Same Story, Second Chance - Chapter Four

Same Story, Second Chance

Junhyung stare at the flawless face. Each inch of the face is similar to Hyunseung. Except for his hair. Hyunseung's hair was red but this boy's hair was creamy. He trace his finger at the boy's cheek.

'Soft as Hyunseung.' Junhyung thought. He know this is wrong but, seeing that face really make him feelm so close to Hyunseung. He trace his finger until it reach the small pale lips.

'How I miss the sweetness kiss of yours.' He thought again. The boy squint his eyes suddenly. Junhyung retracted his hand. The boy open his eyes and immediately sit up made Junhyung startled. He look around and realize he was at some stranger's house.

"Hey," Junhyung called. The boy turn his head towards Junhyung.

"W-where am I?" The boy ask with a worry face.

"Don't worry, you're safe. You are in my house. I found you faint in front of my house. Your head was bleeding. Luckily its not that bad." Junhyung said. The boy nod an hold his bleeding head. He shook his head.

"Thank you sir." He mumble. Junhyung nod.

"No need to be formal. My name is Junhyung and I am 25. What is your name? You look much younger." Junhyung said.

"Hyunseung. Jang Hyunseung. I am 22." Junhyung stunned with the name.

"Your name is Hyunseung and you are 22?" Junhyung repeat. Hyunseung nod. Junhyung sigh.

'It is not him'

"By the way, what happen actually?" Junhyung ask. Hyunseung looked hesitant. He bit his lips an play with his finger.

"If you don't want to tell me then ts fine." Junhyung said. Hyunseung look at Junhyung.

"Aniya. It is just, I was chased just now. There are bad people just now. Maybe, they want to rob me. But I don't have anything, so scared I run, until I accidentally hit the electric stand in front of your house. Then, everything become black." Hyunseung explain.

"Ah.. You should be more be careful next time. Don't walk alone. Gurae?" Junhyung advised and flash a smile. Hyunseung stunned. He touch his heart. Thump, thump,thump.

'The same feeling' He thought.

"You okay? Does your chest hurt?" Junhyung ask. Hyunseung smile and shook his head. Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun went down and straight to Hyunseung. Both of them hug Hyunseung made Hyunseung startled. However, Hyunseung reply the hug and hug them back.

"Umma, Jae and noona miss Umma. Why did Umma leave Jae? Umma didn't love Jae anymore?" Jae Hyun cried.

"Hyun miss Umma too. Umma don't go anywhere! Hyun love Umma." Hyun Jun cried too. Hyunseung was dumbfounded. Junhyung wants to say that its not their mother but, what Hyunseung say really make him shock.

"Umma is sorry. Umma never leave you guys." It was short but full of meaning.

"Promise?" The twins held out their pinky finger. Hyunseung nod, smile and intertwined their finger. Junhyung was really in shock. He try to hold his tears. Now he know, his children really need a mother that can take care of them. They never break down like this. But now, in front of a stranger, they cried made Junhyung's heart crushed.

|----|

"I'm sorry for my twins. They just miss their mother a lot." Junhyung said. Hyunseung nod and take a sip of his hot chocolate.

"Ermm. I don't want to be busybody but,may I know what happen to their mother?" Hyunseung ask. Junhyung was hesitant.

"Their mother has gone a year ago. Because of cancer." Junhyung said. Hyunseung look at Junhyung.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Hyunseung said.

"Never mind. It have been a year. Today have been a year." Junhyung said. Hyunseung gasp. He turn his head owards the playing kids.

"Poor them. Living without a mother for a year." Hyunseung mumble but loud enough for Junhyung to hear it.  Hyunseung glance at his watch.

"Oh my! It is 2 pm already! I shall go home or my brother will kill me." Hyunseung said.

"You need me to send you? I am free now." Junhyung said.

"N-no no. No need. I can go home by myself. Thank you anyway." Hyunseung said. Junhyung nod. Hyunseung wants to walk away but then he glance at the twins. Junhyung saw it so,

"C-can you do me a favor as I have help you. It is not that I'm not sincere, but, can you?" Junhyung said. Hyunseung nod and smile a bit.

''Can you pretend become their mother. Just for a while. Just for today." Junhyung said. Hyunseung chuckle and nod. He then walk towards the twin.

"Jae, Hyun, Umma have to go for work. Umma will come back in two months. Umma have to go outstation." Hyunseung said.

"Umma have to go? Leave us again?" Jae Hyun said. Hyunseung nod.

"B-but Umma will come back right?" Hyun Jun ask.

"Depends. Umma have to go far away so.." Hyunseung smile.

"But Umma still have to come back." Jae Hyun stomp his feet. Hyunseung found it cute so, he pinch Jae Hyun's cheek.

Jae Hyun has always love it if his mother pinch his cheek. But, no one can pinch his cheek including Junhyun and Hyun Jun. Junhyung look at Hyunseung. He know, sometimes, people will always ruffle kids hair if they do cute things but, how did Hyunseung know that Jae Hyun love it if his mother pinch his cheek.

"Cute as always. Umma will come back. Umma promise." Hyunseung said. The kids squeal happily. Hyunseung hug both of them and kiss their forehead.

"Umma will miss you guys." Hyunseung mumble in sad tone and walk away without glancing at the kids.

|----|

Hyunseung wipe away those liquid that leaked out from his eyes. His phone rang and he quickly picked it up.

"Gyu, I have found them." He said.

'What you want to do then?'

"I will still carry out my plan Gyu. I don't care." Hyunseung said.

'You will be strong. I will help you. We will start tomorrow.'

"Okay then. I will discuss with Dongwoo Hyung. Thank you Gyu." Hyunseung said. He just got a 'hmm' as reply then both of them hang up. Then, Hyunseung realize something

"Where is my jacket?" He ask himself. "Aish! I must have left them at Junhyung's house." He bit his lips. Maybe, it was destinied.

|----|

"Hyunseung!" Dongwoo open the door of Hyunseung's room without knocked it.

"Jang Dongwoo ssi, can you please knock the door first before enter my room?" Hyunseung said formally.

"Yah you brat! No need to be formal in this office, I am your brother afterall." Dongwoo said. Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

"What is it?" Hyunseung ask.

"I need you to go for this meeting at this company. Bring along Sunggyu. Arasseo?" Dongwoo said and hand Hyunseung the address of the place. Hyunseung nod.

"Whose company is this?" Hyunseung ask.

"You will know once you reach there." Dongwoo raise his eyebrow and went out leaving his brother alone.

|----|

Hyunseung enter the building. He knew he was late all thanks to the traffic jam just now. Once he entered the office, all of the staff there look at him in shock.

"I-Is that a ghost?" A staff whisper.

"Maybe it is his ghost." Another staff whisper. Hyunseung chuckle. He walk to the meeting room.

"Exc--" The secretary stunned. He eyed Hyunseung up and down.

"I am one of them so, can you let me in?" Hyunseung said. The secretary open the door of the meeting room. Everyone in that meeting room gasped. Hyunseung bow 45 degree.

"I'm sorry I'm late." Hyunseung said. His eyes met Junhyung's who look shock too.

"Never mind Hyunseung, you just 5 minutes late. We didn't even start yet. Come and sit here." Choi Ho Jin, CEO of Prism Company said. Hyunseung smile and sit beside Choi Ho Jin. Unexpectedly, in front of him was Junhyung and beside Junhyung was Doojoon.

"Junhyung ssi, we meet again." Hyunseung smile. Junhyung nod and smile. Hyunseung look at Doojoon and flash and evil smirk which Doojoon felt it scary.

"You owe me an explanation!" Doojoon whisper. Junhyung chuckle and nod.