Same Story, Second Chance - Semi - Final

Same Story, Second Chance

Dongwoon keep pacing here and there. Phone in his hand.

"Woon, can you please stop pacing around? You make me dizzy." Doojoon said.

Dongwoon turn to him.

"I can't Hyung. The moment I saw he pick up the phone, I am so sure something is wrong. It have been 72 hours since he is gone." Dongwoon said. Gikwang just stare his lap while Yoseob just look at them in pure confusion.

"Who are you talking about?" Yoseob ask. All of them turn to him.

"Hyunseung.." Gikwang whisper. Yoseob frown.

"What?! You guys still care for that bastard? What the heck?!" Yoseob shriek.

"Seob,this is not the time." Doojoon said. Yoseob chuckle bitterly.

"What has poison your guys' mind? He kill our Kim Hyunseung--"

"Hyung.." Gikwang cut him off.

"You know it is not his fault." Gikwang said make Yoseob's face fell.

"But still..." Yoseob whisper.

"Hyung.. Enough.. Stop blame Hyunseung. He is our Haneul afterall.." Gikwang said.

Dongwoon and Doojoon exchange looks.

|----|

He lay there motionless. Each breathe that he take seems killing him. He put his palm around his bloody stomach.

'No.. It is not the end yet.. Not now..' He thought as his instinct told him that the baby is not dead yet.

He look at his stomach. He dug his finger in it and try to take the bullet out.

"Ahh. Argh!" He groan in pain as his finger dug deeper in his stomach.

Clank! He throw the bullet away. His finger is all bloody and his stomach let out bit of blood.

"Hyunseung ssi.." He turn his head to the person.

"TOP.." He breath out. TOP knelt one of his knee

"The bullet doesn't kill you baby yet. Don't worry.. I am so sorry Hyunseung ssi. But I can't help anything. I just want to inform you, Jiyong is out. And he is not going to play around this time. You kill his wife, Seungri. And he will make sure you got the same. He is not going to attack your brother and his lover. He is going to take your lover. Yong Junhyung and his family. And I don't want him to waste his life with his revenge. I can't kill him.. So I am asking you a favor.." TOP look in Hyunseung's eyes with tears.

"W-What is it?" Hyunseung was shock.

"Kill him for us.." Both of them turn to Taeyang.

"I am sorry Hyunseung ah.. That's why I help you just now. We can't kill our bestfriend. We love him so much. We don't him to suffer anymore. Please, kill him for us.." Taeyang said. Hyunseung was stunned.

TOP shove Hyunseung a knife and a gun.

"Kill him.. For us.. I beg you Hyunseung ssi." TOP said. Hyunseung swallow his saliva.

"Please.." Taeyang plead too. Hyunseung nod. TOP and Taeyang smile sadly.

"Let's get you out of here. I am sure GD will call you.. He is going to take Junhyung and his children here. Your job is to finish him." Taeyang said. Hyunseung nod. He just silently pray that Junhyung can save himself from GD.

|----|

"Appa, is it true that I will be better soon?" Jae Hyun ask. Junhyung look down to his son. He smile and nod.

"Of course you will. You have to grow up for Appa neh? Be a good son for me.." Junhyung ruffle Jae Hyun's hair and he pout. Hyun Jun tug Junhyung's pant.

Junhyung knelt down to Hyun Jun. She scribble on her purple notebook.

'Hyun Jun wants to be a good daughter and sister for Jae Hyun and Appa and Umma.' Junhyung smile read it but then faded as he saw she cross the 'Umma' word. Junhyung sigh and ruffle her hair.

"Appa believes in you. Now, let's go home. It is getting darker." Junhyung said and carry both his children to the car.

Upon reaching there, someone hit Junhyung's back make him faint.

"APPA!!!!!!" Jae Hyun shout. Hyun Jun widen her eyes.

'No! Andwae! This can't happen. That ahjussi.' Hyun Jun thought and look at his fainted Appa. Both of the kid ran to Junhyung's side.

Hyun Jun sae some blood start seeping out from his Appa's head.

A man stood and smirk at the children.

|----|

A ring on Dongwoon's phone. Dongwoon quickly picked it up.

'Where is Junhyung?'

"Hyunseung!" They turn to him.

'Where is Junhyung?!' Hyunseung shriek.

"H-He is out with Jae and Hyun. Why Seung?!"

