on?!!" 

"Naeun-ah... my dearest best friend! What to do! We don't have much time left." Chorong started to cry louder. "Unnie is sorry! Naeun-ah.. our dear Naeun.." Chorong handed Naeun a mail. The mail had Naeun's name on it. Naeun opened it. 

Son Naeun. This is regarding about your health condition. We went back looking through at our patients paperwork to make sure nothing was wrong, but we have found an error with your paperwork. Your last check up was last month. We are afraid to tell you this, but you have cancer. Please make further arrangements on your plans in the future. Thank you for always choosing Seoul Hospital. 

Naeun's eyes widen. She read it. Cancer. "Ca.. Can.. Cancer?.." She started shaking. "How could this be?.. There must be a mistake! Eunji Unnie please call Hoya-shi and tell him that there is an error. Maybe they have gotten the wrong Naeun." Mrs. Son walked back to the room. 

"Naeun-ah.. I already talked to Hoya Oppa.. He was the one who called me to inform me first. Naeun-ah, I am positive they aren't mistaken. Hoya Oppa takes his business seriously." cried Eunji 

Naeun started to cry louder. She fell to the floor. Mrs. Son rushed to her. "Naeun-ah, Omma is here. Everything is going to be okay!"

"What do you mean everything is going to be okay?! Omma I am dying!!" yelled Naeun. 

Mr. Son hugged Naeun. "Naeun-ah why don't you go on a vacation?" 

"A vacation?! Appa.. I just found out I have cancer and you want me to.."

"I want you to relax. Go on a vacation, Naeun-ah. Listen to Appa. A few days won't hurt. I don't want my one and only daughter to die and not living the life." Mr. Son was right. He patted Naeun on the head. Naeun was crying harder. She couldn't believe it. She had always went to every two to three months for a check up, donated blood whenever she could, and always made sure she ate healthy.

The next day Naeun had all her belongings ready to leave to the airport. Mr. and Mrs. Son couldn't take Naeun to the airport since they were so busy with work. So Chorong and Eunji did. 

Chorong: We will be over there in ten minutes so come out then

Eunji and Chorong were inside the car on their way to get Naeun. Chorong was driving.

Hoya: So how is everything going so far?
Eunji: Naeun believed it. kekeke this is daebak. Thanks Oppa for helping me. I owe yo
u

Hoya smiled when he read Eunji's text. 

"Why are you smiling like a fool?" asked Myungsoo.

"It's called love which you won't understand" replied Woohyun.

"Ha. Love? Says the person who can't even get Park Chorong. What a pity" said Myungsoo. Hoya and Myungsoo laughed.

"Yah. Aren't you leaving soon?" asked Woohyun.

"Later. Gotta break up with this one chick first. She is so annoying. You know me and girls. Can't deal the clingy types" replied Myungsoo. 

Hoya patted Myungsoo back. "One day, you're going to taste your own medicine."

"Omma, Appa I am leaving. Chorong Unnie is about to be outside soon. Don't worry about me okay?" Naeun hugged her parents. 

"Naeun-ah do anything you want while you're there." Mr. Son handed Naeun a credit card. "Have fun. And don't ask where or why." 

"No! Don't do this.. save the money to pay all the debts. That is more important. Beside I am dying anyway right?" Naeun laughed. She hugged her parents. "Love you guys to death. I will do anything I want while I am there." She left the house to go outside and wait. Mr. and Mrs. Son were at the door watching Naeun stand outside.

"Honey, do you think Naeun will be mad at us?" asked Mrs. Son. 

"Of course, that's Naeun for you. This is for her own good." replied Mr. Son. The couple laughed as Naeun got inside Chorong's car. The girls had arrived at Seoul Airport.

"We are here!" yelled Eunji "Naeun-ah remember have fun okay? Do anything you want. Live your life for once." She hugged Naeun. While the two were hugging, Chorong quickly slipped a credit card into Naeun's purse. 

"Ahh Eunji Unnie! That hurts! Okay okay okay! Can you guys help me check in? I don't know how to.." Naeun shyly replied. They went to the front desk.

"Madame Park. Is there anything I can do for you?" asked a worker. "Are you checking in?"

"No my friend is." Chorong smiled. "Give her first class."

"What is first class?" Naeun whisper to Eunji. 

"Don't worry Naeun-ah. Unnies got this." replied Eunji. After checking in, they went to the secruity check. "Well Naeun, our stop ends here! Don't forget to call me when you get there okay? I booked you a hotel and everything already. All you need to do is find the person at the airport with your name on there okay?" 

"Thanks Eunji Unnie." Naeun hugged Chorong and then Eunji. "I won't forget to call you guys when I first arrive." Naeun walked towards the secruity. Eunji and Chorong were standing there waving at Naeun good bye.

"Eunji, do you think Naeun is going to kill us once she finds out?" asked Chorong. 

"Probably.. I already told one of the workers to leave a paper in Naeun's room to let her know that the cancer was a fake scheme." The two were still smiling and waving at clueless Naeun.