Same Story, Second Chance - Chapter Twenty

Same Story, Second Chance

"Hyunseung, do you think this is the best way?" Hoya ask. Hyunseung nod.

"Hyung, he have to stay away from me. I don't want he know my seceret. No. Not secret. Sin. My sin towards him and Hyunseung Hyung." Hyunseung said.

"But Seung, it is not your fault. We just aim for Seungri. Not Hyunseung." Hoya said.

"But still, I killed Hyunseung Hyung. And I know, Junhyung has to stay away from me. I don't want him to hate me in front of me. At least when he know about this, he wouldn't hurt, because he already hate me." Hyunseung said.

"Don't you think he is hurting right now? You take away his company that he and Hyunseung built together, using a dirty way. Don't you think?" Hoya ask.

"Hyung, I didn't even take his company. I just want him to stay away and have a good rest. When everything settled, I will give back his life." Hyunseung said.

"Seung, Jiyong already know him. He knows about you too. He will take revenge. I am so sure about that." Hoya said. Hyunseung bit his lips.

When he and Junhyung argue, a week after he went for surgery,  he was discharged, on the way home, he was hit by Jiyong. Jiyong beat him up but luckily, he fought back although his wound stitches reopen. Jiyong accuse him for burnt down his company. Jiyong lost everything. His company facing bankrupcy because of the incident. Jiyong was furious and he investigate about that. That's why he found out about Hyunseung. And he knows everything.

So, he meet Doojoon and tell him everything. He was afraid if Jiyong will hurt Junhyung and the kids.

"Hyunseung, are you okay? You look severely injured." Doojoon said. Hyunseung sip his coffee.

"Doojoon, I want to confess my sin." Hyunseung said, looking away. Doojoon frown.

"W-what?"

"My sin to Junhyung and Hyunseung Hyung." He said and gulp his saliva. Doojoon frown even more.

"I killed Kim Hyunseung." Doojoon's eyes widen.

"W-what did you say?" Doojoon ask disbelief. Hyunseung look at Doojoon.

"I am sorry Doojoon. I am Jang Haneul." Doojoon gasped.

"Han, you are not dead?" Doojoon ask. Hyunseung nod.

"You know right that the accident that were caused by Jiyong's father take away my parents' life. But me and Dongwoo, we are safe. Just severely injured. We was treated by Doctor Son, Dongwoon's father. He faked our death and send us to London on our funeral day. My face ruined Doojoon. You know right, I have always have the same face as Hyunseung Hyung. So, I undergo plastic surgery. I lost my childhood memories. So, I changed my identity to Jang Hyunseung. So that I can revenge." Hyunseung said.

"To who?" Doojoon ask calmly.

"To Jiyong. I suffered for four years. And when I fully recovered, I come back here a year ago. I found out that Jiyong has married, with my best friend, Seungri. And I thought, it will hurt him to lost a wife. I hired a man to hit his wife with a truck. When the truck collided with Seungri's car, Hyunseung Hyung's car just at the back of Seungri's car. And, Hyunseung Hyung's car collided with the truck too, make both of them died in the accident. And, I just happen to be there with a smirk, looking at both Hyunseung Hyung and Seungri dying in front of my eyes." Hyunseung look down. Doojoon close his eyes and let the tears fall down.

" Hyunseung.. A year. Junhyung and the kids live in misery for a year that they finally move on. They didn't celebrate any birthday, chuseok or even Christmas. Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun doesn't know what to do when Mother's Day. They were clueless. They were suffering too." Doojoon said. Hyunsueng look down ashamed. Trickled of tears went down his cheek.

"Hyunseung.. Don't blame yourself." Hyunseung's head look up immediately.

"What?"

"It is not your fault. It is fate. Even if Hyunseung didn't die in that car accident, he will die anyway." Doojoon said. Hyunseung blink his eyes when Doojoon smile a bit

"He got kidney cancer. Stage 4 already. He is in critical condition that time. And, the doctor even said that he died because of kidney cancer. He just have several minor injuries but, he loss a lot of blood. And, it was one of the factor why he died. So don't worry. We will not blame you although, I think Junhyung will be disappointed if he know about this." Hyunseung felt a bit relief that time.

"Does Dongwoo know that we all are childhood friends?" Doojoon ask. Hyunseung shook his head.

"Not sure Doo." Hyunseung said. Doojoon smile.

"Welcome back, Jang Haneul." Doojoon said. Hyunseung smile.

