Same Story, Second Chance - Chapter Nineteen

Same Story, Second Chance

Junhyung stepped in his office. It have been two weeks since he take day off. He can't absent any longer because the company is having some problems right now. And he felt guilty towards Doojoon because he leave all the burden to his dearest cousin. The receptionist greet him after two week she didn't see her favourite boss.

He stepped in his office and saw Doojoon with someone unfamiliar discussing seriously that they didn't even notice him. He cleared his throat and both of them stand up.

"Junhyung.." The unfamiliar person called him. Junhyung frown.

"Junhyung, I bet you don't recognize him." Doojoon said. Junhyung darted his eyes to Doojoon.

"Who is he Doo?" Junhyung ask.

"Have a seat first Jun." Doojoon said nervously. Junhyung sit beside Doojoon and they are facing the still unfamiliar person.

"Well, did you remember Haneul?" Doojoon ask.

That name. His late bestfriend. A really bestfriend of his and his late wife's bestfriend. Everyone called him as Kim Hyunseung's twin because their face is look alike.

"Of course. Our bestfriend. Our late Jang Haneul. The most beautiful twin of my late wife. Don't tell me that this is his cousin." Junhyung said as if he knew what he said is right. The person in front of them tensed up.

"This is our friend. Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong. Haneul's cousin." Doojoon said. Junhyung breath heavily.

How he hates the man in front of him. He lost his bestfriend 5 years ago because of this man. And, he lost his late wife a year ago because of this man's late wife, Lee Seungri. It is not that he didn't know. But he just wants to keep quiet. But, he guess, the time has come for him to beat the out of this guy.

"What do you want?! Don't you have enough kill Haneul? Don't you have enough destroy my family's life by killing my Hyunseung? What do you want now?!" Junhyung shout. His eyes is filled with anger. Doojoon try to clm him down.

"I am sorry.." He mumbled while kneeling down.

"I know what I did to you guys before was wrong. But believe me. I don't want that." Jiyong said.

"Calm down Jun. Let's hear what he wants to say. He needs to explain to us about something." Doojoon said. Junhyung still in his anger sit at the couch and turn away. Too disgust to look at Jiyong's face.

"First, I am so sorry because I killed Haneul and Dongwoo before. But believe me. It is not my desire. It was all my parents. They wants the properties so bad that my father killed his brother and sister in laws. That time I was lonely.Haneul, Dongwoo, all ignored me. It was not my fault. It was my father's. Not me. But you guys put the blame on me. G.Na. She was killed and rapped by random person. But you guys blame me. Everyone hates me. I hate the world. I live my own life. Alone. Until I met Seungri. My late's wife." Jiyong said with tears running down his face. Junhyung's heart soften a bit. He realised that part of what had happen was their fault too.

"About Seungri and Hyunseung. Someone killed them. Someone frame my wife." Jiyong said. Junhyung look at Jiyong with hurtful expression.

"What do you mean Jiyong?" Junhyung ask with curiosity. Just when Jiyong wants to say something, the door opened. They turn their heads to the door and shocked. Especially Jiyong, whose face have drained blood.

|----|

"Hyunseung...." Junhyung called. Hyunseung smirk childishly although his lips was busted.

"Well, looks like the almighty Kwon Jiyong is here too. What happen? You company burnt down already?" Hyunseung said without even spare a glance at Junhyung. Jiyong look down ashamed. Doojoon and Junhyung have confused look written on their face.

"You two, knew each other?" Doojoon ask. Hyunseung smirk playfully.

"Well, who didn't know the person that ruin my beautiful face because he thought his share partner burnt his company?" Hyunseung said. Junhyung and Jiyong snap their head to Hyunseung.

"My lips was busted and I have bruised at my cheek all thanks to you Kwon Jiyong ssi." Hyunseung said and walk nearing Junhyung with some files in his hand. Jiyong look down again. Embarassment.

"Jiyong, h-how you knew Hyunseung?" Junhyung ask.

"D-Did you..."

"I know. He is the same as your late wife. Hyunseung is my business partner. A-and, I thought he framed me by r-ruin my company. B-but I have no prove.." Jiyong said pathetically. Hyunseung chuckled.

"How and a tard you are. I don't like dealing with stupid people." Hyunseung said harshly. Junhyung flinched at Hyunseung's words.

"Jun, let's terminate our contract." Hyunseung said and look coldly at Junhyung. Junhyung frown. Hyunseung tilt his head to Doojoon.

"That loser didn't tell you anything?" Hyunseung ask like a kid. The three of the man frown.

'Is that kid gone insane?'

"Well, if that Doojoon didn't, let me tell you. I am very sure that our companies have connection right. But for this past month, our Cross SquareCompany lost a lot of money. And, when we checked our business partners' company, such as yours and Kwon Jiyong's company, we found out that our company money was flowed to your account. We caught the culprit already. And, in order to save you company's name and we don't want to involve this to law, we decide to take over your company. How? You get it now?" Hyunseung said expressionless. In addition, he displayed a small smile at his pale lips.

"Why didn't you tell me Doo? Why did you keep this as secret?" Junhyung ask. Doojoon look up guiltyly.

"I don't know how to say this to you. You have many problems right now. I don't want to disturb you. And, I don't know this will happen." Doojoon said. Hyunseung bored his eyes at the drama playing in front of him. He fake a yawn and take a sit at the CEO's chair.

