Same Story, Second Chance - Chapter Twenty Two

Same Story, Second Chance

Hyunseung strolled in the cold night. Seeking for warmth he longed for. He blew out air from his mouth and bit his lips. He sat at the park and look around. It is midnight so no one is there. He is really a brave person that's why he has the guts to come out at this late at night. He can't sleep as his mind is occupied with something. It have been 10 months already he and Junhyung know each other. It have been 8 months they are in love. It have been 2 months since he break up with Junhyung because of stupid person named Jiyong who will ruin his life all over again.Because Jiyong have spilled the truth and he don't want to hurt Junhyung if Jiyong plan to attack him. He had to make Junhyung to completely hate him and leave him for good.

The revenge he was having for Jiyong make him broken like now. If only he didn't kill Seungri, maybe Kim Hyunseung will die for kidney cancer only and Junhyung wouldn't blame him completely. But, he knows when he wake up from the accident with new name, everything wouldn't be the same. After 5 years using new identity, he know who is behind all those things that happen. It is fate playing with them. The last battle between him, Jiyong and the other person must be end by a death or more. So, either him, Jiyong or the other person have to be dead.

"Its not your fault." He startled and turn his head to the side.

"G-Gikwang?" He called. The said person sat beside him.

"It is mine and Yoseob's fault." Gikwang said and look down.

"What do you mean?" Hyunseung ask.

"Haneul ah, we have been friends since we are small. Of course, we have feelings for each other. Like you fall for Jiyong before. And then, me fall for Dongwoon. G.Na fall for your Dongwoo Hyung. But, Hyunseung Hyung and Yoseob fall for Junhyung. After we knew about your death, we were drown to grief. All of us. Because we lost you and Dongwoo Hyung, our most precious friend. You been betrayed by your own love, Jiyong. We were so sad." Gikwang said.

'So, they care about me before.' He thought.

"But then, Yoseob who fall for Junhyung, willing to do anything as long as he got what he wants. And then, Junhyung, he fall for Hyunseung Hyung and they decide to get married. We vow on Junhyung's wedding day, that we will move on from grief and forget all of our past with you and Dongwoo Hyung. Yoseob was heartbroken. On the party night of Junhyung's wedding, he wants Hyunseung Hyung to die so badly.." Gkwang said. Hyunseung turn hs head to Gikwang.

"Yoseob..."

"Yes. Yoseob poisoned Hyunseung Hyung. It was rat poison. Everyone was drunk except me, who saw Yoseob Hyung put the poison in Hyunseung Hyung's beer. Then, we just keep quiet. The next day, Junhyung try to wake Hyunseung Hyung, but he didn't wake up. We are so lucky that Hyunseung Hyung arrived the hospital at the right time. Or not, he must be dead already." Gikwang stop and take a deep breath. Hyunseung still loyal hearing to the story.

"But, Hyunseung Hyung was in coma for 3 months. Yoseob was so glad that Hyunseung is in coma. But then, seeing how broken Junhyung is, and how Yoseob can't approach Junhyung even though Junhyung really need someone, make Yoseob realised, he is no one to beat Hyunseung Hyung who really own special place in Junhyung's heart. And Yoseob regret what he had done. He almost kill himself but luckily, Doojoon saved him. And Hyunseung Hyung wake up.." Gikwang said. Hyunseung release his breath that he even didn't know that he was holding. Maybe, relief to know that Hyunseung saved.

"But.." Gikwang look up and smile a bit.

"He has complication at his kidney. His kidney is damaged. Because of the poison's effect. Till now, Junhyung didn't know that Yoseob and me did it. They consider the case as accident because everyone was drunk. They believe that. Hyunseung Hyung know, he wouldn't make it. He has hold the pain alone for 5 years. Even when he gives birth of the twins. He know he would die soon. No one knows about his disease except me and Yoseob. And when he involved in the accident, his injury is not that bad. But he died because of kidney cancer. Junhyung is in denial. He believe that Hyunseung Hyung is dead because of the accident when the reality is, the cancer cause it all." Gikwang said and shed tears that have been pooling at the corner of his eyes.

"Why did you tell me all of this Kiki?" Hyunseung said.

