Same Story, Second Chance - Chapter Twelve

Same Story, Second Chance

"Which one looks good? Red or yellow?" Hyunseung ask and raise his eyebrow with his hand holding two blouses for Hyun Jun. Junhyung tap his chin and shook his head.

"Black is much better." Junhyung said in brutal way. Hyunseung mouth hang open.

"Yong Junhyung, we are not going to some kind of funeral. Are you really okay?" Hyunseung said and put his hand on Junhyung's forehead. The latter chuckle. Totally enjoying Hyunseung's little touch.

"Of course. But my fav colour is black." Junhyung smile. Hyunseung sigh and walk away.

"Yong Junhyung! Their birthday is tomorrow. Yet, we didnt buy anything because our stupid work! We should think about them. Not ourself." Hyunseung said disappointed and sat on the bench. Junhyung land his beside his lover. He wrapped his arm around now-stressed-Hyunseung's waist.

"I'm sorry Seungi. I'm just trying to cheer you up. From the past one hour you have working so hard to find their birthday present. I know both of us is tired from our work and so on. I just want some time with you. You look so pale this lately. I am so worried." Junhyung said while facing Hyunseung.

Hyunseung felt a little guilty as he knew he didn't spend time for Junhyung. He just want Hyun Jun and Jae Hyun got a perfect birthday present. And, he didn't know Junhyung notice his pale face. Well, he is not aneroxic. He just tend to skip his meal and focus towards his work and plan. Hyunseung just love the kids too much.

"Sorry Junnie for making you worried. I just want everything to be perfect. Poor the kids. We have spent lesser time with them. Sorry Junnie." Hyunseung look down. Junhyung raised Hyunseung's chin and kissed him on the lips. Ignoring the people around them.

"I never get mad at you. Now, we go eat first and then we will find the presents. I promise you. Everything will be perfect." Junhyung smile. Hyunseung nod and let himself dragged by Junhyung to the KFC.

|----|

Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun woke up at the same time and look at the clock.

7 am // June, 26, 2014

"Noona!// Jaejae!! Happy Birthday!!" Hyun Jun and Jae Hyun said in unison and hug each other.

"But Noona, does Umma and Appa remember our birthday? They look like they don't care." Jae said while fidgeting his finger. Hyun Jun's smile dropped.

"Noona sure they remember. Don't worry. If they didn't remember, we will sulk with them for a year." Hyun Jun said.

"Noona, Umma wouldn't leave us anymore right? He will come and give us birthday present right? Appa too right? Not like last year right? I don't want to be like last year. Umma leave us without any present. Appa look so sad last year. This year, it wouldn't be like that right?" Jae Hyun ask as tears welling. Unfortunately, Hyun Jun doesn't have the answer as she was thinking the same. So, she decide to cry with her little brother.

|----|

Junhyung notice the puffy eyes that the twins have.

"Did you guys just cry?" Junhyung ask. The twins just shook their head. Junhyung was curious but he decide to not push the kids.

"Okay then. Appa has meeting today. So, your Uncle Gikwang and Dr. Son will come pick you up. Ppalli drink your milk. I have to rush." Junhyung said. Starting his act. The twins nod weakly as their father seems to 'forget' their birthday. Junhyung smirk.

'Sorry kids. Appa just want you guys to have a big surprise today.'

|----|

"Happy birthday Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun! Here is your brithday. I think that it will be a waste if I buy two so I buy these so that you guys can share." A Chinese-Korean looking boy said and give them their gift. It is Play-Doh. They are so lucky that their parents are rich.

"Komawo Luhan. You are my bestfriend ever!" Jae Hyun hug the boy. Luhan just laugh.

"Happy birthday Hyun! Jae!!" Another gift was given by Im Yoona, Hyun Jun's best friend.

They receive gift by gift but none of them make them smile widely. Well, who would if their parents didn't even remember their birthday.

|----|

Hyunseung put the envelope away and stare at it. He sigh and close his eyes. Tears trickling down from his closed eyes. He took a deep breath and wipe his tears. He start the engine and drove to Junhyung's mansion. He step outside the car and ring the bell.

"Hyunseung!! Come in!!" Yoseob said and took Hyunseung's hand with him.

"So, where are the kids?" Hyunseung ask.