'! Just keep everyone in the house and don't go anywhere. Call me if anything happen.' Hyunseung quickly hang up

"Crap.." Dongwoon muttered.

"What is it Dongwoon?" Doojoon ask.

"Junhyung and the twin might in trouble." Dongwoon said.

"W-What happen?" Gikwang ask. Dongwoon look at them and sigh.

Dongwoon's phone ring again and this time, unfamiliar number appear.

|----|

"Tie them up." GD instruct  calmly.

"Ahjussi, please let us go.." Jae Hyun cried. Hyun Jun just cried silently. Jae Hyun keep mumbling make GD feel irritated.

"Shut up just shut up!" GD shout and slap Jae Hyun's chubby cheek make the boy's head tilted to the side.

Hyun Jun widen her eyes but she can't do anything. She is just a kid afterall.

Jae Hyun cried silently. Hyun Jun wipe Jae Hyun's bleeding lips with her cheek as they were tied facing each other. Junhyung was tied across them. He is still unconcious.

That was when GD notice something was missing.

"WHERE THE IS JANG HYUNSEUNG?!!!!!" GD enraged. He pull out his phone and make a video call.

|-----|

"Escape huh Jang Hyunseung? You like what you see? Come here or else, they will die.." GD whisper and end the cideo call.

Hyunseung close his eyes and swallow the thick saliva in his throat.

"Are you ready Seung?" He turn his head to the voice.

"Sunggyu, if something happen to me. Make sure Junhyung is safe, the twin safe, Doojoon and Dongwoon and their partner save. Make sure Woohyun save. And, make sure Dongwoo and Hoya lead a happy life. Make sure, they forget me, and everything I have done. Tell them I am sorry--"

"Seung, w-why are you saying like this? You will be safe. I will make sure you safe Seung. You are too kind. I love you Seung.." Sunggyu hug Hyunseung. Hyunseung nod in the hug.

"I love you too Sunggyu ah. Now, we have soul to be rescue." Hyunseung said. Sunggyu smile confidently.

|----|

"Boss, Hyunseung is going to meet GD. He kidnapped Junhyung and the kids." The man said. He turn to the man.

"Prepare our men and follow Hyunseung. One of three of us, have to die tonight." He said and smirk.

"Yes Boss." The man walk away.

"Dongwoo, where are you going?" He ask. He fake the smile.

"I love you Hoya.." Dongwoo kiss Hoya's lips. Before he walk away.

|------|

"Yah. Wake up.." GD slap Junhyung's face make the man groggily open his eyes. Junhyung wince in pain as the wind hit his wound make it sting.

"W-where am I?" He ask. GD chuckle.

"Guess, you have nice sleep huh?" GD said. Junhyung widen his eyes and look around spotting his children.

"Jiyong, what do you want?" Junhyung said bravely.

GD chuckle again. "Jiyong? Sorry Junhyung, Jiyong is dead. Five years ago. The moment Seungri died, he take away Jiyong's soul too. I am G Dragon. GD if you want to know." GD smirk.

"GD, what do you want? I didn't disturb your life don't I?" Junhyung said. GD chuckle again.

"You are not. But Hyunseung is. Mean by Hyunseung, it involve you too." GD said. Junhyung sigh.

"You don't have to do this. Your revenge will just kill you GD. It wouldn't bring you anywhere." Junhyung said softly. GD turn to him.

"No! You are wrong! My revenge wouldn't kill me! It would kill Hyunseung! If he didn't kill my wife, I wouldn't be in this mess. He kill both our wife Jun. He kill your wife and mine. Why don't we team up and kill him together? " GD said and grin widely.

Junhyung chuckle. " No GD. I wouldn't. If I kill him, then we are no different. And I don't want that. I don't want my children to have a killer as their father--"

"Then, do you want they to have a mother that kill your wife? Their biological mother?" GD ask. Junhyung look at him with blank expression.

"Did you know that, he is pregnant?" GD said and smirk.

Junhyung snap his head towards GD.

"Enough Kwon Jiyong." They turn their head to the voice. GD smirk as the boy point his gun to the man.

"Hyunseung ah.." Junhyung breathed out. Hyunseung walk nearing them.

"Enough Ji. This is between us. Nothing to do with Junhyung. All my fault." Hyunseung said.

GD laugh. Laugh like a maniac.

"So you know it is all your fault?" GD said, taking his gun at point it to Hyunseung.

GD's eyes full of rage and hatred. Anger and flames.

