Same Story, Second Chance - Chapter One

Same Story, Second Chance

"Hyun Jun , Jae Hyun, wake up! You guys are going to be late! Ppalli! Appa has meeting too." The handsome man waking up his twin children.

"Appa~ Hyun Jun wants to sleep some more~" The cute girl cover her eyes. The handsome man sigh. He walk to the indow and push up the blinder.

"Appa will count until three. If you guys doesn't want to wake up, Appa will tickle you!" The man said.

"Whatever suits you Appa~" Now the cute boy said. The man scoff and start counting.

"One, two, three! Appa gonna attack!" The man start tickle both his children. The two children laugh as their father's finger keep tickle them.

"Appa! Stop it! It is ticklish! Appa!" The cute girl shout. He attack the other one.

"Appa~ Stop! Appa!! Umma!!!!!!" The boy shout at the end. The handsome man stop tickling his child. Hyun Jun look at his little brother.

"Jae Hyun, apologize to Appa now." Hyun Jun whisper at her brother.

"Appa~ Jae Hyunnie mianhe. Jae Hyun accidentally say about Umma. Jae Hyunnie jeongmal mianhe." Jae Hyun said in a verge of crying. The man smile. He took both of his child and put them on his lap.

"Gwenchana Jae Hyun, Hyun Jun, Appa is fine. Don't cry neh? Now, go take a bath. Appa wants to make breakfast for both of you. Appa will make a special sandwich for Jae Hyun and a cute cupcake to Hyun Jun. Appa has prepare your uniform. Ppalli." The man said. The children nod.

"Appa, make sure you make a nice sandwich for me neh?" Jae Hyun said. The man nod and ruffle his son's hair.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/0ae7a2a701ade2afa0af2154dbc8c30c/tumblr_my8mi2M6vP1semxo7o1_500.jpg This is Yong Hyun Jun, the first child.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdhf5t5UDY1qzipobo1_500.jpg This is Yong Jae Hyun, the second child. 

"Hyun Jun, watch your brother!" The man shout. He let out a relief sigh. His phone rang. He quickly picked it up.

'Yo! Junhyung! Where are you?' A voice shout from the phone.

"Yah, can you not shout at me?" Junhyung said.

'Sorry. Yah, can we have breakfast together?' The voice ask.

"Sorry Doojoon. I need to send my children to kindergarten first. So, maybe next time." Junhyung said.

'Okay then. But, make sure you come here in time. Because, our meeting start at 9 so, you know. Come early.' Doojoon said.

"Okay Doo. Thanks! By the way, buy me a cup of Americano can you?"

'Okay. Sends my regard to Hyun Jun and Jae Hyun, say to them their uncle loves them so much.' Doojoon said and chuckle. Junhyung smile and hang up.

He quickly go out from the bed room and walk to the kitchen to make breakfast for his children. He still remember how cute his wife would prepare breakfast for them. How his wife will nag at him if the kitchen was messy. He still remember how his wife would always wake him up with the tickling way. How both of them would wake up their child. Junhyung would always tickle their child and their child will seek help from their Umma. Junhyung sigh again.

"Appa?" Jae Hyun peak his father.

"Jae Hyun, where is your noona?" Junhyung ask. Jae Hyun walk to his father.

"Noona is getting ready. Normal.. Girl stuff." Jae Hyun chuckle. Junhyung smile.

"Wait, I will go get your sandwich."Junhyung said and take the sandwich and give it to Jae Hyun.

"Komawoo Appa~~" Jae Hyun said cutely. Jae Hyun eat silently. He really looks likes his mother. Pretty boy, neat, quiet,shy and sometimes, he even has his 4D world. Junhyung smile. Jae Hyun is a replacement of Hyunseung, Kim Hyunseung, his late wife.

