Same Story, Second Chance - Explanation

Same Story, Second Chance

So, probably, not everyone understand how this story is going. Let me explain what happen to Hyunseung act.


Hyunseung had an accident 5 years ago that was caused by GD's father. He lost his childhood memory and also his face. His face ruined. Because of that, Hyunseung had a plastic surgery. He also changed his name. His real name is Jang Haneul. And Dongwoo, is still Dongwoo. So, because of the acc, he had to undergo plastic surgery. To avenge his revenge towards GD, Dongwoo changed his face and name from Jang Haneul to Jang Hyunseung. Dongwoo uses Kim Hyunseung's identity.

The late Kim Hyunseung, Jang Hyunseung, Junhyung, Dongwoon, Gikwang, Yoseob and Doojoon, Jiyong, Dongwoo and also G.Na are a childhood friend. They separated because Jiyong, Dongwoo and Haneul(Hyunseung) have to move away. Because of the accident, Haneul(Hyunseung) doesn't remember a thing about his childhood friend. He only remember from G.Na's death until the accident. Dongwoo decide to not tell a thing about the other of Haneul(Hyunseung)'s childhood friend to him. He decide to create new childhood days for his little brother.

Dongwoon tell this story because only he knows what happened. It is because his father took care of the two Jang siblings. His father tell him to tell his friend that Haneul(Hyunseung) and Dongwoo is dead. That's why Junhyung and the others didn't seem to notice wht actually is happening. They even prepared a funeral for the siblings. On the funeral day, Dongwoo and Haneul(Hyunseung) fly to London and Dongwoo manage his late father's company there while Hyunseung is studying.

Well, about the age, we can say Dongwoo and G.Na is the oldest, Junhyung,Kim Hyunseung, Yoseob,Doojoon and Jiyong is the second oldest and Dongwoon and Haneul(Hyunseung) is the maknae. I also get confused by their age actually.

Junhyung and Kim Hyunseung got married after the accident and Kim Hyunseung give birth of a twin. But, after 4 years, Kim Hyunseung was diagnosed with cancer and he involved in a car accident that lead to Kim Hyunseung's death. So, Kim Hyunseung and Jang Hyunseung is totally different person. And, Kim Hyunseung's character is not that important because he is dead.

From the first chap, Hyunseung seems really care about the twin although he barely known them. It is because Kim Hyunseung's death is related to Jang Hyunseung. That was why he feels like he is the mother of the twin.

As Kwon Jiyong, or GD, he also got married with his bestfriend, Seungri, 5 years ago. After he take over his father's company. Sadly, Seungri died a year ago. The same day as Kim Hyunseung's death. Seungri's car collided with Kim Hyunseung's car that make the car explode. Both of them died in that accident. Despite his scary looks, GD has a twins too like Junhyung.

Seungri and Kim Hyunseung's death was somehow related to Jang Hyunseung.

Hoya is willing to help Hyunseung because GD has something to do with him too that I will reveal it later. Dongwoo deosn't know about the plan because he was in oversea for some reason. So, he don't know anything.

Dongwoo and Junhyung don't know each other because they never meet. From the early chapter, it is supposed Dongwoo to go for the meeting with Choi Ho Jin but he ask Hyunseung to go. So, start from that Hyunseung manage the project. Then, Junhyung never come to Hyunseung's company. Until one day, Dongwoo has to go oversea for some reason. When Choi Ho Jin cancel the contract, that was the time Junhyung come to the office but Dongwoo still in oversea. When Dongwoo is back, Hyunseung and Junhyung already become a couple. Hoya told Dongwoo who is Junhyung but he seemed not notice that the Yong Junhyung is their childhood friend.

About Junhyung, Dooseob and Gikwang, they doesn't remember anything about Haneul as they assume Haneul is dead. They doesn't realize that the Jang Hyunseung is the Jang Haneul. But, they will knew about it later.

Dongwoo play important role actually. At the end of the latest chapter, he ask Sunggyu to burn down GD's company. He also burn Hyunseung's old picture. When Hyunseung was still Haneul.

Sunggyu also will play important role at the end of the story so, no worries from WooGyu lover because I will add them later.

So, don't be confused because the end is nearing.

This story has many relation that might be confusing. And what brings them? It is fate. Maybe, the kids will be harmed soon.

And, thanx for the 65 subbies and 6 upvotes! Anything just message me and I will try to do what you want me to do.

Thank you for stay tuned with my already bored fic. I will try my best to end it as soon as possible.

Maybe, death or happy ending, it is up to my mood that day. Btw, B2ST is having COMEBACK on their ANNIVERSARY! Gaahh! I'm so excited!

Thank you! Have a nice day!

p/s: Anyone who is interested can follow me at Twitter : @DevilDoraemon

-DevilDeer85-