Same Story, Second Chance - Chapter Eight

Same Story, Second Chance

Hyunseung and Junhyung walk with the children holding their hand. Hyunseung was holding Jae Hyun and Junhyung took Hyun Jun.

"Umma! Appa! Want to play that!" Jae Hyun point at the playground in the mall. Junhyung and Hyunseung exchange look before nod at both of them.

"Yeay! Komawo Umma! Appa!" Hyun Jun said.

"Okay. But one condition. Be careful and take care of each other. Can you? After this we will buy clothes for both of you." Hyunseung said. The kids nod and ran away. Hyunseung and Junhyung sat at one of the bench nearby. Junhyung took a glance at Hyunseung who is looking at the childrens with a smile plastered at his face.

 "Is your elbow still hurt?" Junhyung ask. Hyunseung turn to him with a smile and shook his head. Junhyung nod.

"Hey Hyunseung. We have known each other nearly a month. Yet, I don't know anything about you. How about you tell me something about your life." Junhyung said. Hyunseung look at the older and chuckle.

"Well, nothing interesting actually. My life is fine. But sometimes." Hyunseung said. Junhyung scoff.

"Just tell me Hyunseung. We are bestfriend afterall." Junhyung said. Hyunseung covered his mouth as he laugh.

'Beautiful'

"Why did you laugh? Did I make a joke?" Junhyung ask. Hyunseung stopped laughing and smile,

"Well, I don't know a 25 year old man wants to be my bestfriend. I thought you're my adopted brother." Hyunseung said.

"Its not funny Hyunseung. Besides I'm not that old." Junhyung said. Hyunseung nod.

"My life is not great as other person. My parents is not rich like what people think. They are just a normal officer. But using their effort, they build a company. They make a lot of money. And when Dongwoo born, their life become happier than they are having that time. And when I was born, my life has been shower with a lot of love and money. But, as a son of a CEO, I don't like to be a snobbish. People don't know about me and Dongwoo. We have a 'great' life at school and university. We were a very happy family. Until 5 years ago. That all ruined." Hyunseung said sadly. Junhyung saw the pain in Hyunseung's eyes.

"You don't have to continue if you can't" Junhyung said. As if he didn't hear anything,he continued.

"I was 16 that time. Dongwoo was only 19. On my birthday. After the exam ended, I ran back home quickly. I don't see any present. But, my maid prepare a lot of food for my birthday. I wait for my parents and Dongwoo to come home. I wait until I fall asleep at the dining table. When the clock strike 12,4th September, Dongwoo stepped in the house. I look at him angrily. I shout and yell why did he come late. I ask him where is our parents. But then, he told me something that make my heart stop. My parents died in a car accident. It was hit and run. I can't accept the fact that I lose my parents on that day. We decide to move from here. And yes. We move to London. Leaving all those pain here. But up until now, the pain is still there." Hyunseung's tears rolled down. Junhyung was speechless.

He didn't know that the latter has suffered so much in his life. But Junhyung felt the hurt too. It was like being stabbed by a knife. He just hated seeing the boy cry. Without thinking of other things, he pulled the younger into a hug and let him sobbed.

"Hyunseung I know how do you feel. I lose my wife a year ago. And, I still couldn't move on. But, everything changed when I met you." Junhyung said. Hyunseung pulled away and look at Junhyung.

"You bright my world again Hyunseung. You make my children smile again. You make them feel loved. Not just them. Me too Hyunseung. I don't know what is this feeling. But it was suffocating." Junhyung said. Hyunseung blinked his eyes several time.

"Umma! Are you crying?" Jae Hyun approach Hyunseung. The couple turn their head towards their child. Hyunseung wipe away his tears and force a smile.

"Aniya. Something enters my eyes." Hyunseung lied.

"You have done playing right? Let's go shop for now!" Hyunseung said and drag both of the children with him. Junhyung bit his lips.

|----|

"How much is it?" Hyunseung ask.

"68 000 won." The girl cashier said and flash a smile at the handsome teenager. Hyunseung open his wallet.

"Hyunseung no need. I will pay for them." Junhyung said and give the cashier his credit card.

"Aish! Just let me pay for it. Its once in a lifetime right? Just let me be." As a rock headed Hyunseung is, he took the card and gave his card instead. Junhyung sigh.

"Kamsahamnida." Hyunseung said and take his card. He flash a smile and walk away with the children.

