Same Story, Second Chance - Chapter Two

Same Story, Second Chance

Hyun Jun rubbed her eyes and  sit up. She look to her side and saw Jae Hyun was still sleeping while his thumb. Hyun Jun chuckle at her brother cuteness. She went down from the bed and walk to the corridor. She pull the sliding door and walk out to the balcony. She look up at the sky.

"Umma.." She muttered with her sleepy voice.

"Hyun Jun miss Umma. When will Umma come visit us? Appa and Jae Hyun miss Umma too.." Hyun Jun said sadly.

"Noonaa??" Hyun Jun turn around and saw Jae Hyun is rubbing his eyes.

"Noona.. What are you doing out there? It is cold." Jae Hyun said and pull the blanket closer to him.

"Jae.. Noona miss Umma.." Hyun Jun said and sit on the floor. Jae Hyun went down the bed and sit beside his noona.

"Noonaa. Jae and Appa miss Umma too. Noona don't be sad. Jae is so sure Umma will come to us soon." Jae Hyun said.

"You think like that?" Hyun Jun ask. Jae Hyun nod.

Suddenly, meteor come across the sky and Jae Hyun saw it.

"Noona! Look! Meteor! Let's make a wish!" Jae Hyun said. Hyun Jun gasp. They grasp their hand and pull it closer to their chest. They close their eyes.

'God, please bring Umma back to us. Appa, Jae Hyun and me miss Umma.'

'I just hope Umma will be with us again. Me, Appa and Hyun Jun love Umma.'

Little did they know, their father was watchng for them from afar. Slowly, the man closed the door and went back to his room with a sad smile.

|----|

Junhyung glance at his watch again. He took the phone and call someone.

"Gikwang?" He said.

"........."

"Kiki, can you help me pick up the kids? I am a bit busy. I afraid I couldn't make it in time." He said.

"........."

"Really? Thanks Gikwang. I will pick them up in the evening."

"........"

"Of course. I know. Thanks once again Kiki." Junhyung said and hang up. He look out the window.

'Only if you are here Seung.. I wouldn't have to ask Gikwang to pick up the kids. We can do this work together and we can pick them together. And maybe, we can lunch together. I hope you are here.' Junhyung hoped and sigh. He pick up his file and briefcase and went out the office.

|----|

"Kids, does your father coming?" Miss Hara ask the kids. They scoff.

"No. He wouldn't come. Our uncle will come. Just go in teacher. We will be fine." Hyun Jun said. Miss Hara keep looking outside the gate. Suddenly, a white sports car stopped in front of the kindergarten.

"Eii. It is not your father's car. Maybe it is other kids parents'." Miss Hara mumble. Jae Hyun facepalmed.

'Why did she even remember my father's car?' Jae Hyun thought. A build muscle man comes out from the car. Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun gasp happily.

"UNCLE GIKWANG!!" Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun ran towards their uncle while Miss Hara stood there with wide open.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I am Hyun and Jae relatives. I am here to take them." Gikwang said. Hara nod slowly. Still in daze. Gikwang chuckled and scratch his back of head awkwardly.

"Never mind then. I will go first. Thanks for tacking care of them. Excuse me." Gikwang said and leave the teacher dumbfounded.

|----|

"You guys wanna eat?" Gikwang ask the kids. Hyun Jun and Jae Hyun nod and squeal happily.

"We will eat at Italian restaurant. You like that?" Gikwang said.

"Yess! I want pizza!!" Jae Hyun said.

"I want spagetti!" Hyun Jun clap her hands. Gikwang smile a bit. He parked the car in front of the restaurant. The two children ran out from the car and get in the restaurant. Gikwang chuckled and shook his head. He get in the restaurant and saw the two kids sit at one of the table with menu in their hands. Gikwang walk and seat in front of the kids.

"Other what you want. I will just follow. But remember, Jae. No prawns. You know you allergic with prawns right?" Gikwang said. Jae Hyun nod. They ordered their food and wait for the food to arrive.

"Kids, can uncle ask you guys something?" Gikwang ask while playing with his spaghetti.

"Ask about what Uncle?" Hyun Jun said and chew her pizza. Gikwang look up.

"Tomorrow will be 1st Hyunseung's death anniversary. Are you guys going to visit his grave tomorrow?" Gikwang ask. Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun stop eating. Jae Hyun put his pizza on the plate and play with his finger.

"We will go with Appa. Uncle is coming too?" Hyun Jun ask. Gikwang smile.

"Uncle will go. Uncle Doojoon and Uncle Yoseob will go too." Gikwang said.

"Wahh! The more the merier! Umma must be really happy." Hyun Jun said.

Gikwang smile and turn his head to his right. His smile faded away.

'Is that Hyunseung Hyung?' He thought. He swear he saw another person like Hyunseung. His phone vibrate suddenly. He saw message from Junhyung so he decide to ignore it first. He look to the direction where Hyunseung was there but then now no one was there.

'I'm sure I saw him. Nahh. Maybe its just my mind.' Gikwang thought and continue to eat.


A boring chap. Mianh.