Same Story, Second Chance - Final

Same Story, Second Chance

Super long chapter because this is the end. Goodluck!

P/s : Background music is Scream sung by D.O


"His heartbeat is slowing down--"

"His lungs is damaged--"

"The baby--"

"He lost lots of blood--"

"The kidney, for the kid--"

|----|

Junhyung paced in front of the E.R back and forth. Tears in his eyes. Hyun Jun look down and cry silently.

Doojoon went up to Junhyung.

"He will be fine. Have faith on him." Doojoon said. Junhyung look at Doojoon and hug him.

"I ruin him Doo. If I trust him, oh my God! I am a fool. God gives me second chance and I waste it. I am a fool Doo." Junhyung cried.

Doojoon sigh. "No Jun. He will be fine. He is our Haneul afterall. Haneul that come from heaven. He is strong Jun. After all this years, he still standing strong up till now." Doojoon persuade Junhyung.

"H-how can I didn't know anything Doo? He protected me. H-how--" Junhyung cried.

"Sorry Jun. I know I shouldn't but, I have to. Hyunseung, he really loves you." Doojoon said.

Junhyung look at Doojoon.

"Me and Dongwoon. We know he is Haneul. Even before you know. Dongwoon's father have been helping Hyunseung and Dongwoo in this 5 years. Dongwoo, he change Hyunseung's identity when actually, Hyunseung have always remember. But then, some of the memories lost. Not all but still. The company, it is not that he really wants to take it from you. He knows about Jae Hyun's condition and how stress you will be. He takes care of Rubix along with me. And, Jun, you know, he is protecting you from GD. GD hunt you down because he wants to revenge on Hyunseung.. And, Hyunseung is diagnosed with stomach cancer and, he is carrying your baby inside his womb." Doojoon said. Junhyung fall on the floor. Sobbing hardly.

"W-when?"

"The night he become CEO. That night, he bring you home. And you kind of, you know... That thing." Doojoon said. Junhyung let his tears fall down.

"Because he has the baby, he can't remove the tumor inside his stomach. He decide to keep the baby. And he really protect the baby. But then, the bullet. I don't know Jun.."

Junhyung stare at the ground. He wronged Hyunseung all this time.

"Junhyung.." Junhyung look up and saw Hoya.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what Dongwoo done to you. Dongwoo, he killed Kim Hyunseung. He assign people to hurt his own brother. He was confused between his greedy self. He even hurt Hyunseung before. If you want to know, the day your children was kidnapped, he hurt Hyunseung. Hyunseung almost die but he is not. Hyunseung protect all those secret so that no one will hurt Dongwoo. In return, Dongwoo only wants to kill him." Hoya said calmly.

Junhyung lean his back on the wall. His breath hitched. Too many shock for today. Why now? Why not before?

"Junhyung.." He look in front and Yoseob is kneeling in front of him. Gikwang beside him, kneeling and looking down.

"What? What is the other secret that I don't know? Tell me now!" Junhyung shrieked.

"I am sorry Junhyung Hyung.." Yoseob cried.

"We poisoned Hyunseung Hyung.." Gikwang whisper. A punch landed on Gikwang's cheek.

"What did you say?"

"Your wedding night. When Hyunseung Hyung admitted in hospital. We poison him. I poison him. I love you before Jun Hyung. But I know you love Hyunseung Hyung so much. And, the poison make him affected kidney failure. I am sorry Jun Hyung." Yoseob cried. Doojoon look away, disappointed.

"How could you Seob. I trust you. Why now? Why now did you want to admit it?--"

"Because I am guilty Hyung. This sin. I brought this sin from five years ago. Karma Hyung. I can't pregnant.." Yoseob cried and sobbing hard. Gikwang pulls him into a hug. Doojoon look away.

"Seob.. I disappointed in you.." Doojoon whispered. Yoseob turn to him.

"I'm sorry Doojoonie. Please forgive me. That was before but now, I love you." Yoseob plead. Doojoon didn't look at Yoseob.

"Whatever it is, you make Jun's life miserable. Don't you think? A year Seob. I love you with all my heart. Since we small. You are just playing with me.." Doojoon said. Yoseob shook his head violently.

"I am sorry Doo.." Yoseob cried.

"Junhyung ssi,// Junhyung nim.." Woohyun and Sunggyu call. Junhyung turn to him..