"Hyunseung.. You are our bestfriends. You are our Haneul. Our little God. So, Yoseob was wrong. He shouldn't angry at you. I know, you are doing this for our own good. But, don't sacrifice yourself anymore. You have been through a lot." Gikwang said and turn to Hyunseung. He move the strands of Hyunseung's bangs.

"Remember? I always do this when we are small. You love to keep your bangs to cover your left eye. While Hyunseung Hyung, he will have bangs that cover his right eyes. I am the closest to you. Remember?" Gikwang ask and sniffle. Hyunseung felt his eyes sting.

"Kiki, I don't remember anything." Hyunseung sobbed. Gikwang blink his eyes.

"What?" Gikwang whisper.

"The accident, make me lost my face and I lost my childhood memories. Dongwoo, he changed my childhood memory. He said that I have a few friends before. He said I just have normal life as a kid so that I don't have to remember. He told me only about G.Na Noona's death and the cause of our accident. He blame it all on Jiyong." Hyunseung said and let his tears fall down. Gikwang pull Hyunseung into a hug.

"I am sorry Hyunseung. I don't know you didn't remember anything. I--" Gikwang become a crying mess.

"I am so sorry!" Gikwang keep repeating those words over and over again. After a while, they wipe the remaining tears.

"Hyunseung, Dongwoo didn't tell you anything?" Gikwang ask again. A hand at Hyunseung's shoulder. Hyunseung shook his head and fidgeting with his fingers.

"This is one of your habits when you are sad, or scared." Gikwang said and grab Hyunseung's fidgeting fingers.

"I will tell you from the first." Gikwang said. Hyunseung nod.

"All of us met in kindergarten. I think Dongwoon told you already but, just not detail right?" Hyunseung just nod.

"Well, we met at kindergarten. Junhyung and Hyunseung already close to each other. Our parents always pick us up late until then, there will always left you, me, Dongwoon, Dooseob, Jiyong, Dongwoo, G.Na, Junhyung and Hyunseung. We always played with each other when everyone else gone back home. Since that, we become closer. We always play at playground near our house. We have many happy memories. If any bullies come and bully weakling like you and Dongwoon, then, Junhyung, Jiyong, Dongwoo, Doojoon will always defend you guys.

After school, we will always go to the ice cream stall and buy one for us when we walk home. On weekend, all of us will stay at one place. Either for study or eat or just watch movies. We have a small hut at the playground before. But, I bet it is ruined already.

We are the closest among all of them. As the time passes by, we notice that you and Hyunseung Hyung have the same features. Sometimes, we mistaken Hyunseung Hyung as you and vice versa. So, you guys always differentiate yourself with the bangs. You will let the bangs cover your left eye. While Hyunseung Hyung, he will cover the right one. You are quite close to Hyunseung Hyung. When we were 10, we make a vow to always stand together for our friendship no matter what happen."

"What does I look like before? I mean, my behaviour, hobbies." Hyunseung ask. Gikwang can see the lights in the doe eyes.

"You are so beautiful Hyunseung. You are our beautiful little angel. You always fidget your fingers when you are scared or sad. Sometimes, you will be so quiet when you are worrying for something. Just like I do just now, I love to move few strands of your bangs so that I can see the beautiful eyes. The beautiful left eye. You really love it if someone cuddle you. You love to feel safe. You really scared of thunder before. You are the most spoilt maknae in our group. One more, we love to ruffle your hair." Gikwang said. Hyunseung nod and smile sadly.

"Gikwang, how did you know I am here?" Hyunseung ask.

"I just drive around Seoul. I can't sleep because my mind is in mess. So, I found you here and I guess, its time to tell you everything." Gikwang said. Hyunseung nod.

"Jiyong came to Junhyung's house and tell him everything. Junhyung take it all wrong. And he blame it all on you. Not sparing a bit of his time to let you explain the true things." Gikwang said and keep caressing Hyunseung's pale cheek.

"Dongwoon tell me everything." Gikwang said Hyunseung look up and Gikwang nod.

"I understand. And I will help you." Gikwang said and squeeze Hyunseung's shoulder.

