Same Story, Second Chance - Chapter Nine

Same Story, Second Chance

Hyunseung creeped behind the bush. Hyunseung hissed as his wound is not recovered yet.

"Are you sure this is his house? It looks empty." Sunggyu said. Hyunseung nod.

"Well, if you want to know, I came here once. That time, I ask his friend, but he is not home." Hyunseung answer. Eyes still locked to the mansion.

Sunggyu notice Hyunseng's pain expression everytime he moves. Although it have been a week since Hyunseung was attacked with Dongwoo's business enemies, his pain still didn't go away. It worried Hoya and Sunggyu.

"Yah! How can you move a lot when a slight movement you will feel the pain? Don't you take those medicine?" Sunggyu ask. Hyunseung look at Sunggyu.

"You know how much I hate meds. Just shut up and focus." Hyunseung said. Sunggyu sigh.

"You want to burn his mansion?" Sunggyu ask bluntly. Hyunseung shot a glare towards him.

"Yah! I am not as stupid as you. Beside, this is residential area. Don't you think it is crazy things to burn his mansion?" Hyunseung said.

"Then, what you want?" Sunggyu ask.

"If he embarassed me at school before, let me embarassed him towards the whole world." Hyunseung smirk and raise his eyebrow. Sunggyu chuckle.

"After 5 years Seung, you change this much." Sunggyu mumble and sigh. Suddenly, a car enters the mansion. A man with two kids comes out from the car. Hyunseung and Sunggyu focused at them. There he is.

Kwon Jiyong. G Dragon.

The man who has make Hyunseung suffer in his schoollife. And now, Hyunseung will take revenge on that guy.

"You see those kids?" Hyunseung ask. Sunggyu nod.

"It is his and Seungri's" Hyunseung said.

"Seungri?" Sunggyu swallow his saliva.

"Y-You b-b..."

" I know right? What a beautiful betrayal" Hyunseung said angrily.

"Woah! They are really crazy." Sunggyu said in shock.

"They got married 4 years ago. The day when I left. The day when I decide to do something towards them." Hyunseung said.

"About the incident five years ago?" Sunggyu ask. Hyunseung look at Sunggyu with a pair of sad eyes.

"I will tell you later. Now, let's go home. Hoya must be worried sick." Hyunseung said and walk away. Sunggyu nod and follow.

|----|

Hoya enters his room and saw Hyunseung has already waiting for him.

"So, I heard from Sunggyu you went to Jiyong's house yesterday. But you didn't do anything. Wae? You have lost guts already?" Hoya ask with a smirk.

"Don't look down on me Hyung. Well, I am planning something really big for GD." Hyunseung said confidently. Hoya nod.

"Ah! Did you know about the gang that attacked you last week?" Hoya ask.

"Gang? Wae?" Hyunseung ask.

"The gang was sent by Kim Hae Man. They were arrested last night because killing another businessman. I feel that it is really strange to be all rich but we can't even live in peace and we couldn't even bring those money to our grave." Hoya said and scoff. Hyunseung look outside the windows.

The memories of his parents still lingering in his mind. Well, he is a good liar isn't he? All this while he lives in lies. He weren't at home that time. 3 September. Come to logic, everyone would love to spend their birthday with their lovely parents. So does Hyunseung. The scar has start to reopen. He still remembers how the car crashed. He still remembers how the smirk plastered. He still remembers how the face looks likes. And now, he will avenge it all.

Hoya notice Hyunseung's stare can make a hole at the glass wall. Hoya knew he just slipped the sentence that he shouldn't said. How Hoya hope he can take away the pain of his brother in law. How he hope the car crashed never happen. But, everything has been planned since they was born. And their destiny is, to live in lies. To live in pain. To live in revenge.

|----|

Junhyung knocked the door several time.

"Come in!" He heard the man from inside.

Junhyung step in and smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Yong Junhyung imnida." Junhyung smile.

"Ah! Junhyung ssi!" Hoya stand up and shake hand with Junhyung.

"Are you looking for Hyunseung?" Hoya ask immediately as if Junhyung come there just for the brat. Junhyung chuckled as his cheeks tainted pink.  The door was opened again and this time it is Hyunseung who comes in.

"Hyung, the files that I..." He stopped once he saw Junhyung.

"Jun Hyung? What are you doing here? Did I disturbing?" Hyunseung ask and look at Junhyung and Hoya from time to time.

"Aniya. Junhyung is looking for you anyway." Hoya smirk. Hyunseung mad an -.- face.

"N-No! I wasn't looking for Hyunseung actually. Well, I am here for Dongwoo." Junhyung said. Hyunseung and Hoya look at each other and then look at the smiling Junhyung.

"Wae?" Hyunseung ask.

"Well, I want to ask him about out project.." Junhyung said. Hyunseung wrinkled.

"And why is that? Isn't I am the one who takes Dongwoo Hyung roles now?" Hyunseung said.

"I don't know but, Choi Ho Jin wants to cancel all those contract without make any meeting" Junhyung said.

"And if that so, why must you meet Dongwoo Hyung? I take those role." Hyunseung said sternly. He can be dead serious if it comes to business. Junhyung bit his lips.

"I wants to consider this things with your brother. You're new afterall." Junhyung said. Hyunseung's eyes furrowed. He then chuckle bitterly.

"Because I'm new and you didn't believe my ability. Well, just great." Hyunseung said angrily and walk away from the room. Junhyung wants to chase but his body wouldn't move.

"What happen Junhyung-ah?" Hoya ask.

"I don't know why. But, Choi Ho Jin's secretary call us just now. And, he wants to cancel all those contract with who attend the meeting a months ago." Junhyung said. Hoya sigh.

"You have two big problems now. Dongwoo is oversea for another two months and, it is hard to persuade Jang Hyunseung. He has really a cold heart." Hoya said.

"I'm doomed." Junhyung mumble and shook his head. Hoya chuckle.