"What is it this time? What did you do Woohyun?" Junhyung ask coldly, wiping his tears harshly.

"I-I helped Hyunseung ssi and Doojoon ssi. I transfer all those money in Rubix account to make it seems real. It is just, an act. I just help Hyunseung ssi." Woohyun look down. Junhyung bit his lips in irritation.

"And Junhyung ssi, GD or Kwon Jiyong, he kidnapped your children before. And, I am the one that been assigned by Dongwoo to hurt Hyunseung. I already know about GD going to kidnap your children. So I lure Hyunseung so that GD get to kidnap your children. That time, Dongwoo plan to hurt Woohyun. I don't have other choice other than to betrayed Hyunseung and you. I am sorry Junhyung ssi." Sunggyu said and look down. He squeeze Woohyun's hand in his.

Junhyung run his hand through his hair.

"The dream..." They turn to the little hoarse voice.

"H-Hyun Jun.." Junhyung kneel in front of her.

"That ahjussi.." Hyun Jun whisper. She sobbed loudly.

"That ahjussi plan to kill Umma. And I heard it. He say, I can't say a thing or he will kill Jae Hyun and Umma and Appa. Thats why I keep silent. But then, he still hurt Umma and Jae and Appa. But now he is dead, I can talk again.." Hyun Jun sobbed in Junhyung's embrace.

"That's why you suddenly become mute baby? You are afraid. This is all Appa's fault." Junhyung hug her tightly.

All of them fall into silent. Yoseob and Doojoon sit far of each other. Hyun Jun still in Junhyung's embrace which he is in his own world. Sunggyu and Woohyun sit beside each other and hold each other's hand, to give strength. Hoya cried silently, waiting for Hyunseung and Dongwoo. Gikwang lean his head on the wall. Hoping all will be safe.

5 hours and Dongwoon come out. Everyone rush to him. He smile a little.

"Dongwoo ssi is safe. The bullet is only 3 cm away from his heart. He escaped death safe and sound." Hoya sigh in relief. He silently thank the God.

"The kidney transplant for Jae Hyun too is safe. Dongwoo's kidney really fir in Jae Hyun. We also removed the tumor in Jae Hyun's stomach too. He escaped death safely too." He smile a little. Hyun Jun cried as she is happy for her brother.

"Hyunseung??" Junhyung ask. Dongwoon look down.

"He...."

|----|

Junhyung hold the cold IVed hand. He sniff his tears. He smile a little, still holding tears. He removed the bangs on the boy's forehead.

"He is the worst Hyung. He is having several broken ribs. The bullet that went through he and Dongwoo. Three cm away from his heart. The bullet that he got before, luckily it doesn't go too deep. His right hand is broken. His lungs damaged. He lost lots of blood. He has an open wound at his back. His head got knocked pretty bad. Overall, he is still in deep coma." Dongwoon said. Yoseob and Gikwang broke down again. Hoya sat down in shock. Doojoon felt his tears stung his eyes.

Junhyung just stand there. Hyun Jun cried for her Umma this time..

"The baby..." Dongwoon stated. All eyes were on him.

"Woon, tell me the baby is fine. Tell me Hyunseung is going to be fine. Please Woon. Please.." Junhyung begged. Dongwoon has tears in his eyes.

"The baby is safe. Hyunseung, he really protect the baby with his life. But, if in two weeks Hyunseung didn't wake up, we don't have the choice but to abort the baby. It is miracle already that the baby is still fine up till now. Hyunseung too, he might die because we can't remove the tumor in his stomach. The baby, or Hyunseung, you have to choose Junhyung Hyung, incase Hyunseung doesn't wake up in this two weeks, both of them might die. Even if Hyunseung wake up, and he keep the baby, one of them could die when Hyunseung giving birth or even worse, before he give birth. Decision is in your hand Junhyung Hyung.." Dongwoon said.

"Why must this happen to us Seung? Why me? Why you? Why us Seung?" Junhyung sobbed in Hyunseung's good arm.

"I am sorry Seung.. I am sorry this happen to you.. I am sorry to waste you like this. I am sorry baby.." Junhyung cried. Trickles of tears rolling down Hyunseung;s side of eyes. Junhyung wiped Hyunseung's tears.

"No baby, you shouldn't cry anymore. I am proud of you. You have always been standing strong for me. For our baby. Thank you Jang Hyunseung.. Thank you so much my heaven." Junhyung said and he smile a bit.