"Appa! I want my cupcake!" Hyun Jun shout. Junhyung snap out from his train of thought and give Hyun Jun her cupcake. Hyun Jun got Junhyung's behaviour, cold, tough, not easily cry. Hyun Jun is very overprotective to her brother. Lay a finger to Jae Hyun, and you will be dead.

"Ppalli eat. I have meeting." Junhyung said.

"Appa don't want to eat?" Hyun Jun ask. Junhyung smile.

"Ah! Appa almost forgot! Uncle Doojoon sends you his regards. He said he loves you guys so much." Junhyung said.

"Hmmm. It have been a long time since we last met with Uncle Doodoo." Jae Hyun said. Junhyung smile.

"Appa don't want to eat?" Hyun Jun ask. Junhyung shook his head.

"Appa will eat later. Ppalli. I have to send you to kindergarten." Junhyung said and watch his child eat.

|-----|

"Study smart arasseo! I will pick you up. If I am late, I will ask Uncle Gikwang to pick you up. Arasseo?" Junhyung said. Hyun Jun and Jae Hyun nod.

"Hyun Jun, take of your brother. I will get going first! Annyeong!" Junhyung wave his hand at the cute children. The children wave back.

"Hyun Jun! Jae Hyun! Your father has gone?" The female teacher rush towards the twin. Hyun Jun rolled her eyes while Jae Hyun scoff.

"Aigoo! I should come out earlier. Never mind, let's just hope he will pick you up. Right child?" The female teacher said. Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun walk away leaving the teacher.

"What an annoying weird Hara Seonsangnim." Hyun Jun said.

"Don't she know that we don't like her? And, why is she wants to close with Appa? Appa doesn't even have his eyes on her." Jae Hyun said.

"Never mind Jae. I will make sure Appa wouldn't fall for that woman!" Hyun Jun pump her fist. Jae Hyun nod and pump his fist too.

|-----|

"Junhyung, our business partner will come in no time. We have to prepare quickly" Doojoon said.

"I know. Sorry, you know the kids." Junhyung said and put his briefcase at his seat. He quickly find the file.

"Aish! Yong Junhyung! You are good looking. You can find another wife." Doojoon said.

"Yoon Doojoon. My wife just died a year ago. How can I forget him. Moreover, I don't trust anyone to take care of my children. I know. No one can be as perfect as Hyunseung." Junhyung said in sad tone. Doojoon sigh.

"Forget about that. Now, you have found the file? By the way, you Americano is at the table." Doojoon said. Junhyung mumble thanks at him.

"Junhyung nim! Doojoon nim! The business partner from London is here. They are waiting at the meeting room. " Junhyung's secretary inform him.

"Okay. Let's go! Hwaiting!" Junhyung said.

|-----|

"Junhyung ssi, I think, this would be nice. Our company will make a great collaboration." The CEO said.

"You think like that?" Junhyung ask. The CEO nod.

"If that so, we have a deal then?" Junhyung ask. The CEO smile. He take the pen and give his signature on the paper. Junhyung sigh in relief. The CEO and Junhyung stand up. They shake hand. The CEO turn to Doojoon and shake hand with him too. Suddenly, something caught his eyes.

"Junhyung ssi, who is him?" The CEO point to a picture.

"He is my late wife. Why? You know him?" Junhyung ask. The CEO look at the picture.

"Dongwoo ssi, you okay?" Doojoon ask. Dongwoo smile and nod.

"Okay then. Let's meet again for our discussion. Thank you." Dongwoo said and walk out from the room. Junhyung and Doojoon sigh in relief.

"What a best day ever in my life!! Finally! We can expand our business outside from Korea!!" Junhyung said happily.

"I know right? Let's hope our work that we build with Hyunseung will be success. He is the one who build this empire. He sacrifice a lot for us. Thank you Hyunseung ah." Doojoon said. Junhyung nod.

'I hope I was given second chance to take care of you Seung.. I hope I was given another chance.'


Happy New Year! Don't forget to comment and subscribe!