Hyunseung's doe eyes full of pain. Determination and sincere.

"5 years GD. 5 years I live without parents. 5 years I hold the pain GD. 5 ing years. Because of your ing dad! Who is greedy for wealth and properties! You kill my parents GD! Your freaking father! You saw it all. And you were smirking, the time the car roll on the ground. You were there. And you didn't do anything. Seungri is my bestfriend. How could you marry him!" Hyunseung was in rage.

"STOP! Hyunseung just stop! Since I was small! I have never been love by my own parents. Wonder where is my mom? I was a mistake Haneul! I am a mistake Haneul! My mom left me with my father. My father doesn't love me. Money and wealth is his family. Not me! I thought I will be happy when I am with you. But I am wrong. It is not that I want to. My father force me or he will kill you. I have to love you so that he can take all the wealth using me. I was protecting you. But then, I didnt even know he is going to kill your family!" GD is a crying mess. Hyunseung stand there, nail digging his palm as his fist clenched tightly.

Junhyung heard it all, the children was awake.

"I thought I was going to be happy when Seungri comfort me. But then you ruin it all Haneul! You kill my wife! My source of happiness! My children was in the car Haneul! Youngwon paralysed while Yuri, she has brain damage. She is five year old, but then she still can't speak or even write. I was jealous of Junhyung. Look, his children is smart while mine? He lost his wife, but he is not a mess like me. You ruin it all Hyunseung!" And he shoot the gun. Hyunseung dodge it and the place become a chaos.

Sunggyu and his men were fighting with GD's men. GD and Hyunseung was in the centre while Junhyung and the twins just hopelessly watch them.

Hyunseung keep dodging GD's knife. He hold GD's hand and push it back make GD stumble. He use the stick on the ground and use it to block all GD's attack. He was careless when he glance at Junhyung make his back was slashed by GD.

"So weak Hyunseung. Just like before!" GD said. Hyunseung grit his teeth because of the pain. He stand up again and lunged to GD. They were in a fiece fight until a loud bang heard and GD and Hyunseung both fall on the ground. One hand on their shoulder as blood seeping out. GD take this chance and went to Hyunseung. He kick the boy's leg and he fall down. Hyunseung grit his teeth.

GD smirk and plant a kick on Hyunseung's jaw make his head pushed back and hit the floor. GD kick his chest and stomach as hardly as he can.

"Jackpot!" GD said and kick it again.

"No!" Junhyung shout.

"Junhyung, see you baby die and Hyunseung, prepare for your baby's funeral." GD whisper make both Hyunseung and Junhyung shiver.

GD kick Hyunseung's hand that were trying to shield the stomach. GD smirk and bent down. He take Hyunseung's hand and stop on it that they heard sound of breaking bones.

Hyunseung scream in agony. The kids were crying.

"Umma! Umma!" Jae Hyun cried. The man behind him slap Jae Hyun again. Junhyung widen his eyes and try to kick the man but to no avail. Few men start to surround the three of them and start to hit them. Junhyung shield his children using his back make his back become bruised from all those hitting. The twins were crying.

"Appa.. Umma..." Jae Hyun cried. Junhyung grit his teeth and close his eyes as the pain was too much.

"I will be fine kids.." Junhyung said and the men start to slap Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun. Junhyung use his head and pushe the man away. Suddenly, someone was holding him.

"I will help you Junhyung ssi." Sunggyu said and release the rope using his sword.

"Thank you Sunggyu ssi." Junhyung said and went to his children. He fight the men that start to surround him.

|----|

"Arghh!!!" Hyunseung scream again as his jaw was kicked again by GD. A man give GD a basketball stick. Hyunseung stand up with one of his arm hang loose.

"You are too weak yet so brave." GD smirk.

"It is either you, or me that die today." Hyunseung said. GD lunged to Hyunseung. Hyunseung use his good hand which is his right hand and block GD's bat.

He kicked GD's stomach using his long leg sending GD to the ground. Blood sputtered to his face as Sunggyu chop off one of the man's head.

"For you!" Sunggyu throw a bat to Hyunseung which Hyunseung jump and take it and quickly hit GD's head using it. Hyunseung smirk when GD was sent to the ground once again.

"Let's end it Kwon Jiyong.." Hyunseung whisper. GD smirk and spat his bloody saliva.

"Not before you die." GD pull the trigger. Hyunseung was waiting for it to come but then he heard a clank sound. He open his eyes and saw.