"Wake up faster baby.. Wake up and be a mother to my children again. Let's have our own family. We can go vacation. Make love again. Have ten babies around us. It will be fun. Wake up and let's love again.." Junhyung smile.

|----|

Somewhere Only They Know

Hyunseung open his eyes and look at his surrounding. White. All of it is white. He look down at his body. Everything is white. His own shirt is white. There were a pond at the field. He stare down at his own refelection. His slightly orange hair covering his left eyes. He smile a little. How he miss his own look 5 years ago. He then look at his surrounding and realise he is not where he closed his eyes before.

 (Haneul)

'What am I doing here? Where am I? Am I dead yet?' He thought.

"No you are not Haneul." He turn around and saw him. He is smiling widely at him.

"Haneul.." The person called. Without hesitation he ran to the person.

"Hyunseung Hyung.." He called. The red haired boy smile.

(Hyunseung)

"I miss you Hyunseung Hyung.." The boy cried. The red haired one smile.

"Haneul ah, I miss you too my little brother.." Hyunseung smile. Haneul look at him.

"Hyung, I..."

"I know Haneul. I know what happen Han." Hyunseung said. Haneul look down.

"Haneul.." Hyunseung lift Haneul's chin so that their eyes meet.

"This story isn't complete without you. This story, it is meant for you Haneul. You save everyone's life. You sacrifice for everyone Haneul, it is time for you to stop hurting. Time for you to be happy." Hyunseung told him.

"Hyung, I am sorry for taking Junhyung away from you. I am so sorry Hyung.." Haneul said. Hyunseung smile and shook his head.

"No Han. You are not. God already fated this for us. Even if we change the situation, it will never change anything. It will happen anyway. And Haneul, I live for 24 years in the Earth just to complete Junhyung's life story. A year ago, I come back to where I was belong to give you a chance to be with them again. This is still the same story Haneul. The different is, all of us got second chance."

"You left us when we were still small. And now you come back. A second chance for you to be with our friends. Junhyung, I died a year ago. And this is th second chance for him, to be with you, who looks like me. Our friends, they lost you long time ago. And now you are back, a second chance for them to be with you again. GD, he lost Seungri a year ago. But now, he will be with Seungri again since he died. Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun, they lost me a year ago. But now you are there, to be their mother. A second chance for them. All is in same story, but then got second chance. " Hyunseung smile.

"What about you Hyung? What is your second chance?" Haneul ask.

Hyunseung smile and put his hand on Haneul's stomach.

"My second chance.." Hyunseung smile. Haneul look down to where Hyunseung's hand rested and he understand it.

"Thank you Hyung, for giving me the second chance to feel the love. To meet again with you. Thank you Hyung.." Haneul smile.

"You are such a beauty Haneul.You have the kind heart, nice attitude. Thats why God loves you.." Hyunseung pull Haneul into a tight embrace.

--

Jae Hyun open his eyes and look around. The same garden wher he has been before. He doesn't feel scared. He feel safe and sound.

(Imagine him in white)

Lots of butterflies fly around him. He smile and try to catch the butterflies. The butterflies fly and he follow the butterfly until he saw two person in his sight.

"Umma!" The two head turn to him. He run and hug both of his Umma.

"Seungie Umma!" He kiss Haneul's cheek.

"Umma!" He kiss Hyunseung's cheek. Both of them smile.

"Umma, don't leave Jae Hyun alone anymore." Jae Hyun rubbed his eyes. Hyunseung smile.

"Umma wouldn't Jae. Umma has always be here. In your heart." Hyunseung put his hand on Jae Hyun's beating heart. Jae Hyun turn to Haneul.

"Seungie Umma does not hurt anymore right?" Jae Hyun ask. Haneul nod and pinch Jae Hyun's cheek make Jae Hyun giggle.

"Should we walk?" Hyunseung ask. Both of the kid nod. Hyunseung shook his head. Jae Hyun jump out from Hyunseung's arm and run away. Haneul chase him while laughing. Hyunseung smile.

'At least, they will be happy again.' And Hyunseung follow them.

--

They rested on the grass near the river.

"Hyung, if I given a choice, I would like to stay here with you.." Haneul said and look at Hyunseung.

Hyunseung look at him in the eyes. "Wae?"

"Because I am tired Hyung. Tired of all the pain. But at least, I have done something good. And I just wanna rest. Rest and stay. Get out of the world. Here. peaceful." Haneul said. His doe eyes sparkling.