"But I will call you Hyunseung. It is comfortable that way." Doojoon said. Hyunseung nod.

"Doojoon, I need your help." Hyunseung said.

"What is it?"

"Doojoon, keep Junhyung safe and, I need your help for that. Jiyong might attack Junhyung and the kids. He wants revenge me as he know everything."

"Doojoon, here is my idea. I know that Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun is sick. Dongwoon tell me all. And, I just want Junhyung to focus on the kids. Also, keep his eye on them until they recover. So, I think, I want to take over the company by force. I want your accountant, Nam Woohyun to make it like he take some of our company's money. And, by that, we can take your company just like that. Well, looks like a real betrayal. Simple." Hyunseung said and smile a bit.

"Hyunseung, you know right the company was built by Hyunseung. Well, take it by force will make you looks like total . He will hate you Hyunseung." Doojoon said and bit his lips.

"That is what I want Doojoon. I want him to hate me. At least, he wouldn't hurt when he know the truth." Hyunseung raise his eyebrow.

"You know right, that, that will be the end for your relationship." Doojoon sigh.

"Doojoon the battle doesn't end yet. After the battle end, I will leave Junhyung. By that time, I'll make sure he doesn't need me anymore. I love him so much that it hurts me. The reason I come back here after killing two people, is to finish my revenge towards Jiyong. After that, I will go away. The first day I was here, I went to Jiyong's house.I sneak in his house and saw his twin. A handicapped daughter and a bedridden son. Same age as Jae and Hyun. When Iwas on way out, I fall from the balcony and my head bleeding. That's when I fainted in front of Junhyung's house. And I met him." He smiled at the memory.

"Did you know, Dongwoo come a few day before?" Doojoon ask.

"He looks kinda weird when he saw Junhyung's family picture. He even ask who is Hyunseung. We don't know he is the Jang Dongwoo that is dead" Doojoon said and chuckle but Hyunseung's face was drained with blood. Realisation hit him hard.

'It was Dongwoo all along.' Hyunseung thought in his mind.

Suddenly, he cough hardly. Hyunseung cover his mouth and still coughing. Doojoon went to his side and rock his back. Hyunseung look at his hand. He and Doojoon look at each other in shock.

--

 Doojoon didn't even know that Jiyong would come. He thought Jiyong would kill him. But then, Jiyong told him how he regret of doing that to Haneul and his family. And he said he receive the punishment already. His daughter. Kwon Yuri has Syndrome Down while his son, Kwon Yongwon paralised because he is with Seungri when the accident occured. Jiyong said he ask for Doojoon's help. He wants to built new business. But then, Junhyung came and that's what happened.

|----|

Junhyung was preparng to visit his children at the hospital. Jae Hyun is going to do chemo again today. When he wants to take his car key, comeone ring his doorbell. He open the door. He gasp as the visitor look up.

"What do you want?" Junhyung ask.

"Don't you want to invite me in first?" He ask and smirk. Junhyung's body tensed up.

|----|

Hyunseung walk in the ward. Jae Hyun is sleeping peacefully. He trace his finger at the boy's cheek.

"I am sorry Jae Hyun. Umma is so sorry love." Hyunseung said. Dongwoon smile looking at Hyunseung who is holding Jae Hyun's hand tightly. Hyunseung silently praying for Jae Hyun.

"Woon, how is Jae Hyun?" Doojoon ask. Dongwoon sigh.

"Hyung, I don't know how to say this. But, Jae Hyun is not doing well. The chemo should make him better but it turned otherwise. I assume, he has two types of cancer. Stomach cancer and kidney cancer. Stage 2. He is not doing well. I need to remove the tumor and find a donor for Jae Hyun's kidney. But, he is too weak. He might not make it." Dongwoon sigh. Doojoon shook his head.

"Jae Hyun really resembles his mothers." Doojoon said.

"Hmm? Why?" Dongwoon ask.

"Well, Hyunseung had kidney cancer stage 4 when he died. And Haneul or should I say Hyunseung, is having stomach cancer stage 4 too right now. He resembles half of his two mother. While Hyun Jun, she resembles Junhyung a lot. Rock headed, strong, stubborn really like her father." Doojoon said. Dongwoon nod.

"Woon, I will never got a child." Doojoon said and smile sadly. Dongwoon head shot looking at him.

"Yosoeb can't pregnant." Doojoon said. Dongwoon pat Doojoon's shoulder.