"Does Junhyung hate me completely?" Hyunseung ask. Gikwang can't help but bit his lips.

"He does not hate you. He just hurt. He just cant believe what happen because he loves you and Hyunseung Hyung so much." Gikwang said.

"Don't be sad Hyunseung, I wouldn't let them hate you even more Me, Doojoon and Dongwoon will protect you." Gikwang said.

"But I don't want to hurt you guys. What if Jiyong attack you guys? He wants to revenge me. Moreover, he is not the only want who wants to kill me." Hyunseung whisper.

"What do you mean?" Gikwang ask. He is so curious as why his bestfriend say that.

"I can't tell you Kiki. He might kill you too." Hyunseung sigh.

"I know you are not dangerous person. I trust you." Gikwang said. Hyunseung nod and hug Gikwang.

"Thank you Gikwang." Gikwang just smile.

|----|

Dongwoo knocked the door.

"Come in." Dongwoo turn the knob and walk in.

"Hyung!" Hyunseung called. He stand up and run to hug Dongwoo. Dongwoo stumbled back.

"Yah Hyunseung! You are heavy!" Dongwoo said.

"Hyung I miss you!" Hyunseung said and buried his face at Dongwoo's broad chest.

"Hyunseung, you are being weird." Dongwoo whisper. Hyunseung look up.

"Am I?" Hyunseung ask. Dongwoo just smile. Hyunseung release the hug and walk with Doojoon to his place.

"I have a good news actually." Dongwoo said. Hyunseung nod.

"Both of us have been promoted as CEO for our biggest branch under Prism Corp, the main company that our late parent's built." Dongwoo said. Hyunseung's jaw dropped.

"Really?" Hyunseung ask. Dongwoo nod and place an envelope on the table.

"We need to attend the meeting to announce our promotion, It will be held the day after tomorrow." Dongwoo said.

"How did you know Hyung? Why did I didn't know anything?" Hyunseung ask innocently. Dongwoo chuckle.

"Of course I know. Ho Jin ahjussi just tell me. One more thing, Prism is still under Ho Jin ahjussi. And, he will observe both of us who have the right on Prism." Dongwoo said. Hyunseung nod.

"You will be the boss Hyung." Hyunseung wink.

"He is interested in you, you know. He probably going to choose you." Dongwoo said. Hyunseung smirk and walk closer to his brother.

"Even if he choose me, what can I do right Hyung?" He said in front of Dongwoo's face that Dongwoo can feek hot breath of his brother.

"I might be die before I can rule Prism Empire." Hyunseung whisper at Dongwoo's ear that send shiver down to his spine.

"Hoya Hyung will come too?" Hyunseung ask. Dongwoo shook his head and look at Hyunseung.

"Maybe. Does it go well with Rubix? You and Junhyung?" Dongwoo ask.

"Like I said Hyung. I just use him for money. The company is Hoya's now." Hyunseung said. Dongwoo chuckle.

"Hyunseung, you miss one important detail. Yong Junhyung ssi was invited to the meeting as Rubix Corp CEO. What do you say?" Dongwoo said. Hyunseung was shocked but he keep his cold face maintained.

"W-Well, no one knows about this yet. We don't want to make a fuss about it. So, no one knows about this." Hyunseung said. Dongwoo raise his eyebrow.

"Really? I don't think so. Yong Junhyung is one of richest CEO in Korea. The press would know if you really take his company." Dongwoo said. Hyunseung remained.

"You know about it already right?" Dongwoo ask. Hyunseung smirk.

"Does we even brothers?" Hyunseung ask.

"A long time ago, we are brothers." Dongwoo walk nearer. Dongwoo lean closer and whisper at his brother's ear.

"But now, we are enemies in silence." Dongwoo said. Hyunseung smirk.

"Let's start the game shall we?" Hyunseung ask. Dongwoo chuckle.

"You know what brother, we started this long time ago." Dongwoo said. The step away from each other.

"Okay then Hyung. See you there. Congrats for your promotion." Hyunseung said cheerfully.

"Same goes to you. I'm proud of you lil bro! I have something to do. See you there." Dongwoo said and walk away, as if nothing happen just now.