Hyunseung carress Haneul's cheek.

"We are like mirrors. We reflect each other. When your bangs cover your left eyes, my bangs cover my right eyes." Hyunseung smile. Haneul chuckle and nod.

"But you have to go back." Hyunseung said sadly. Haneul look down. Hyunseung lift Haneul's chin.

He remove the strands of Haneul's bangs that cover his left eyes to cover his right eyes. Hyunseung remove his bangs from right eye to left eye.

"Haneul, from now on, you are Jang Hyunseung. And I will be the Jang Haneul." Hyunseung whisper. Haneul frown.

"W-what do you mean Hyung."

"Junhyung needs you now. You have to go back. Live your life as Jang Hyunseung. Don't come here when the times not come yet. I promise you, we will be together." Hyunseung said.

A bright light come from the other side of the river.

"Promise me, you will take care of Junhyung, Hyun Jun and Jae Hyun until your last breath. Promise me Jang Hyunseung.." Hyunseung said. Haneul nod and hug Hyunseung.

"Thank you Hyunseung Hyung.."

"Ah, and say to Yoseob, I forgave him."

Hyunseung and Haneul, both smiling at each other.

|-----|

Seven months later

He cough several times and blood comes out from his mouth. He cup his mouth with his hand. He stare down at his bloodied hand.

"Hey.." He look up and saw the person. He wipe his bloodied hand at the bed's side.

"Jun.." The man sit beside him and wrap his hand around the latter's shoulder and make the younger lean his head on his broad chest.

"How?"

He smile slightly. "Choice. Choose. The baby over me." He said.

The man frown as he try hard to not cry.

"Are you sure baby? We can try the baby later. It is you. I want to choose you." The man said.

The younger lean forward and kiss the man.

"The baby. Promise me you will choose the baby no matter what happen." The younger smile widely. The man hugged the younger.

The younger let his tears fall silently.

"I love you Yong Junhyung." The younger whine in his cry.

The man sobbed. " I love you too Jang Hyunseung. Please survive for me. For the baby. Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun. Please Seung.." Junhyung tighten his hug.

Hyunseung sobbed. " I don't wanna die. Really. Please Junnie. Stay with me, till the end. Please Junhyung. Please.."

"No Seung. You will not die. I promise you. Really. We will go through this together. I promise you.." Junhyung cried. Hyunseung nod in the hug

"Umma," They both turn their head to the door. Hyunseung and Junhyung wipe their tears and smile.

"Come in kids." Hyunseung said.

Hyun Jun and Jae Hyun climb on the bed and sit between their parents.

"Umma, are you okay now?" Hyun Jun wipes Hyunseung's tears. Hyunseung smile and nod.

"Of course Umma is okay honey." Hyunseung kiss Hyun Jun's hand. Hyun Jun giggle and take his purple notebook.

"Eh, baby, why did you still bring that book?" Junhyung ask. Hyun Jun look at his appa. She flip the first page of the book and show her appa.

'Always loving you till the day of my last breath dear angel Yong Hyun Jun.

If heart throbbing, scream it out. If tears were out, wipe it out.

If the pain cannot be spoken to, write it out.

                                                               Hyunseung '

Junhyung look at Hyunseung.

"Birthday present." Hyunseung answer shortly. His eyelids getting heavy.

Junhyung smile. "Sleep, you look tired." Junhyung said. Hyunseung nod.

The children kiss Hyunseung and walk out of the room with Junhyung.

 Hyunseung lean on his back and sigh. He look down on his growing stomach.

Dongwoon comes in and smile a little.

"Does Junhyung make decision yet?" Dongwoon said. Hyunseung smile and nod.

Dongwoon raise his eyebrow. "The baby.." Hyunseung said. Dongwoon's face fall.

--

Junhyung hold Hyunseung's cold hand.

"Everything will be fine Jun. Have faith in me." Hyunseung smile. Junhyung nod and tighten his grip.

"I wish I could be in there with you." Junhyung said. Hyunseung shook his head.

"No you can't. I don't want you to break down in there. It will be a chaos." Hyunseung said as a joke. Junhyung smile a little.

Hyunseung look to his side and saw Dongwoon, Gikwang, Doojoon and Yoseob along with Hoya too.

"I will be fine guys. No need to worry." Hyunseung smile. They smile at him.

