Same Story, Second Chance - Chapter Three

Same Story, Second Chance

Junhyung enter his children's bedroom and saw the twin is still in their deep sleep. He look at his watch. 7.30 already. He walk closer and sit beside Jae Hyun who is sleeping while hugging his Pororo pillow. Junhyung chuckle.

"Pororo. Hyunseung." Junhyung bit his lips. Jae Hyun is like a copy cat of Hyunseung. His favourite food is pizza, his favourite drink is chocolate milkshake, his favourite cartoon is pororo and, his favourite colour is red. Jae Hyun often fall sick too. Sometimes, he will have a fever or maybe he will cough suddenly. Junhyung has always overworry about Jae Hyun. He just afraid. He afraid that Jae Hyun will leave like how Hyunseung did. And he is sure he don't want to lose any of his family members anymore.

Hyun Jun. Hyun Jun look tough outside but inside, she is just only a fragile 5 years old child. Hyun Jun can't take it at first when her mother died. But, she knew, she had to be strong for her father and brother. She has make a promise that she will always protect Jae Hyun as that boy has always been weak. Hyun Jun has always hated if other woman wants to get close to her father. She afraid if the woman will become their new mother and torture them just like in the fairytale, Cinderella.

Junhyung knew it all. He has been worried for that. Not just that, he have been worried if his childrens know what exactly happen. He just can't expect what the twin will react if they know the real thing. He just hope that the secret will stay safe with him until his death day.

"Appa?" He look to his side and saw Jae Hyun already up.

"Jae. You awake already. Good morning dear." Junhyung kiss Jae Hyun's forehead.

"Morning Appa!" Jae Hyun said.

"Jae, wake your sister up. We have important thing to do right?" Junhyung said. Jae Hyun nod.

"Okay then. I will prepare myself too. Now, wake your sister up. Ppalli." Junhyung said and stand up. He open the curtain and walk away from the bedroom. Jae Hyun wake up her sister.

"Noona! Ppalli wake up! We want to visit Umma." Jae Hyun said. Hyun Jun wake up with her messy hair. She rubbed her eyes.

"What time is it Jae?" Hyun Jun ask. Jae Hyun look at the clock.

"Uhmm.. The long one was at 7 and the short one near to eight?" Jae Hyun said. Hyun Jun nod without understand what Jae Hyun said just now. They got up from the bed and bath together.

~~

Junhyung stare at the grave. It have been a year the grave located there.

"Hey, I don't know what to say. But, sincerely, I miss you. No, I love you. So much. I just wonder, why did I become so blind before. That I didn't notice you were sick. How can I didn't notice your pale face? I wonder why. Only if I take care of you a little better, maybe you will still by my side and we can raise our child together. Honestly, I am dissappointed in myself. I am a horrible husband. Hyunseung, please come back to me. Please Hyunseung, give me second chance to fix all this. I promise I will be a good husband. I promise. Just, give me second chance please." Junhyung cried. Drop of tears fall on Hyunseung's grave. The wind blow harshly.

"Appa.." Hyun Jun and Jae Hyun hug their father. Junhyung wipe his tears and look at his children with a small smile.

"Appa cry for Umma?" Jae Hyun ask. Junhyung shook his head.

"Aniya. The wind blew just now. Sand enter my eyes. It hurts too you know." Junhyung said. Jae Hyun kiss Junhyung's left eye while Hyun Jun the right eyes. Junhyung smile. Hyunseung used to do that when something bothered Junhyung.

'You guys really like your mother.' He thought.

"That's enough, let's go home. We go for breakfast and then we will go home. I will bring you guys to a special place today." Junhyung said. The twins nod. They walk away leaving the white roses and the grave.

|----|

"Yah! Where are you going?" Dongwoo ask his little brother.

"Nowhere Hyung. I will just go for a walk around Seoul. It have been a year since I left Korea so.." The boy smile.

"Never mind, just be careful. One more thing, I will stay at Hoya's house so don't be naughty. Arasseo?" Dongwoo warn his brother. The boy nod.

"Send my regards to Hoya Hyung." The boy said. Dongwoo nod and drove his car. The boy take deep breath and smile to himself.

'Seoul, it have been a year and now I will avenge my revenge..' He smirk and walk out from the house. The wind blew and hit his beautiful face. He hug himself and tighten the black jacket around his body. He look at the address in his hand.

"Where have you been? I have been waiting for this for so long." He said to himself. He walk and bump into someone.

"I'm sorry." The person muttered. The boy nod and leave the person.

"Wait!" The boy called out the person. The person turn around.

"Yes?" The person ask. He walk closer.

"C-can I know where is this place? I need to know this place." The boy gave the address. The person look at it and smile.

"This is my friend's house. I just come back from his house. But he isn't there." The person said.

"Jinjja?" The person nod.

"By the way, who are you and what is your name?" The person ask. The boy smirk.

"I am his old friend. And my name, is Hyunseung." He smirk even more.

|----|

Junhyung wants to park his car when suddenly, something caught his eyes. It is not something actually, but, someone. He and his twins went out the car and quickly rush to the lying person. He gasp.

"U-umma." Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun's jaw dropped.

"H-hyunseung.." Junhyung breathed out.

"Appa! Umma's head  is bleeding!" Hyun Jun point at the bleeding forehead. Without hesitation, Junhyung lift up the boy in bridal style.

"Hyun, open the door for Appa." Junhyung hand Hyun Jun the key. Hyun Jun nod and quickly open the door. Junhyung put the boy on the couch and quickly go to the kitchen. He bring some warm water and cloth. He quickly take off the black leather jacket from the boy. With careful, he clean the wound on the boy's forehead. He didn't miss the chance to keep glancing at the boy's face. He put some medicine and gauze to cover the wound. He sit beside the unconcious boy and keep staring at the face.

Jae Hyun tug her father's cloth. Junhyung turn to him.

"Wae?" Junhyung ask. 

"Appa! He looks likes Umma! I can't wait to talk to him!" Jae Hyun said. Junhyung look at his son.

"He really looks like your Umma.." Junhyung muttered softly.

"Appa! Is he our Umma? Umma has come back to life?" Hyun Jun said. Junhyung smile looking at his children.

'Who are you? Why did you look like him? Why?' Junhyung turn his gaze to the person.