There he was, blocking the bullet with his sword.

"Jang Dongwoo.."

"It is never my brother GD. It is all me.." And the surrounding become quiet. GD's men lost. Many of them died and some were ran away. Sunggyu help Junhyung protect the children.

"All my fault. Never in the world is Hyunseung. I am the real killer." Dongwoo confessed. Hyunseung shut his eye tightly.

"Junhyung, GD. It is true Hyunseung paid a man to kill GD's wife. But I change it. I paid the same man that Hyunseung paid to kill GD's wife and Junhyung;s wife. This is all my plan. When Hyunseung first wake up, his face was ruined. And I use Kim Hyunseung's identity and I change Hyunseung's childhood memory which he lost. I plan all of this. I come back to Korea 4 years later to kill GD and Junhyung's wife. And after a year, me and Hyunseung come back to manage our father's company." Dongwoo look into Hyunseung's eyes which full with disappointment.

"All of this for wealth. My father's wealth. I am greedy. I met with Junhyung first when we start the project. And then, I ask Hyunseung to go to the meeting Choi Ho Jin make. I want Hyunseung and Junhyung to fall in love and it is. My plan worked. I know about Hyunseung and Hoya plan in making GD suffer. Before they could react, I make the first move. I burn your company GD." Dongwoo look at GD and Junhyung who was really shocked. Hyunseung doesn't even look surprise. Who will when they already know?

"I know GD will thought it was Hyunseung because Hyunseung sent the picture of he, GD and Seungri together. I know about it. I was planning to get rid of Hyunseung and take all those wealth. I was planning to rule Rubix too. But I was wrong. I thought Hyunseung will fight me back. But I was wrong. He take the blame.  He was protecting me. And I know, he shouldn't die. But it is me.." Dongwoo look up to meet with Hyunseung's pain expression.

"My sacrifice come to a waste then Hyung. I would rather die then to lose you." Hyunseung said and chuckle bitterly. Junhyung was in pain too.

"The fight is between three of us. Let just end it now." GD said. Hyunseung and Dongwoo exchange look.

"But now, the guilty one must die. And you must die Jang Dongwoo." GD said and point his gun to Dongwoo. Dongwoo smirk. Hyunseung widen his eyes. Just when GD about to pull the trigger, his shoulder was hit by a bullet.

"You kill Choi Gina don't you?" Hoya smirk. Junhyung look at them in confusion.

"Who are you?" GD ask.

"My name is Lee Howon. I am G.Na's half brother. G.Na that you and kill. She is my sister. And that's why I help Hyunseung to revenge on you. Look how many people suffer because of you and your family Kwon Jiyong." Hoya smirk.

GD chuckle.

"So, three on one?" GD ask. Hyunseung nod to Hoya. Hoya nod to Dongwoo and Dongwoo nod to Sunggyu. 

"NOW!" Sunggyu shout and three of them start to run in circle. GD look at them.

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GOING?!" GD shout.

Hyunseung ran to Junhyung and the twins.

"Sunggyu, take them out now." Hyunseung instructed. Sunggyu nod.

"How about you?" Junhyung ask. Hyunseung look at him.

"Umma.." Jae Hyun whine.

"HYUNSEUNG!" GD shout.

"Run now. I will explain later. I-If I make it. Just go." Bullet was flying around them.

"I will not going without you." Junhyung said.

"Just go Jun and save yourself." Hyunseung said he take off his necklace and ring.

"Jae, Hyun, take care of this for me first okay? Umma will follow you later." Hyunseung said.

"But--"

"Go now!" Hyunseung pushed them. Sunggyu take three of them although Jae Hyun was insisting on going to their Umma.

|----|

GD stand in the centre while Dongwoo, Hoya and Hyunseung make a triangle and surround him.

"Enough Jiyong. Its all over. Your clan is dead. All of them. Can't you see that?" Dongwoo said.

"Huh. Over? You say it is over? At least, one of us should have bloodbath today." GD smirk.

"Jiyong, be grateful we give you a chance to have your live. We are not cruel like you. At least, we aren't like you." Hyunseung said.

GD turn to him. " Although it is Dongwoo, you are still have the guilt as hell."

"The Jiyong? You kill people and we aren't. You even kill your dad. You thought I don't know? You poison him you bastard! Because of your revenge.." Hoya gritted his teeth. GD look at him.

