Same Story, Second Chance - Chapter Thirteen

Same Story, Second Chance

Hyunseung stared at the flawless face in front of him. He traces his finger along the jawline.

'He is so familiar. But, where did I met him? When did I met him? ' He couldn't remember, but the picture he was getting growing clearer.

Junhyung stir in his sleep and open his eyes. He smile and pull Hyunseung closer.

"Why are you awake so early?" Junhyung ask, closing his eyes.

"Well, just want to observe your handsome face." Hyunseung said make Junhyung chuckle.

"Let's sleep again and wake up later." Junhyung said.

"Hmm? What about work?" Hyunseung ask, looking up to the sleepy Junnie.

"Well, we are the boss afterall. Let's skip work for another day." Junhyung said. Hyunseung smile and snuggle closer and close his eyes.

|----|

"Why are you so sure that it is him? We saw it with our own eyes. The car crashed. It was twisting on the road. All of them is dead." His eyes piercing in anger.

"I don't know. But the picture. I am so sure that it is him. But, I saw how he lost his face. How his face bleeding from the collision with the mirror. And how severe his bleeding is. How the metal struck into his stomach. But, how can he is still alive?" He bit his lips.

"Ji,what answer do you expect from me? That he crawl from grave and suddenly someone give him a new life?" He said.

"TOP! Be serious please! Help me! I need to find who is him? Wht he wants from me?" Jiyong said and slumped to his seat.

"Now Jiyong, forget the past and look forward. You should meet with Lee Hoya right now. For the sake of your company." TOP raised his eyebrow. Jiyong scoffed and walk away.

|----|

 

Hyunseung stared at the flawless face in front of him. He traces his finger along the jawline.

'He is so familiar. But, where did I met him? When did I met him? ' He couldn't remember, but the picture he was getting growing clearer.

Junhyung stir in his sleep and open his eyes. He smile and pull Hyunseung closer.

"Why are you awake so early?" Junhyung ask, closing his eyes.

"Well, just want to observe your handsome face." Hyunseung said make Junhyung chuckle.

"Let's sleep again and wake up later." Junhyung said.

"Hmm? What about work?" Hyunseung ask, looking up to the sleepy Junnie.

"Well, we are the boss afterall. Let's skip work for another day." Junhyung said. Hyunseung smile and snuggle closer and close his eyes.

|----|

"Why are you so sure that it is him? We saw it with our own eyes. The car crashed. It was twisting on the road. All of them is dead." His eyes piercing in anger.

"I don't know. But the picture. I am so sure that it is him. But, I saw how he lost his face. How his face bleeding from the collision with the mirror. And how severe his bleeding is. How the metal struck into his stomach. But, how can he is still alive?" He bit his lips.

"Ji,what answer do you expect from me? That he crawl from grave and suddenly someone give him a new life?" He said.

"TOP! Be serious please! Help me! I need to find who is him? Wht he wants from me?" Jiyong said and slumped to his seat.

"Now Jiyong, forget the past and look forward. You should meet with Lee Hoya right now. For the sake of your company." TOP raised his eyebrow. Jiyong scoffed and walk away.

|----|

Hoya glanced up.

"Are you sure that you want to make the price higher? Well, this product is still new. Unlike the other product, we can still mark up the price." Hoya said. Jiyong smirk confidently.

"This is the time for us to make this product popular. Well, cleanser product is really risky. You know that too right?" Hoya said.

"Hoya ssi, I am confident with my product. Our chemicle substances is 100 percent safe for everyone. Don't worry. We just need to advertise and sold all of it in international line. This is not the first time my product become a wanted brand. I have sold my products in  London, New York, Japan, Brazil and all around the world. And, Korea is only in my hand." Jiyong raised his eyebrow. Hoya roll his eyes.

'Arrogant'

"If you really want your new product in international line, then, I recommend you meet two important in any business in Korea. Especially, South Korea and London." Hoya said.

"Who?"

"Jang Dongwoo and Jang Hyunseung."

|----|

"Hyung!" Hyunseung hug Dongwoo tightly.

"Dongsaeng-ah! You miss me that much huh?" Dongwoo said. Hyunseung nod in his brother's embrace.

"I heard everything from Hoya. Congratulation for you and your boyfriend. Your happiness is mine too Seung." Dongwoo hug his brother tightly.

"Thank you Hyung!" Hyunseung said.

|----|

"Junhyung Hyung, may I ask you something?" Dongwoon ask. Junhyung just nod his head in response.

"How can you met Hyunseung?" Dongwoon said.

"Well, just some inconditionally encounter." Junhyung smile.

Junhyung tell Dongwoon how he met Hyunseung. How it seems like destinied because they met at the office until they become a couple.

"The kids accept him well?" Dongwoon said. Junhyung nod again with a smile.

"Junnie!!" Hyunseung hug his boyfriend from back.

"Dongwoon! You are here too! Annyeong!" He waved at Dongwoon. Dongwoon just smile in response.

"A lot of work at office?" Junhyung ask. Hyunseung nod and take a seat in front of Dongwoon, beside Junhyung.

"Order your food. Don't have to diet. You are skinny already." Junhyung said. Hyunseung pout and pinch Junhyung's tight.

"You should diet then! You're chubby already." Hyunseung said. Junhyung just laugh.

"I have to go to the toilet. You guys, talk to each other and get to know yourselves better. " Junhyung said and excuse himself. The smiling Hyunsueng turn into a serious Hyunseung once Junhyung was out of his sight.

"Hyung, you didn't remember any single thing about Junhyung?" Dongwoon said. Hyunseung nod.

"I don't know who is him for me. I can't remember anything." Hyunseung said.

"Hyung, we have known each other since we are kid. Me, you, Junhyung, DooSeob, Gikwang, Hyunseung Hyung, G.Na noona, even Jiyong too. We know each other. And no one can remember you because this is the new you. Not the old you, Jang Haneul." Dongwoon said.

Hyunseung just want to open his mouth when suddenly, Junhyung come and join them again.

They fell into silence.