"Gikwang, come here." Hyunseung ushered. Junhyung give space to Gikwang.

"Hey, Hyunseung.." Gikwang called.

"Thank you Gikwang Hyung, for trusting me. From now on, please be happy with Dongwoon okay? He is still a kid. I will never forget your touch on my bangs. I will miss it." Hyunseung said. Gikwang chuckle.

"When you come out of the operation room, I promise you I will carress your right bangs again. Okay Jang Hyunseung?" Gikwang said.

"Call me Haneul one last time."

Gikwang blink his eyes.

"Good luck, Jang Haneul." Gikwang said as an audible whisper. Hyunseung chuckle and hug Gikwang.

"Go for happiness Hyung.."

Gikwang nod and walk out of the room quickly.

Hoya approach Hyunseung.

"Dongwoo Hyung will wake up. I am sure. He will. Even if he don't, he will stay strong for you. Hyung, if I didn't make it, say that I thank him for the kidney he gave to Jae Hyun. It means a lot. And please, hug him for me."

"No Seung, don't say that. You will be there when he wake up. I am so sure. You have to promise me." Hoya said and bit his lips.

Hyunseung smile. "I love you too Hyung.." And they hug.

Hoya release the hug and smile. Hyunseung smile one last time at him. Hoya went away.

Yoseob take a slow step to Hyunseung.

"The guilt will kill you. But I am sure, Hyunseung Hyung forgave you. He forgave you already Hyung. So stop torturing yourself, go find your happiness. Doojoon will forgive you. Everyone deserve a second chance afterall. " Hyunseung smile.

Yoseob look down in shame. " I am sorry.."

"Life means never say sorry. It is about learning, and never do the same mistake. Grateful for what you have. Let's say, I forget all of those things already." Hyunseung said. Yoseob hug him.

"Thank you. Please be safe. We can start a new Hyunseung. A clean start." Yoseob said. Hyunseung chuckle.

"I love you too Hyung.." Hyunseung said. Yoseob walk away and take a glance at Doojoon who walk away from him to Hyunseung.

"Doojoon Hyung, cold doesn't suits you really. I know you love Yoseob Hyung. He too, loves you so much Hyung. Stop hurting both of you. Hyung, he deserve second chance. Please Hyung, if I die, you will never waste whatever in front of you until it is gone."

"Seung, don't say that. Please.. You will be fine. Stop acting like you will die." Doojoon said.

"Hyung, fate is in God's hand. Whatever happen, cherish it. It is experience and memories that you will bring till you die." Hyunseung said.

Doojoon sgh and look down. " Goodluck Hyunseung. We all, will wait for you. Dongwoo, all of us. We love you." Doojoon said and pat Hyunseung's head.

"I love you guys too." And Doojoon went away without last look.

'I have faith on you Jang Hyunseung. You will be fine.'

And the kids climb the bed again.

"Umma will go see the God now?" Jae Hyun ask. Hyunseung nod and chuckle.

"Umma, can you please say to the God that I want my Umma to be safe? I am sure God will listen to Umma because Umma is kind." Hyun Jun said.

Hyunseung smile again as he hold his tears.

"Whatever happen, my kids, my children, be good to your Appa. Always stay beside him when he needs you. Take care of your guysself. Make your Appa happy. Most importantly, protect each other. Love each other. And remember, Umma always loves you guys." Hyunseung hug the kids tightly.

Hyun Jun and Jae Hyun wipe their Umma's tears that flowing down.

"Umma promise will be safe and stay with us again. Okay?" Jae Hyun held out his pinky finger. Hyunseung look hesitated. He look at Junhyung to find some strength. Junhyung nod while blinking away his tears.

"Umma loves you guys." Hyunseung kiss Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun.

"We love you too Umma." The twin hug their moths. Junhyung went to them and join the hug. Dongwoon take the twin and let Junhyung and Hyunseung alone.

"Just one thing I wanna tell you. It is all forgiven and forgotten now. I love you so much for who you are. Thank you for the love. Thank you for being my second chance. I will make sure you escape death this time. I promise Seung." Junhyung hug Hyunseung.

Hyunseung nod and kiss Junhyung's shoulder.

"Promise me one thing.." Junhyung nod.

