Hacked

The Greatest Emotion

Yuri races into the house, her pony tail bouncing as her feet hurry into the house. Seohyun who sits quietly reading her book at the dining table looks up to see her messy looking older sister. Yuri closes the door behind her and bends down to catch her breath. "I-I got-" She doesnt finish still trying to catch her breath. Seohyun just looks at her sister with furrowed eyebrows. "Where's mom?" Yuri asks giving up on what she had to say earlier. "Where she has always been" Seohyun simply answers. Every single day, hour, minute, and even breath it seemed like their mother sat on the edge of her bed staring blankly at the wall infront of her. It's as if she's a statue, frozen in time from the sudden loss. This is how she spent her days living, sitting down blankly awake. Nothing new had come from her. That was it. She had become nothing.

"Well I think we can help her rise back to her feet at my great news." Yuri says excitedly. It surprised Seohyun all the time when she saw her sister flash a smile. How was she able to recover so quickly? Had she recovered? Was this a mask and her pain was hidden underneath it all? Whatever Yuri was doing, it puzzled her younger sister. "What's so great?" Seohyun asks. "I got a job!" Yuri exclaims happily. "A job? That's good." Seohyun responds. "Umma is always worrying about money so I thought that maybe I can help out around here for awhile, ya know, before I got college and stuff" Yuri states. That was a fact, Yuri was going to be leaving soon, which meant that Umma would be left in Seohyun's care. "Its at a nearby diner, they are still hiring, maybe when your done with all your tests you could apply for a spot to work there" Yuri suggest. Seohyun lightly nods and continues reading her book. Yuri sighs and heads upstairs into her bedroom.

The very next day at school, the day passes by very swiftly. "Alright, everyone come on in" The teacher advises heading into the gym with other students. Once everybody is in, they crowd around the teacher. "Well this is it. We are the official school commitee which means that we will help with all the school's upcoming events." He says. Some students clap while others stand there lost in their own world. Two people in the committee were Kris and Tao, they both stand there play fighting. "Hey, knock it off you two" He yells loudly cuasing them both to stop. "I know that some of you were forced to come here to get up your grades but that doesn't mean we will deal with any money business." The teahcer advises glaring at the two boys. They both giggle before paying attention to the speech. In the front, Sooyoung stands there as well glaring at the guys. Kris smirks and winks seductively towards her way. Sooyoung nods her head and turns away from the sight. "Today, were gonna be working on some of the prom decorations. This will be like a demo version before we have the final cut, let's get down to work." He says encouragedly.

After the teacher assighns everyone a job, the students get straight down to work. Sooyoung is working on desighning the welcoming board for the night. Meanwhile, Tao is stuck picking out certain types of streamers and Kris organizing the paint. From afar, Seohyun enters the gym and heads over to the teacher to get her assighned work spot. Sooyoung smiles at the fact that Seohyun actually came. The same smile was shared by Kris too. Tao smirks at Kris's reaction towards her sudden appearance. Kris gulps nervously when Seohyuns sends him a light smile and continues to head over towards Sooyoung's side. Sooyoung greets her with a hug, "I was wondering when you were gonna show up". "Sorry, Had to deal with my mother again. She won't eat, anything." Seohyun explains. Sooyoung sighs. Her mother was really taking this loss hard to the core. "Here, look at my sketch so far. What do you think?" the tall girl asks handing her the paper on the clipboard. Drawn on the paper is the area of the gym decorated beautifully with streamers and stars hanging from the sky. Royal blue and light baby blue colors are used. "Im think of like a 'Starry Night' theme" Sooyoung states. "It's really good. Your drawing is incredible" Seohyun compliments.

Sooyoung smiles as she is handed back the board. "Thanks, I think I do so well from all those drawing of my Korean husbands." Seohyun giggles at her statement and begins to help pitch ideas for the occasion. From across the gym, Kris watches as the two girls talk and laugh over their conversation. Thinking of her, he doesn't pay attention to the task at his hands. "Hello, Hello, Yahh Wu Fan!" One of the students say angrily waving their hands in his face. Kris blinks before adverting his gaze at the younger male student. "Do you know your colors? Can you hear correctly? I said pass me the white paint!" He says irritatedly. "What's your name?" Kris asks coldly. "Youngjae" He answers simply. "Is that a sort of food or something?" Kris asks coldly. "Yahh, that's not it!" He responds defensive. "Your a food or something. Youngjae, yell at me again and I will make sure everyone knows that your name means a food. Got it?" Kris asks staring deeply at him. "Y-yes" Youngjae answers with a slight stutter and gets the white paint himself. Kris looks back over to Seohyun's way and continues his day dreaming.

In a more quiet place, Luhan sits down in a meeting with his father and other fellow family, friends, and other work related members. Each indivisual seated around the aubrun brown table in the father's work room. The Kim Family was very professionaly and wealthy. Some of the daily life choices included those of work related, money wise. "I'm glad you all could make it here" Mr.Kim says looking at everyone seated around the table. The men that had accompained this meeting all adverted their eyes towards him with respect. All dressed in suit and ties, this was very professional. Mr.Kwon rarely let in Luhan on his work life. "For the years that have come and gone, our buisness has been going very well. Almost perfect. However, we have reached a problem." He says clearing his throat. Problems. They were never good.

"What kind of problem are we facing here, Sir?" One of his workers ask with a very serious tone. "It seems like we are facing a new threat. Recently, I've come to find out that money has been hacked out of our system, someone is toying with us. As of right now, what I'm requiring is more security on our system which equals more pay for this needed action. I'm not sure who or what is it but I'm positive that something is trying to shut us down." Mr.Kwon concludes. Luhan's eyes widen a bit at the sound of his fathers words. There was soemone hacking private files from his father. Something had to give. "When did you realize that this had occured, Mr. Kwon?" A younger gentlemen asks. "A few days ago. I wasn't worried about it at first, until I rrealized that this had been a pattern within the last month. I was hesitant to conclude that it was a hacker but as of now I'm sure we are being hacked." He answers confidently.

All the people in the room nod in understanding. "Shouldn't we be tracking down whoever it is that's doing this right now?" Luhan asks. His father nods his head. "I'm having other people take care of that right now, As of now, the only thing we must make sure is done, is advanced security on everything we have" He reassures. Luhan mentally wishes that his father wold let him help out. Ever since he was young, his father never wanted his help with anything work related. It was as if he didn't want him involved with anything related to his work life. This only made Luhan more curious. Curiosity burned within him when his father worked. This was his chance to actually help his father, no matter what.

*Authors Note*

Hello readers, I hope that you enjoyed the update. If you have any suggestions on what you would like to see happen, please just tell me, I love and appreciate any feedback. Please subscribe and share your thoughts and comment down below on what you thought. I'll update soon. Bye :)