"Woah! Are you FBI or Swat agent? You know everything. Totally a stalker." GD chuckle. Hoya, Dongwoo and Hyunseung rolled their eyes.

"Stop. Just stop. It is over." Hyunseung said. GD smirk and hold up his gun. He point it to Dongwoo.

Hoya and Hyunseung hold up and point it to GD. Hoya at his back and Hyunseung in front. Dongwoo at the side.

"Jang Dongwoo, I lived in agony for 25 years. Not a year. But 25. Unlike you. I lost my parents 25 years. I lost my love for a year. And you are the cause." GD said with painful expression.

"Hyung.. Don't listen to him.. Move away Hyung." Hyunseung plead.

"Dongwoo, why are you standing there. Move Dongwoo." Hoya shout.

Dongwoo look at Hoya and Hyunseung and he smile sadly.

"Dongsaeng ah, why are you so kind? Why? I have done many things to get rid off you. I even sent people to hurt you. Remember your first with Junhyung? I sent those people. You know that right?" Dongwoo whisper. Hyunseung bit his lips.

"Hyung, I never lose my memory. It has always there. The moment I wake up, I decide to let it be secret. I know what you want. Because I trust you Hyung. Whatever it is, you are my brother and I love you.." Hyunseung whisper.

Dongwoo look down in shame. " I..."

GD take this chance and pull the trigger.

Hyunseung widen his eyes.

"HYUNG!"

"BANG!"

"BANG!" GD's body fall on the floor with blood comes out from his head. His eyes still wide open.

He died.

"Dongwoo! Hyunseung!"

Hoya rush to the brothers. Hyunseung was hugging Dongwoo.

"Hyung.." Hyunseung look up to his brother. Dongwoo smile sadly and both of them fall on the floor.

Blood seeping out.

|----|

Junhyung and the twin rush inside when they heard the gunshot.

They saw GD's body on the floor. And what Junhyung saw next make him stunned.

"Umma!"

"Hyunseung.. Dongwoo.." Sunggyu breath out and fall on the floor.

The twin rush to Hyunseung's side.

"Dongwoo, please stay with me. Open your eyes. Seung.." Hoya held Dongwoo in his arms.

Junhyung run to Hyunseung and put his head on his laps.

"Oh my God. Hyunseung. No.. This can't be happening.." Junhyung cried and kiss Hyunseung's cheek.

Hyunseung open his eyes slowly.

"J-Jun.." He crooked a smile.

"Umma.." Jae Hyun cried.. Hyuneung look to his side and carress both Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun's cheek with his bloody finger.

"My child.." Hyunseung breathed out. He look down to his stomach and the blood keep seeping out. Trickle of tears fall down.

"Hyunseung, please forgive me.. I don't know.. I am so sorry.. Oh my God! I am so sorry Hyunseung.." Junhyung cried. Hyunseung reached his hand to Junhyung's cheek. He wipe those tears.

"Hyung.. Junhyung Hyung.. Junnie.. Don't cry.. Please.. For me.. Don't cry.." Hyunseung said through his tears. He cough out blood make his face half covered with blood.

"Junnie.. I am so sorry for all my wrong doing.. I am so sorry for leaving you.. For leaving the kids.. I am sorry Junnie.." He cough again.

"No Seungie. No. Don't talk anymore.. You have done nothing wrong.. No Seung.." Junhyung cried. Hyunseung take a deep breath.

Each breathe that he take seems so precious.

"Junnie, take care of the children well. I might not be by your side anymore. Afterall, I am just your second chance.. Thank you Junnie, for giving me love. Giving me child. Giving me happiness. All this while with you, I have never been any happier. Thank you Yong Junhyung. May God bless you.." Hyunseung smile a bit.

"Hyunseung.. I love you.." Junhyung said. Hyunseung smile.

"I love you too.." And Junhyung bent down to kiss the younger's lips.

Hyunseung smile in the kiss and close his eyes. His hand fell from Junhyung's grasp. Junhyung's tears fall onto Hyunseung's closed eyes and their tears become one..

"May God bless you too, my second chance.." Junhyung hug Hyunseung. The twins cried and join in the hug.


The ending is nearing!! Are you guys excited??

Oh yeah, don't forget support my Let's Play A Game which has started.

And, about the ending, you guys can choose, sad ending or happy ending.

And I will decide which one. Okay?

There is one more chapter and till then yalls!