Same Story, Second Chance - Chapter Six

Same Story, Second Chance

Hyunseung stand nervously outside the office. He think again whether he should knock the door or not. He inhale deeply and bring up his hand to knock the door. But, the door was opened from inside and Junhyung's face met Hyunseung's nervous face.

"Hyunseung." Junhyung give a smile. Hyunseung swallow his saliva and smile a bit.

"I thought you still sick?" Junhyung said.

"A'ahh. S-Sunggyu told you?" Hyunseung ask. Junhyung nod.

"Come in then. We should continue our discussion right?" Junhyung said. Hyunseung nod. Hyunseung sit nervously across Junhyung. Junhyung realize Hyunseung has become weird today.

"Hyunseung, why did you look nervous? Something bothering you?" Junhyung ask. Hyunseung flash a small smile and shook his head.

"Junhyung, can I visit Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun? I have been missing them." Hyunseung said. Junhyung look at Hyunseung.

"I know, this will be a problem for you but, maybe watch from a far would do." Hyunseung pout. Junhyung chuckle.

"Of course you can. But, you have to pretend become their mother. Can you do it?" Junhyung ask. Hyunseung nod and smile.

"Komawoo Junhyung Hyung!!!" Hyunseung squeal. Junhyung chuckle and shook his head.

|----|

"Gyu! I will come home a bit late. Don't wait gurae?" Hyunseung said and hang up.

"So, anybody at your house?" Hyunseung ask. Junhyung nod.

"Yoseob. He is my best friend's wife. Don't worry because he is nice person. Since he didn't have any children so, he take care of mine first." Junhyung said. Hyunseung nod.

"I can't believe a cold handsome face like you can be a father." Hyunseung end it with a chuckle.

"Yah kiddo! I don't know that handsome face of yours can be rude sometimes." Junhyung said and pout. Hyunseung laugh when he saw Junhyung's pout.

"Junhyung Hyung! Your pout is the ugliest I have seen." Hyunseung smirk. Junhyung rolled his eyes. He unlocked the door.

"Get out from my car! I don't wanna see your face here." Junhyung joked.. Hyunseung chuckle.

"Jinjja? Okay then." Hyunseung open the door and step out but suddenly, his hand was held by Junhyung.

"Don't you dare to leave me again." Junhyung said.

"Huh?" Hyunseung was confused. He didn't understand what Junhyung mean. That's when Junhyung realize that it is not Kim Hyunseung. It is Jang Hyunseung. Junhyung let go of the hand.

"M-Mianh." Junhyung said. "C-Come in. It is late already." Junhyung said. Hyunseung nod and get in the car. Hyunseung observe secretly Junhyung's face.

'He must be really miss his late wife. Poor Junhyung Hyung. I shall make him happy with the time I have. Hwaiting Hyunseung!' He smile to himself.

|----|

"Jae! Hyun! Appa is home!!!" Junhyung shout. Yoseob opened the door. The twins rushing towards their father.

"Appa!!" Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun shout together.  Junhyung knelt down and ruffle Jae and Hyun's hair.

"Appa bring someone special today. Wanna meet him?" Junhyung ask.

"Nugu Junhyung Hyung? Your new boyfriend?" Yoseob tease. Junhyung chuckle.

"Aniya. You will know later. Just promise me that you wouldn't faint." Junhyung said. Yoseob wrinkled but smile and nod.

"Kiddo! Dorawa!" Junhyung called. Hyunseung walk out from the back of car with Big Apple box at his hand.

"Annyeong!!!!" Hyunseung shout. Yoseob gasp. He cover his mouth. Hyunseung chuckle with Yoseob's reaction.

"Umma!" Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun went to Hyunseung. Hyunseung knelt down and pinch Jae Hyun's cheek and Hyun Jun's nose.

"I miss you two!!" Hyunseung hug the twin. The twin hug him back.

"We too Umma!!" The twin shout. Junhyung smile. He turn his head towards the shocking Yoseob who was holding onto the door to support himself from fall down.

"Yoseob, are you okay?" Junhyung ask. Hyunseung release the hug and stand up.

"H-He.." Yoseob couldn't say anything. Hyunseung step forward.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Jang Hyunseung imnida." Hyunseung bow 45 degree.

"J-Jang Hyunseung?" Yoseob ask. Hyunseung smile and nod. Yoseob went forward slowly. He reach his hand towards Hyunseung's face.

"Y-You're real." Yoseob said and quickly pull Hyunseung into a hug.

"Oh my God! How I miss you Hyunseung!!" Tears b down from Yoseob's eyes. The twin look confused while Junhyung look sad. Hyunseung Yoseob's back.

Hyunseung and Junhyung exchange looks and sigh.

|----|

Hyunseung feed Jae Hyun the donuts.

"Umma~ Feed me too." Hyun Jun whine. Hyunseung chuckle and feed Hyun Jun the same donuts.

"Hyun Jun, there is some cream at your cheek." Junhyung said.

"Umma, wipe it for me." Hyun Jun said. Hyunseung lean his face closer and kiss the cream away. Hyun Jun giggle and hug Hyunseung. Junhyung and Yoseob smile.

"I bet those kids really miss their Umma." Yoseob said.

"You too right?" Junhyung said. Yoseob smile.

"Same goes to you." Yoseob said. Junhyung look at Hyunseung. That 22 years old kid really have a motherly attitude.

"Umma, will you sleep with us tonight?" Jae Hyun ask. Hyunseung look at Junhyung. Junhyung nod understanding.

"Jae, Hyun, Umma will go to his parents' house tonight. So, Umma cannot sleep here." Junhyung said. Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun pout.

"Never mind, Umma will sing a lullaby first then, Umma will go to, Umma's house." Hyunseung said. Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun squeal happily.

Junhyung smile seeing his childrens happy. But, he notice the sad look on Hyunseung's face after he said about parents.

|----|

Hyunseung kiss Hyun Jun and Jae Hyun's forehead. He then pull the blanket and smile one last time at the sleeping twins.

"Goodnight." Hyunseung whisper and walk out from the bedroom. He then met Yoseob in front the door.

"The kid sleep already?" Yoseob ask.

"Deh Hyung." Hyunseung said. Yoseob chuckle.

"Actually, I feel awkward with you calling me Hyung because you know, Junhyung's late wife is older than me. So, it is a bit awkward." Yoseob said. Hyunseung chuckle.

"I think I will just call you Hyung and you don't need to call me Hyung." Yoseob said.

"It can't be like that Hyung. I must respect you. Gurae?" Hyunseung said. Yoseob smile and nod.

'He have the same feature as Hyunseung Hyung.' Yoseob said.

"I think I will just go home now. It is getting late. My brother must be worried." Hyunseung said.

"You don't want to eat first?" Yoseob ask. Hyunseung shook his head. "Okay then." Yoseob replied.

|----|

"Hyunseung, you free this weekend?" Junhyung ask. Hyunseung look at the older and nod.

"Can we go out? I mean together with Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun of course." Junhyung said.

"Ahh. Ermm.." Hyunseung think about it for a while.

"I don't mind if you have another date." Junhyung said.

"Aniya. I would like to." Hyunseung said. Junhyung smile widely.

"Jinjja?" Junhyung ask. Hyunseung nod.

"It is consider as a date then." Junhyung said. Hyunseung chuckle.

"Aniya. We have children remember? Okay Hyung! Goodnight! Drive well!" Hyunseung said and quickly ran into his house. Junhyung want to say something but, he just let Hyunseung go.

'Goodnight Kiddo' Junhyung smile.