"You know what, we don't have time for drama. So, I am going to take over this company. But still, you guys can work here. You guys should be grateful because we can drag both of you to the jail. And, maybe I forgot to tell you that Doojoon begged me to save this company. I feel so sympathy-my- at him so, I buy 90 percent of the share while other 10 percent is yours and Doojoon equally. I don't care what problems are you having right now. But, money is important. Am I right Jiyong ssi?" Hyunseung said and end it with a small cough. Jiyong exhale silently. Not daring to look at the scary doe eyes.

"Hyunseung, I am your boyfriend. How could you take this company from me. My late wife, Kim Hyunseung. He built this company with all his effort and you are going to take it from me easily. Don't you love me? I am sorry. I was wrong that time. I know, I shouldn't blame you. I regret. I tried to find you but I don't know where you are. Hyunseung please, don't take this company from me. Moreover Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun is sick." Junhyung begged.

To no avail. Hyunseung's eyes doesn't even display any sadness. It was as if nothing was ever happened between he and Junhyung.

"Well, I am sorry Mr. Yong, but even from the start, I never love you. Really. I am so sorry. I do this just for money. I am so sorry Mr. Yong. But, please, I don't care about your child. So, I think, we are done." Hyunseung said and smile a bit. Junhyung was taken aback.

All this while, the moment they spent together was nothing but money. Even when the two angels is sick, the boy in front of him doesn't even care. What had happened? Is this dream? What is with the sudden change? Why he didn't know anything? Why he didn't notice, that this boy never love him.

"I bet you feel so stupid right? Our encounter, I planned it all. Well, I know, you are one of the richest businessman in Korea. I thought, with marrying you, I can become richer than you. But, I don't know your Chief Accountant betray our company. Thanks to that Nam Woohyun guy that I got this company easily without marrying you. Thank you Junnie. Ooopss. Mianhe. Mr. Yong. We need formalities. Althought I am your CEO, but I am younger. No worries, Mr. Yong and Mr. Yoon. I am not cruel. I will not give work like tea lady or cleaner. You guys will got the higher position in this company. Don't worry. But, you guys are not under me." Hyunseung said. Then, the door was opened by certain someone.

"Lee Howon will take over this company." Hyunseung said. Howon smirk.

"Kwon Jiyong is here. Well, which positon should I put him?" Hoya ask Hyunseung.

"Well, he can be a bodyguard. If there is any harm, he can act faster than lightning." Hyunseung said sarcastically and laugh along with Hoya.

Jiyong becomes impatient. He felt the humilliation is just too much. He lunged forward and punched the beautiful boy in the face. Hoya tried to hold Jiyong. But that man is lunatic.

"What do you want from my life Hyunseung? What else do you want? My life is ruined already! My wife is dead. My son is coma. My daughter is handicapped. I lost my company! I lost friends! I lost everything!" He said and keep punching the boy. Junhyung with all his might peered Jiyong off Hyunseung. Jiyong was a crying mess.

"I will sure revenge on you Hyunseung." Jiyong said and stormed off. Hyunseung stand up and brush the dust off his blazer. His nose and mout was bleeding furiously. His jaw was hurting. His cheek become purplish. His jawline have some red mark like nail scratched.

"Shouldn't you guys follow him too? Prepare a revenge on me?" Hyunseung challenge. Junhyung and Doojoon scoff.

"Okay then Hyunseung. If this is what you want. Let's not meet each other again. I hate you. Jae and Hyun loves you so much. But they don't know, you are the real devil." With that, Junhyung and Doojoon went away. Hyunseung's eyes just look at the two boys go away. After both of them was out of his sight, he fall on the floor. Hoya rush beside him.

"Hyunseung.." Hoya put the younger's head on his laps. Tears. The boy is crying.

"What have I done Hyung? What have happened? Why?" Hyunseung ask. Hoya was speechless. 

This supposed not happen. How can Woohyun, the very trusted man in the company betrayed their company. How can the money flow to other account? How can Dongwoo become so heartless towards his own brother? He didn't even care that the company was his brother's boyfriend company. He just care about the company. Well, because their company is their parents' effort. And he become heartless like that. There must be another thing behind this. And, Hoya is determined to find out what is it.

|----|

Junhyung broke into tears. He cupped his face with his hands. Doojoon just look at the front view.

"I have failed. I have failed in taking care of my second chance Doo. Even if Hyunseung just want my money, I should make him fall for me for real. But, I was a failure.My children, they lost their mother once again. I ruin my own life. My children's life, How am I going to tell them? How wold they survive witout a mother? How could Hyunseung do this to me. How could he when I truly love him? How could he when I truly need him? How could he." Junhyung cried. Doojoon drove to Junhyung's mansion. Junhyung went upstairs like a dead person and locked himself in the room.

Doojoon's phone ringing. A familiar name appeared. He pickd it up.

"Thank you Doojoon. Thank you so much. We are sorry." He said through the phone.

"Its nothing really." Doojoon said monotonous tone.

"How is he?" Doojoon ask.

"He is sleeping after crying so much.Junhyung?"

"He locked himself. How long?" Doojoon ask.

"Until it is over. We will call again if we need anything. Take care of Junhyung for him. We just need a little bit time."

"I will" With that Doojoon hang up. He sigh.

'Sorry Junhyung.'


So, this will be so confusing. But, it will be reveal later.

How Jiyong can meet Doojoon

How there was a betrayal between them

I will tell you later.

But, seems like Doojoon knows something right?

The secret and betrayal was too much.

And, if someone knows, this scene is the same like another Junseung story, I Am Sorry.

So, stay tuned to know how the betrayal and secret will be reveal.

Thank you subbies!