Same Story, Second Chance - Chapter Five

Same Story, Second Chance

"How can this happen?" Dongwoo ask his brother.

"It have been a week and you just ask about this wound? Great Hyung." Hyunseung said whie pointing to his wounded head. Dongwoo scoff while Hoya just laugh.

"I just notice it now. Mind to tell me little brother?" Dongwoo ask. Hyunseung knew he can't tell the truth so,

"I was jogging and I tripped on the road and fall down." Hyunseung lied.. Again.. Dongwoo was too dumb to notice his brother was lying but not for Hoya. Hoya knew everything. Hoya was a part of their life afterall.

"I will talk to the doctor then. You guys wait here." Dongwoo leave the beloved ones there.

"You did something bad again right?" Hoya said. Hyunseung look up form his phone.

"What do you mean Hoya?" Hyunseung ask.

"Seung, we have been friends since secondary school. I know you more than Sunggyu know you. I know you more than you brother know you. You meet him right? You injured yourself for him.. Again right?" Hoya said. Hyunseung just stare into Hoya's dark orbs which made Hoya shiver from he cold.

"It have been my daily right? You knew it, but you never help me. So,that's it." Hyunseung said. Hoya sigh.

"We have been dance together. Your dance is full of sorrow and sadness. I understand it all. I can help you." Hoya said.

"Hoya, what will you do if one day, Dongwoo Hyung left you without any reason and married to your bestfriend. Leaving you alone heartbroken. And, without you knowing, he is the reason your parents was dead. What will you do Hoya?" Hyunseung ask with his eyes become bloodshot for hoding the tears. Not only tears. Pain, sadness, sorrow, disappointed.

"We don't know what happen actually. Can't you just let it go like how Dongwoo did?" Hoya ask. Hyunseung remained silent.

"That death, you planned it all?" Hoya said. He was sure Hyunseung smirking silently.

"And what if I do?" Hyunseung mumble but loud enough for Hoya to hear it. Hoya felt shiver running down his spine.

Little did they know, Dongwoo heard it al. Dongwoo was aware with what his little brother do. With what he was having. But, he can't blame his brother. It was his fault afterall. He have been a coward. He afraid to stop his brother. Afraid that he will be left.

|----|

Junhyung look through the documents. It was impressive how 22 years old kid can do a nice start of the proposal in a week. And, how can the boy just send this to his office when he can give it when they meet. The door was knocked.

"Come in!" Ann unfamiliar face popped from the door.

"Yes?" Junhyung ask. The person smile.

"Annyeong. I am Kim Sunggyu. I am from Cross Square Company. I represent Hyunseung." Sunggyu said and sit across Junhyung. Junhyung frown.

"Hyunseung can't come? What happen to him?" Junhyung ask full of concern.

"He was having fever. It have been three days. He didn't eat to finish the introduction for the proposal." Sunggyu said. Junhyung nod.

"He admitted to hospital?" Junhyung guessed. Sunggyu nod without even looking at Junhyung.

'Aish that kid! How come he didn't eat just because of this stupid proposal!' Junhyung nag at himself. He didn't know why. But, he just don't like it if someone close to him sick. Close? He should think of it twice.

|----|

"Okay kids! Our topic today is 'MOTHER' " Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun look up from their book.

"What does mother do?" The teacher ask.

"Mother make food for us!"

"Mother bath us!"

"Mother feed us to eat!

"Mother give us everything." The teacher smile. But then she realize.

"Jae Hyun, Hyun Jun. How about you guys?" The teacher ask both of the active pupil. Usually they will argue  to answer but not this time.

"Teacher! They don't have mother anymore!" A boy said. The teacher frown at the boy. She then look again at the twin who had their head down. She walk towards the twin.

"Although you don't have mother anymore, but you still have your father. And,you still have their love." The teacher smile. The twins nod.

"Now answer my question." The teacher said. Hyun Jun was the one who stand up.

"Mother give birth of us." Hyun Jun said.

"Mother give us love and happiness." Jae Hyun said. The teacher nod and smile.

"Now, I will give you work and I need you to finish it." The teacher said. The rest of the day was numb for Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun.

|----|

Sunggyu observe the office. He frown as he saw the picture of Junhyung, his wife and the two children. Junhyung notice it and smile.

"Don't misunderstand. Hyunseung have the same face as my late wife. He also shared the same name." Junhyung said.

"But, I bet they don't have the same personality. Your late wife seems too innocent." Sunggyu said. Junhyung smile.

"Sunggyu ssi, can I leave you for a while. I have to pick up my children from kindergarten. Can you?" Junhyung said. Sunggyu nod. Junhyung then walk out from the office. He fish out his phone.

'You're right.' He send it.

'Is he doing fine? How about the twins?'

'I bet you miss them so much. He will pick up the twins now.'

'Ah. Don't forget to take picture of them!' Sunggyu smile and didn't reply the message anymore.

'Inside his heart,there is still a bit of love.' He thought and smile to himself.

"Jun Hyung!!" Sunggyu turn around and met unfamiliar face.

"Who are you?" They ask in unison.

"I am Jun Hyung's P.A. How about you." Sunggyu smirk. 'Cute'.

"I am Hyunseung's P.A. My name is Sunggyu." Sunggyu said. The person was completely in shock.

"You are the P.A. of that ghost?" The person. Sunggyu frown.

"My name is Woohyun. Nam Woohyun." Woohyun said. Sunggyu nod and smile.

"W-what happen actually towards.. You know, Junhyung's late wife." Sunggyu ask.

"Hmm. From what have happened, Jun Hyung's wife died because of cancer. Kidney cancer. But, we heard that he have accident before. He can be save if he didn't have the kidney cancer. But, because of that, he died. It have been a year." Woohyun open up. Sunggyu nod.

"Car accident.." Sunggyu mumble.

"Sunggyu ssi. Don't tell anyone about this please. Or I will be dead." Woohyun said. Sunggyu nod.

"Okay then. I should go. Maybe hving lunch with other staff would do." Woohyun said. Sunggyu look at him.

"Hey, Woohyun, lunch with me. I don't know anyone here. So.." Sunggyu said and smile nervously. Woohyun smile and nod violently.

'Cute kiddo.' Sunggyu thought and walk away with Woohyun.

|----|

"Why did you guys look so gloomy today?" Junhyung ask as he saw the twins were playing with their food.

"Appa, when will Umma come back?" Jae Hyun ask make Junhyung stopped eating.

"That.. Appa was not sure. Why?" Junhyung ask.

"Anii. The teacher teach us about mother just now. We have to describe about mother. How can I describe him now? He will come back right?" Hyun Jun said. Junhyung sigh. He smile a bit and nod.

'Appa is so sorry. This is all Appa's fault. Only if Appa take care of your mother before, you guys wouldn't suffer. Mianhe Hyun, Jae. Appa is so sorry.' He thought and keep staring at his twins.