Same Story, Second Chance - Chapter Eleven

Same Story, Second Chance

He stepped in the quite cemetry. Holding a bouquet of a white rose, he smile . He walked to the uphill and stopped at a grave. He knelt down and place the flower carefully. He wipe the tombstone from the dirt.

Choi Gina.

He smile sadly.

"Annyeong Noona." He break the silence.

"It have been five years since I last come here. It have been five years since you leave me. Since everyone in my life leave me. I have been living in darkness all this while. Since my parents left,since you left, even Dongwoo is not himself anymore. His smile is not the real one. It has always been the fake one.  I am guilty. For making him like that. Poor Hoya Hyung too. He has always be the one who have to bear our pain too. Noona, why did you leave? Why did he do that? Why Noona?" Hyunseung said in disappointment.

"Noona, now, I have found the sun in my life. He lights up my world. Although just for a month, but I think I have develop my feelings to him. I'm still trying to love again. After the incident I'm so afraid of love. But Noona, I dont think accepting him is the right decision. I'm confused Noona. He dont know the real me yet. Noona, will he hate me?" Hyunseung said. He sigh.

"I will take revenge towards GD as soon as possible. For eomma, for Appa, for you." Hyunseung said. As he was about to stand up, he felt an extremely pain at his abdomen. He knelt down again and cough. He press his abdomen to ease the pain. He grit his teeth. He stand up again and walk towards his car in pain. He need to do it soon. Because, his time is running out.

|----|

Junhyung look at his phone. There wasn't any text or call from Hyunseung. They have promised to have lunch together but it was already past lunch time and Junhyung didn't even eat anything yet. It have been two weeks since their confession towards each other. They have becoming sweeter day by day. But Junhyung notice that sometimes Hyunseung will be so quite. He still dont understand that boy but he will try.

"Junhyung?" The door opened. He saw Doojoon was there.

"Doo. Come in." He said. Doojoon sit in front of him. Doojoon chuckle suddenly.

"What is wrong with that gloomy face? I thought when you got yourself a boyfriend, you will keep smiling. What happen? A fight?" Doojoon guess.

"No. Who said we got into a fight? We are just fine. Dont wory though." Junhyung said. Doojoon lift his eyebrow.

"Well, its up to you. You know, next week would be Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun's birthday. I think, it is better for you to bring Hyunseung. We can introduce him to our family. Well,to Gikwang and Dr. Son to be exact." Doojoon smile Junhyung nod.

"Okay. I will tell him." Junhyung said and glance at his phone again. Waiting for Hyunseung to call him.

|----|

Hyunseung look up at the building. He enter it with a confident smile with a box in his hand.

"Sir? May I help you?" A tall girl ask him.

"Can you please pass this to Kwon Jiyong? Said to him, I'm his friend." Hyunseung said.

"May I know your name?" The girl ask.

"Just tell him that I am his friend. There's a card in there. Don't ya worry. Thank you." He smile and walk away leaving the girl dumbfounded. He glanced at his watch and shook his head.

"I broke the promise." He bit his lips as he remember that he should have a lunch with Junhyung.

"I will apologize later." He said and wait in his car.

|----|

Jiyong walk out from his office.

"Jiyong Sajangnim!" His secretary called.

"What is it Taeyeon?" Jiyong ask.

"Here, there is a friend of you give it just now." Taeyeon said.

"Did the person tell you his or her  name?" Jiyong ask.

"Well, no but the person is a male. And, he looks like a business man because he wore coat and all. He also have nice and good looking face." Taeyeon said admiring the stranger. Jiyong chuckle and shook his head.

"Never mind then. Thank you but, I want to remind you if there is other case like this, please ask their name. People nowadays is dangerous." Jiyong said and leave Taeyeon.

He walk into the lift and look at the red box. He look at the card on it.

It have been 5 years. Nice to meet you again Ji.

                                                      -H-

Jiyong look puzzled.

'H?' Once he stepped outside the lift, he quickly tore away the red cover and reveal something. His face turned pale. With his trembling hand, he pick up the picture and the bracelet.

'This picture. It was 6 years ago. Is it really him? I-I thought he died.' Jiyong thought. His phone ringing suddenly. He picked it up.

"Got the present already? Remember me?" The voice ask.

"You! You should have die! How come you're still alive?" Jiyong said angrily.

"Well it is not my fault. You knew what you did to me. You knew what you did to my face right? Try to find me. I'll be waiting." With that the voice hang up.

Jiyong look at his phone angrily.

Hyunseung saw it all. He smirk to himself.. But the smirk faded as the pain at his abdomen attack him again. With a glance, he drove away from there.

|----|

"I'm sorry okay. Please!! I will treat you dinner tonight! Please Junnie!!" Hyunseung whine like a little kid. Junhyung didn't budge. He just keep his poker face on.

"I have a lot of work at office. I forgot to eat too. Just let it go. I will treat you! Seriously!" Hyunseung said. Hyunseung scoff as he dont know what to do anymore.

It is 8 p.m and here they are, at the park. Still didn't change from their casual clothes as both of them just come back from the office. Hyunseung texted Junhyung earlier to meet at the park. He dont care if the man didnt come there because if he was Junhyung,he would be mad too for breaking the promise and make the person starving. And now, Hyunseung have to handle the situation where Junhyung will sulk like Jae Hyun.

Hyunseung sigh. 'Looks like I have to throw away my pride again.' He thought. He lean closer and hug Junhyung.

"Dont be mad jagiyaa. I am still learning. I'm sorry. I'll give you time then. Until you really wants to forgive me." Hyunseung start to walk away but Junhyung pull Hyunseung's hand and embrace him. He smile.

"This is why I love you. You are naughty but soft at the same time." Junhyung kissed Hyunseung's top of head

"Junnie not mad anymore?" Hyunseung ask. Junhyung chuckle and pinch Hyunseung's nose.

"Let's go dinner! I'm hungry!" Junhyung said. Hyunseung smile and beamed happily.

|----|

"Seungi, as you know that the twins birthday is next week, so I am inviting you. We will held a big party." Junhyung said. Hyunseung stopped eating.

"Can I? Well, we are just two weeks become official. What would your family think about us." Hyunseung said. Junhyung inhaled deeply.

"That's why I invite you. Even Doojoon and Yoseob wants you to be there. I still have another cousin. You remember the cafe that we went to?" Junhyung ask. Hyunseung nod.

"That's my cousin's cafe. He has a boyfriend. His boyfriend is a doctor. Only he didn't met you yet." Junhyung said. Hyunseung nod.

"Bring along Hoya and Dongwoo too. The more the merrier." Junhyung said. Hyunseung nod.

"I will think of it first, anything I will tell you." Hyunseung smile.