"Name the baby Yong Haneul. This baby, he come from heaven. To give all of us second chance. For himself, and for all of us. He is our heaven. So please Junnie, take care of the twin and Haneul. This is our love. Promise me.." Hyunseung said. Junhyung nod and kiss Hyunseung's lips.

"Its time.." Dongwoon open the door. Hyunseung and Junhyung broke the kiss and look at each other.

"Now, let's smile for each other." Junhyung said. Hyunseung smile wide. Junhyung too.

The bright smile for both of them..

--

Hyunseung take one last glance at Junhyung beside him. The grip loose as they nearing the operation theatre.

"I love you Yong Junhyung." Hyunseung said.

"I love you too, Jang Hyunseung, Jang Haneul.." Junhyung said and they parted.

'I will wait for you Seung.. I will wait..'

Junhyung look down at the ring in his palm. 

'I will propose and we will have proper wedding Seung.. I promise..' Junhyung thought and smile his smile.

--

Dongwoon look at Hyunseung who just look up to the ceiling.

"Hyunseung.."

"I trust my life on you Son Dongwoon. Good luck.." Hyunseung said. Dongwoon shivered.

'I can do this.' Dongwoon take deep breath and take the sedative.

Hyunseung feel the needle pricking his arm. All the flashback from he is born to the world until the day he is now on this lifebed.

He smile as the happy moment keep on appearing before his eyes. 

'I love you...'

He smile his brightest smile and closed his eyes. No tears, only smile..

--

Doojoon and Yoseob glance at each other.

"I know you didn't mean that." Doojoon said.

"A year, and nine months. I miss you.." Yoseob said.

Doojoon look at Yoseob. "We are so close yet so far. I can't let you go Yoseob. But then, it hurts knowing that you love Junhyung before and not me. Its hurt knowing you.. I don't know what to say Seob." Doojoon said and look down. Yoseob choked on his tears.

"I am sorry. I am sorry Doojoon. I am so sorry.."

Doojoon stand up and knelt in front of Yoseob.

"But Yoseob, in life, everyone deserve a second chance. It doesn't matter how big the sin is. How many mistake that we did. But everyone that breathe in this world, deserve a second chance. In the same story, but the second chance. It means, don't ever waste the second chance. And you deserve that Seob. You deserve a second chance. And I am giving you a second chance Yoseob.." Doojoon said. Yoseob look up with his teary eyes met the latter's teary eyes.

Yoseob pull Doojoon into a hug. " Thank you Doojoon. Thank you..." Yosoeb cried. Doojoon nod in the hug.

"I love you Yoseob.. I miss you Yoseob.. I need you Yoseob.. I want you Yoseob.." Doojoon said.

Gikwang, Junhyung, and Hoya exchange look and smile a bit.

"At least, something good happen.." Hoya mumble and smile a bit..

--

Junhyung look at the already sleeping twin on his laps. His laps become numb because of the weight of the children.

'If Hyunseung support one of them, maybe it will less hurt.'  Junhyung smile at his own thought.

It have been 5 hours since Hyunseung in there. It was silence accompany them except for the nurses and doctors that keep rushing in and out of the surgery room. Junhyung keep his faith in his heart. Think positive that Hyunseung will make it. Because he promised... But then, he still can't keep the questions away from his mind. Does the baby okay? Is Hyunseung struggling too much now? Does both of them save? Junhyung will make sure all of the answer is the nice one.

A nurse is running towards them.

"Hoya ssi..." The nurse pant. All eyes on the nurse.

"Dongwoo ssi.."

"Dongwoo wae?" Hoya stand up quickly..

"Dongwoo ssi's hand twitched. The doctor is checking him up. He might wake up, or he might die.." The nurse said.

"Please follow me.." The nurse said and walk away. Hoya look at all of them and his eyes land on Junhyung. Junhyung smile and nod.

"Thank you Junhyung.." And Hoya went away.

--

Dongwoon stare at the ground. Yixing come and pat his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Dongwoon.." Yixing hand the baby to Dongwoon. Dongwoon nod and take the baby. He smile a little.

"Welcome to the world, Yong Haneul.." Dongwoon kiss the baby who blink cutely.

Dongwoon darted his eyes to the pale unmoving figure on the bed, covered under the white sheet. He turn back to the baby.

"It's all over now Dongwoon. You yourself have to be strong for those who are waiting out there. This baby, he just born and he needs a lot of love. Don't make the baby suffer. Now, go and meet them. Face the reality now.." Yixing said. Dongwoon look at Yixing.