"Gikwang and his boyfriend is bringing the kids somewhere while we prepared the house. Seung, go and change your clothes. We should start right now. Junhyung is baking behind. Let's not disturb him. Now, go get change." Yoseob said. Hyunseung nod and just follow what Yoseob said.

|----|

"Woonie! You late again!" Gikwang scoff. Dongwoon smile and pinch Gikwang's cheek.

"Aigoo! My boyfriend is so cute. Sorry, I just met my patient. And, it happen to be my long lost bestfriend. Sorry kay. Now, let's go and pick our niece and nephew." Dongwoon said and hop in Gikwang's car.

They arrived in front of the kindegarten and saw Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun surrounded by boxes of present. Hyun Jun and Jae Hyun who saw Gikwang quickly get in the car and put the boxes in one side. Pretend to forget, Gikwang ask,

"What is the boxes for?" Gikwang ask. Hyun Jun and Jae Hyun look up and sigh.

"Nothing Uncle Gikwang. Just for fun this boxes for." Gikwang smile and called someone.

|----|

"They are coming. Jun, Doo, set up the confetti now!" Yoseob instruct. Hyunseung just smile looking at Yoseob.

Once the door opened,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" All the adults shouted at the twins. The twins shocked and give a smile as they saw their Umma.

"UMMA!!" The twins ran towards Hyunseung and pull him into a hug. Gikwang and Dongwoon was in shock.

"H-Hyung!" Gikwang called Yoseob. Yoseob smile and went to Gikwang.

"Kiki, Woonie, that is Hyunseung. Jang Hyunseung. Junhyung's boyfriend." Yoseob said. Hyunseung stand up and face Gikwang and Dongwoon. Hyunseung's face went pale as he saw Dongwoon. Without he realize, Gikwang already wrapped him in an embrace.

"I miss you Hyunseung!" Gikwang cried. Hyunseung smile a little.

"Gikwang ah." Hyunseung called softly and pulled him from the hug.

"Don't cry." Hyunseung smile and wipe away the tears. Gikwang can't help but to cry more at Hyunseung's softness. Junhyung cleared his throat.

"Kiki, that is my boyfriend and I'm jealous." Junhyung said. Gikwang glare at Junhyung and throw an orange at him.

"You haywire!" Everybody in that house laugh. Hyunseung went back to his twins.

"Happy birthday you guys! Here is for both of you. Make it memorable. Arasseo?" Hyunseung said and ruffle Hyun Jun's hair while pinch Jae Hyun's nose. The twins nod and without looking at the present, they hug Hyunseung.

"Umma, promise us don't leave us anymore. We don't need present. We just need Umma and Appa. That's all." Hyun Jun said. Hyunseung look up at Junhyung. Junhyung smile a little and nod.

"Of course. Umma promise." Hyunseung said. Junhyung joined the family hug and keep whispering 'I love you'  to them.

"Aww~~ So sweet~ What a cute family we have~~" Yoseob said and giggle like some of fangirls. Doojoon backhug Yoseob.

"We can make one if you want." Doojoon whisper made Yoseob blush.

"You dickhead!" Yoseob smacked Doojoon's head.

"Now!! Let's eat!!" Yoseob exclaim happily. The kids and the family went to the table. Junhyung gestured Hyunseung to follow him. He was at the back with Dongwoon.

"This is called fate Hyunseung-ah. I don't know we will meet here." Dongwoon said.

"Me too. Woon, don't tell them anything please." Hyunseung bit his lips. Dongwoon nod and smile.

|----|

"Noona, today is the best birthday ever in my life. Umma is here. Appa is happy. Everyone was so happy." Jae Hyun said and smile. Hyun Jun nod..

"Let's open Umma present." Hyun Jun said. They reach for the red and purple box.

"Red for you and purple for me." Hyun Jun said. They opened it and their eyes widen.Hyun Jun hugged her gift.

"Saranghae Umma, Appa."

|----|

Hyunseung peeked at the sleeping child.

"Are they asleep?" Junhyung ask. Hyunseung nod. All of them was too tired with today event. They played and keep chit chatting. They opened the gift together and even wash the dish together.

"You look tired. Let's sleep. Tomorrow we have to work right. Let's go." Junhyung said and drag Hyunseung towards their bedroom.

"Junnie, I love you." Hyunseung drifted to dreamland with Junhyung wrapped his arm around the smaller.