'Aish! What a stubborn brat this boy!' Junhyung thought and follow them.

"Umma, where will we go after this?" Hyun Jun ask.

"Well, depends on Appa. Maybe after we have our lunch, we will go to amusement park." Hyunseung said.

"Yeay! I want to ride roller coaster!" Jae Hyun said.

"Hmm? Roller coaster. Jae Hyun. You can't ride that. You're way too young. Let's wait for another 10 years should we?" Hyunseung chuckled.

"Umma! 10 years is too long. I can't wait for 10 years." Jae Hyun pout. Hyunseung pinch Jae Hyun's nose.

"I promise you can wait for another ten years." Hyunseung said and flash a smile.

|----|

Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun were playing the small roller coaster while Junhyung and Hyunseung enjoying their steam buns at the side while watching the kids.

"Hyunseung, about just now..."

"Its alright. I understand your feeling. Who wouldn't be frieked when someone has the same feature as your late wife. Even me might could die due to heart attack." Hyunseung chuckle.

"Thanks Hyunseung. Because of you, they felt loved again." Junhyung said.

"Welcome. It is my honour. I understand the feeling losing a mother and father. And I don't Hyun Jun and Jae Hyun feel the same. At least, they still have you to protect them." Hyunseung said and smile a bit. He turn his head towards the side and suddenly, his smile faded. Junhyung saw it. He was about to ask when Hyunseung suddenly hold Junhyung's hand. He grip it tightly that Junhyung felt it can crush.

"Hyunseung why?" Junhyung ask. Hyunseung shook his head and release Junhyung's hand.

They were having a lot of fun together. Although Junhyung felt that Hyunseung is quiet weird today, but he just let it be as long as they happy.

Hyunseung tug Hyun Jun carefully on the bed. He kissed both of the children's forehead before left the kids.

"Let's go. I will send you home." Junhyung said. Hyunseung scratched his back of head awkwardly.

"Ah. No need. I can go home by myself. Anyway, thanks for the family outing. I really enjoy it. Although I hurt my elbow but still, I am having a lot of fun with you and the kids. Next time, let's have a date by our own okay? I will mame it memorable for us." Hyunseung smile again. This boy sure a smiling angel. Junhyung nod.

"But are you sure you can go home alone? It is dangerous. It is midnight already. Aish! I shouldn't let you stay up until this late." Junhyung scold himself. Hyunseung chuckled.

"Never mind. Moreover, this kids needs you. Well, you can't leave them. So, I can go home alone. Besides, I am old enough and I am a man. I can defend myself." Hyunseung said. Junhyung nod reluctantly. He felt sleepy but he just can't let the boy go.

"Okay then. See you this Tuesday." Junhyung wave his hand. Hyunseung smile and a swift movement, Hyunseung pecked Junhyung's cheek and run away from the house because of extremely embarassment. Junhyung stunned for a while. He touched the pecked spot. He was somehow having this bad feeling letting the boy go away just like that.

|----|

"Aish! Jang Hyunseung! What have you gotten yourself to? it is embarassing!" Hyunseung said to himself. He smile when he think of how he pecked Junhyung just now.

"Do I like him? Oh My God! Hyunseung! Wake up! He has two children and there wouldn't be he likes you!!" Hyunseung said again. Suddenly, he was surrounded by a group of man.

"Jang Hyunseung ssi?" One of the masked man said.

"What do you want?" Hyunseung ask bravely.

"Woah! Don't you think that you are alone right now? And you still have the guts? CRUSH HIM!" The masked man said. There is ten or more than that fight with Hyunseung. Using his skill in close combat, he knock down 5 man. He just about to land a kick at the man jaws but suddenly, a bat was swung at his back made him fall on the ground. He was kicked and punched until a man held a blade high in the air. Hyunseung choked out blood. His turqoise and white shirt stained with bloods.

"Say goodbye to world the future-CEO of Cross Square Company" The man said. Hyunseung close his eyes and wait for the impact but then what was heard was a loud bang. He open his eyes and saw the man who wants to stab him fall on the ground with bullet struck at his temple.

"HYUNSEUNG! RAN TO THE CAR!" He recognized the voice. He try to stand up but he can't as the pain keep stabbing him. The last man fall on the ground. He curve a small smile before fall into complete darkness.

-------

I am sorry my writing is getting worse chapter by chapter.

I will try to fix it.

I am sorry once again.