'Well done Hyunseung..' He said as he tear his gaze away from the figure on the bed.

--

The door open and Hoya look at the person who already sat on the bed.

"Dongwoo.." It come out as whisper. Dongwoo look up and small smile etched upon his face.

"Hoya.." Dongwoo's voice was hoarse. He finally wake upo from his long sleep. Hoya hug Dongwoo immediately.

"Thank God you wake up.." Hoya said. Dongwoo smile and nod

"Did you wait for me so long Hoya?" Dongwoo ask. Hoya smile a little.

"The time never move since the day I wait for you Dongwoo." Hoya said. 

Dongwoon broke the hug and look at Hoya. "Where is Hyunseung?" Dongwoo ask.

Hoya look down. The door creaked open.

--

Dongwoon open the door and Junhyung rush to him. The kids beamed happily as they saw the baby in Dongwoon's arm.

Junhyung smile as Dongwoon hand him the baby. The others were smiling too.

"Hey Yong Haneul.. Welcome to the world my love.." Junhyung said and kiss the baby's cheek. Dongwoon smile a bit.

He look at DooSeob and Gikwang went to his side..

"Hyung, the baby is healthy.. He got Hyunseung's chubby cheek and doe eyes and he got your lips." Dongwoon said. Junhyung smile.

"Where is Hyunseung?" Junhyung ask. Dongwoon's smile fell and he look down. Everyone look at him with curiousity in their eyes.

Junhyung look at Dongwoon. He turn to Dooseob.

"Doojoon, Yoseob, can you guys take Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun for some food? They are hungry." Junhyung said.

"B-But.." "Go! Now!"

Doojoon and Yoseob nod. They take the kids' hand but then two of them yanked their hands away.

"Appa! I don't wanna go! I wanna stay with Umma!" Hyun Jun protested.

"Me too Appa!" Jae Hyun shout. Junhyung look at Dongwoon.

"Hyung, I guess, I should just tell you.."

"He...."

--

Junhyung carress his pale white cheek and lips.

"Hey Seung.. You see, our Haneul has born.. Good job to you Seung.. You have done your best you know that right?" Junhyung chuckle to himself.

He place the baby between Hyunseung's arm.

"All this while, we spend our time together. I cherish all the time we had. Although just for a while, I have never been any happier. Then, when I thought I was going to lose you, God give me another chance to be with you. Although the time is not enough for me, but I am grateful enough. Thank you Jang Hyunseung for all those love. For all those sacrifice. Thank you Hyunseung. You have done so much. Now, it is time for you to rest. You don't need to feel all those pain anymore.. Although I say we promised, I forgot, only me that promise it to myself. Although I broke my promise,but you have done it well. Although you are gone, but you left Haneul for us. I promise I will take care of our baby. Our children. And Hyunseung, I am sorry I didn't propose you earlier. Now, wear this ring will you?"

Junhyung wipe his tears and with trembling hand, he slipped the ring into Hyunseung's slender unmoving finger. Junhyung smile and look at Hyunseung again.

"Good job Jang Hyunseung. I am really proud of you.. So, I thank you and I love you too.." Junhyung lean down and kiss Hyunseung's dry pale lips.

Junhyung's tears fall on Hyunseung's eyes make it seems that Hyunseung is crying too. Junhyung parted their lips and examine Hyunseung's figure again for the last time.

'I always love you Hyunseung..' 

Junhyung straighten himself and take a deep breath. He pick Haneul up from the bed and cover Hyunseung's face slowly.

He walk to the door, and with one last glance, he smile his brightest smile even when the tears trickling down.

"Because you died with your brightest smile Jang Hyunseung..."

In this life, we have always make mistakes. But then, we didn't realize that we always got second chance. It is up to us whether we want to cherish or waste this second chance. Fated by God, life and death is in his hand. If it is fated to be, it will happen. But then, it is up to us on how we want to change the storyline of our life. But we have to remember. We just live once, and die once. There is no turning back. We have just to go on with our life.We as our own self, will never have another story. We have only one life, one death, one story, but then second chance. That's why, we are living in the Same Story, Second Chance.

The End


I guess this is the end?

Nahh, we will see if I change my mind.

Thank you for 100 subscribers and readers!

I appreciate you guys! Do take a look at Let's Play A Game and

Just A Little While. I love you alls! Till we meet again!

DevilDeer85