Same Story, Second Chance - Chapter Fifteen

Same Story, Second Chance

They were friends when they were still child. A close bestfriend ever they have met. Hyunseung and Junhyung has originally close to each other. Haneul, Dongwoon and the others met when they were kindergarten. They were a really great friend. Always stick to each other. G.Na, Dongwoo, Haneul(Hyunseung) and Jiyong's cousin always take care of them at school. When they were all 12, the three cousins have to move away because of some business problem between their father.

"Haneul, do you really need to go away?" The Junhyung kid says. Haneul nod sadly.

"Aww. I dont want to lose my twins." Kim Hyunseung said and hug Haneul beside him.

"No worries Seung, I will come back with Dongwoo, Jiyong and G.Na noona." Haneul said.

"Jang Haneul, I will miss you." Hyunseung said and the three of them hug.

"Let's not forget each other." Junhyung said and they intertwined their pinky fingers.

"Han, its time to go. Say goodbye to your bestfriends." Mrs Jang said. Haneul bid them goodbye and they moves away. Haneul look at them through the car window.

It was the last time they saw each other faces.

--

They were 14 years old when Mr Jang, Mr Yong and Mr Choi had an arguement. They argue about who should heir all the property that their father's in law left for their child.

The four children still remain as best friend and best cousin although they have to pretend that they hate each other in front of their parents.

It was when they are 15 years old, and G.Na lost her mother. Her mother was and killed at a street on the night of G.Na's birthday. Haneul, Dongwoo and Jiyong was there at the funeral. G.Na slap Jiyong's face and keep blaming his father that is not there. The 15 years old Jiyong was crying. Haneul and Dongwoo went to comfort him.

"Haneul, Dongwoo, please dont get too close with Jiyong. His father killed Gina's mom. Please Han, Woo." Mrs Jang plead. The two boys just nod.

Since then, Haneul, Dongwoo and G.Na always avoid the innocent Jiyong.

And, since then, Jiyong hate all of his cousin for make him feel alone.

 

It was until Haneul turn 17 and everything changes.

G.Na's house was burned. G.Na was dead while his father's corpse was missing. They couldnt recognize G.Na at all because her face was burnt.

Haneul and Dongwoo totally hate Kwon Jiyong.

 

It was Haneul's birthday that day.

The Jang family was having their picnic for Haneul's birthday celebration. That was the last time they celebrate a birthday.

They involved in a terrifying car accident.

Mr Jang didnt even drunk or sleepy. He just drive calmly when suddenly a truck ran into them at a conjunction.

The car was twisting on the road and landed on the road divider.

They were covered in blood. Dongwoo just has a several wound because he wore the belt. Their parents head was bleeding furiously. A piece of glass struck at Mr Jang's stomach. Mrs Jang was already unconcious.

Haneul...

His face was strucked with glass. His face has ruin. But still his eyes blinked with tears.

He saw him...

The boy with his father is holding hands and walked away. The boy turned back and smile a satisfied smile.

Then, Haneul fall into the dark.

--

"Please, just do anything to save my brother. I beg you. Please.. Please." Dongwoo was pleading desperately.

"Dongwoo, Haneul's face has destroyed. His life is 50 - 50. He might be blind. He also might lost his memory because of the impact." Mr. Son said.

"Please Uncle, save Haneul. Please. I cant lose my brother. I have lost my parents two months ago. Please, make him wake up." Dongwoo fall onto his knee and cry. Mr. Son hug the boy. Dongwoon who peek the two of them from the door went in the ward and hold Haneul's hand.

"Han. Please wake up, poor Dongwoo Hyung. Our friends doesnt know anything. I cant tell them. Han, youre so beautiful, even when you lost your own face. For me, you will always beautiful. Please stay alive." Dongwoon said and smile sadly. Suddenly, the machine sounding and the doctors rush in. Mr. Son take his son out and they pull Haneul into another ward.

--

He open his eyes slowly to adjust the bright light. He saw an unfamiliar face in front of him.

"Hyunseung." The man smiled.

"Who are you?" He ask. "Where am I? Who is Hyunseung? I am Haneul. Where is Dongwoo? Where is my parents?" He ask weakly. Then, Dongwoo came.

He smile weakly. "Hyung.."

"Hyunseung ah." Dongwoo called. Then, Haneul knew, something is really wrong.

 

"He wouldnt remember anything about his childhood days. I ask him a few question just now. He only remember from the time G.Na's death until the car accident. Other than that, he cant remember." Dr. Son said.

"So that's mean, I can make his own childhood days right?" Dongwoo ask. Dr. Son nod reluctantly.

Dongwoo smirk...

|----|

Hyunseung blinking away his tears. Dongwoon look down on the floor.

"You sure doesn't remember a thing about our childhood right? So does they." Dongwoon said.

"They thought you and Dongwoo Hyung is dead 5 years ago. My father told me to tell them that you guys is dead. And not to say, we saw they bunrt you guys, I mean, other person's body that we thought it is you and Dongwoo. Since then, we didn't mention your guys name anymore. And, looks like the memory already faded. We knew, Jiyong is somehow still out there." Dongwoon said.

Hyunseung just stay silent.

"Dongwoo never mention anything about Hyunseung, or Junhyung or anyone else except me, you, G.Na and Jiyong."

"It is weird. How can you have Hyunseung's face then? I dont know about that. My father didn't tell me either. After the funeral for the two of you, I didn't know where you are anymore." Dongwoon said.

"Does Dongwoo know about this? About Junhyung? About all of us?"

"I dont know. Maybe he didn't notice this. Well, it is not that other person doesn't have the same name and features like Junhyung right?" Hyunseung said.

Both of them fall into silence.

|----|

"Burn down Jiyong's company and find out about Kim Hyunseung. I want to know if he is the one who Seungri knock into. Don't let Hoya or my brother know about this. Arasseo?" Dongwoo said through the phone.

"Arasseo." The other answered.

"Good Kim Sunggyu. Make sure you keep an eye towards my brother." Dongwoo said and hang up.

Dongwoo look at the family picture.

"There are many secrets that still unrevealed. The time has come."

Dongwoo burn Hyunseung's picture.