Hyunseung sigh and shook his head.

|-----|

Doojoon look at the letter in his hand.

"Does Junhyung really needs to go?" Doojoon ask Hoya. Hoya shook his head.

"No. Just, Dongwoo must be weird if Junhyung come. And, the department would ask why did I represent Junhyung when I didn't even have something to do with this company. And, if I say I take over Rubix, the press will go crazy and they will dig the truth when actually, nothing happens. It will be a chaos. Dongwoo and Hyunseung's promotion as CEO is a big news. So, we can't take this easily." Hoya said.

"What should we do then?" Doojoon ask.

"I don't know. Dongwoo will ask me why didn't I come. And I bet, he has look at the list name already." Hoya sigh. Doojoon shook his head.

"Can't you catch a cold by accident?" Doojoon ask.

"It will be really impossible." Hoya said.

"Then, catch the cold. Act like you catch a cold. A really bad one. That way, you wouldn't get caught." Doojoon said.

"You never attend CEO ceremony don't you? There will be many rich businessman there. And, they know who is Yong Junhyung. Rubix Cube. You are really pabo Yoon Doojoon.." Hoya said. Doojoon bit his lips.

"It have been a while since I go to that kind of ceremony." Doojoon said.

"Don't we have any other choice?" Hoya shook his head. Doojoon sigh.

"Just let Yong Junhyung go." Doojoon and Hoya turn their head to the door. Hyunseung is leaning to the door while folding his hand at his chest. Hoya and Doojoon look at him in disbelief.

"Just follow my order. Let Junhyung go there. Both of you go to his house today and manipulate the situation. I don't care how. And Doojoon, make sure he come." Hyunseung said and left the office. Doojoon and Hoya look at each other.

|----|

Junhyung place the hot chocolate in front of his twins.

"This is for Jae and this is for Hyun." Junhyung said and sit between his children.

"Appa, when will we be out again? I miss to go out." Jae Hyun said and look at his Appa. Junhyung smile.

"We will go later eoh?" Junhyung said. Jae Hyun nod and lean his head to his father's broad chest.

'Only three of us?' Hyun Jun scribbled and show it to Junhyung. Junhyung look at it and sigh. He know what Hyun Jun means. Junhyung just nod and smile a little. Hyun Jun put her notebook down. Suddenly, the doorbell ring. Junhyung and his twin exchange looks.

"Appa will open the door. Stay here arra?" Junhyung said. The twin nods.

Junhyung walk to the door and open it. He startled looking at who at the door. He just want to close the door back when a hand slipped in.

"Ow!" Hoya yelped in pain as his hand was stucked between the door.

"What do you want?" Junhyung ask coldly.

"Is this the way you treat your guest. Oh my God! You are horrible." Hoya said and rub his sore hand. Junhyung rolled his eyes.

"Just go. I hate you, you know that?" Junhyung scoff.

"I know. That's why I come here to irritate you more.." Hoya said and shove the letter. Junhyung look at the letter.

"What is this?" Junhyung ask as he take the letter.

"You can read it by yourself." Hoya said. Junhyung open the envelope and read the content in the paper. He chuckle mockingly and grit is teeth.

"I am not Rubix CEO anymore remember?" Junhyung said.

"I remember. But then, no one know about this right? You want the whole world to be in chaos if they know about this? You don't want reporter to wait for you in front of your house right? So just do as I say or you are really doom" Hoya said. Junhyung sigh. He know Hoya got a point there.

"I will think about it. I can't make decision now." Junhyung said. Hoya nod.

"I know you hate us. Especially Hyunseung. ut for your twins sake. Come. You can bring them too." Hoya said. Junhyung sigh again.

"I said I will think about it right? So just go now." Junhyung said. Irritated. He then closed the door before Hoya could say anything.

He turn on his heels and walk to his child.

'Who is that Appa?' Hyun Jun show her notebook.

"No one darling. Let's watch the movie." Junhyung said and turn on the tv. His eyes is on the screen but his mind is flying somewhere else.

Meeting Hyunseung again and look at his cruel self is such a great pain for Junhyung. Not his heart only, his mind, his body and everything.