"Don't lose hope Hyung. We can try other way. Keep praying. I'm sure there will be other way." Dongwoon said to comfort his Hyung.

"Where is Junhyung? He should be here already." Doojoon said looking at his watch.

"Hyung, I'm thirsty. Let's go grab a coffee." Before Dongwoon said and let Hyunseung be alone with Jae Hyun.

What Dongwoon and Doojoon doesn't know is, danger is wating for Hyunseung upstairs.

Junhyung step in the lift after they enter the cafeteria

--

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING TO MY SON YOU KILLER!" Junhyung grab Hyunseung and slam him to the wall. Jae Hyun's eyes opening slowly.

"Umma..." He called weakly. But, none of them noticed.

"YOU ER! DON'T COME NEAR MY SON ANYMORE!" Junhyung punch the pretty face in front of him.

"YOU KILLED MY WIFE! WHY HYUNSEUNG?! WHY?!" He punch and kicked the man. Jae Hyun was crying and Hyunseung saw that.

"J-junhyung.." Hyunseung whimpered.

"DON'T CALL MY NAME YOU BASTARD! YOU KILLED MY WIFE! YOU RUIN MY LIFE! MY HAPPINESS. YOU!" Junhyung keep punching and kicking Hyunseung. Hyunseung can't do anything as Junhyung was too strong.

"JUNHYUNG!" Hyunseung pushed Junhyung until he fall down. Hyunseung get up and went to Jae Hyun to comfort him.

"U-Umma.. W-why A-Appa hurt Umma? Umma.. H-Hurt.." Jae Hyun sobbed in Hyunseung's embrace. He touched Hyunseung bleeding lips.

"Umma is fine. Don't worry dear. I am fine." Hyunseung said with cracking voice. Junhyung stand up slowly. He breath heavily.

"You don't have the right to call yourself Umma when you kill Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun's mother already." Junhyung said. Hyunseung look at the wall.

"H-How.."

"That's true right?" Junhyung ask, still facing the opposite of Hyunseung.

"It was an accident.." Hyunseung whisper

"..that was made by you, that accidentally killed my Kim Hyunseung. The real mother of Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun, right Jang Haneul?" Junhyung continued and end it. Hyunseung let his tears flow down.

"Its no use lying to you. Its enough for almost a year I have been here, lying to you." Hyunseung said he look at Jae Hyun who stare blankly at his Umma and Appa.

"Umma? Don't cry." Jae Hyun wipe away Hyunseung's tears. Hyunseung smile sadly. He cupped Jae Hyun's cheek with his hand.

"Jae, stay strong and live happily with your Appa. I wouldn't be here anymore. I don't deserve here." Hyunseung said. Jae Hyun's eyes b with tears again.

"Umma, don't go again." Jae Hyun pleaded.

"How about me Umma? Hyun Jun noona? I am sick Umma.." Jae Hyun cried. Hyunseung heart break a little.

"I would come when convenients. I love you Jae Hyun. I love you." Hyunseung said. And place a kiss on Jae Hyun's forehead. He stand up and let go of Jae Hyun's hand. He wallk and stop when Junhyung said,

"Hyunseung, even until you die, never come to me, or Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun. Don't near my family anymore. Just, die without us knowing. And, I will never forgive you even if you die in front of my eyes." Junhyung said. His heart break completely. Hyunseung nod and smile a little. He turn around just to examine Junhyung's face for the last time. Unfortunately for Hyunseung, Junhyung still facing the wall so that Hyunseung wouldn't see his face with stained tears. Hyunseung smile sadly and turn his heels to walk away.

Doojoon and Dongwoon gasped when Hyunseung's bruised face appear in front of the ward door.

"Goodbye Yong Junhyung." Hyunseung went away.

"HYUNSEUNG UMMAA!!!!" Jae Hyun shouted as the boy cried.

"Appa is sorry." He hug Jae Hyun who is crying histerically.

Hyunseung stop at Doojoon and Dongwoon.

"Hyunseung.." They called.

"I'll be fine but I might didn't come anymore." Hyunseung said and walk away. Doojoon and Dongwoon look at Hyunseung's back walking away.

'Looks like he already hate me even before in front of me'


Mama Awards is in 2 days.

Seems like B2ST wouldn't be there again.

Hope you guys will support me on my new fics.

Just A Little While

An angst Junseung fics about heart break and schoollife.

Thank you ^^