Same Story, Second Chance - Chapter Eighteen

Same Story, Second Chance

Jae Hyun walks in the garden. Alone. He is alone. But no. He is not scared at all. Because the garden is so beautiful that he believes bad people wouldn't go there. He walk and walk until he reach a waterfall. His lips curved up. The smell is so pleasent. Lavendar..

"Umma.." He called. He just felt like he miss his Umma so much. The feeling was s

o sudden. And, he can felt someone hugged him from back.

"Jae Hyun ah.." The voice was the one he longing for.

"Umma.." He turn around and quickly hugged his mom. The red haired man. Kim Hyunseung...

"Umma, Jae miss Umma so much!" Jae Hyun kiss his mom's cheek.

"Umma too. Don't worry. Seungie Umma is for you arra." Kim Hyunseung said.

"Jae Hyun..." The same voice called him. He look at his red haired mom's back and saw the milky haired man. All of them is wearing white tuxedo.

"Seungie Umma!" He ran and hug the same person.

"Umma! I love you!" Jae Hyun confessed.

"Umma loves you too," Jang Hyunseung said. Suddenly, his hand was grabbed by a man and brings him far from the two mother.

"Appa! Appa! Umma! Umma!!!" Jae Hyun struggle to free himself. When he looks at the mothers, his eyes widen and tears b down.

"UMMAA!!!!" He scream.

Kim Hyunseung lays on the ground with blood pooling him. He was hitted by a car. Cut and bruises can be seen.

Jang Hyunseung lays on the ground with blood at his chest, stomach and even his neck. He was stabbed.

Both of the mothers raise their hand to reach Jae Hyun. Both of the mothers have tears in their eyes.

"Jae Hyun.." Both of them whimpers.

"Umma!!!" Jae Hyun try to run but the grip of the man tighten.

"Please help my Umma!! Please ahjussi!!" Jae Hyun said to the man.

The beautiful garden just now turns into a hell. Fire was everywhere. Blood is on the ground. Metallic blood smell is everywhere.

Their clothes is b with blood. Jae Hyun looks at his clothes and saw his heart is not there anymore. Blood was coming out from his chest.

Another car come and hit Kim Hyunseung again.

Another man come and stab Jang Hyunseung again.

Yong Jae Hyun become helpless. The kid look so pathetic. Seeking for help, no one is there other than the man.

He saw the two mothers engulfed in the fire. They were burning but the blood still flowing.

He look at the masked man who open the mask and show him his true face.

Jae Hyun was terrified..

--

Jae Hyun's eyebags can be seen clearly.

"Jae, are you okay? You look likes you are not. What happen? Tell Uncle Yoseob." Yoseob said.

"I miss Umma." Jae Hyun said. Hyun Jun looks at her brother. She push away her plate and left to their bedroom.

Yoseob sigh.

"Jae,eat your breakfast then go upstairs and rest." Yoseob said. Jae Hyun push away his plate and went to his bedroom too.

Jae Hyun enters the bedroom and saw his sister is staring at the picture of their family.

"Noona.." Jae Hyun called. Hyun Jun looks up and then she look away.

"Noona.. Please talk to me.. I miss you a lot." Jae Hyun said. Hyun Jun stare at her brother blankly.

"Noona, you are just handcasted. Not mouth casted. You just broke your hand. You are not mute yet." Jae Hyun said.

It have been three weeks. The police is still investigating about the kidnapping case. Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun woke up three days after the incident. Since Hyun Jun wakes up, she never speak again. The doctor consider it as trauma. They didn't force the kid to say anything because they know, they just a kid. Well, for them, they are just kids.

As for Junhyung, he didn't got to contact Hyunseung at all. When he tried to call that boy, no one answer. When he went to his mansion, Hoya would said that Hyunseung didn't want to meet him yet and said that the boy needs some time. When he went to the company, Hyunseung wasn't there too. They said he is abroad for business matter.

"Morning my children!" Junhyung enters the bedroom cheerfully. But, seeing his children looking all gloomy, he walk slowly to the kids.

"Hey, I thought you guys will be happy to see me. What's wrong?" Junhyung ask.

"I miss Umma." Jae Hyun said. Junhyung's face changed.

Junhyung looks at his children. He sigh.

"Hey guys, let's get ready, we are going to the hospital for theraphy." Junhyung said. He washed Hyun Jun and Jae Hyun by himself. He even help the kids to wore the clothes. They go downstairs and go to the hospital after drop Yoseob at Doojoon's office.

They arrived at Dongwoon's office.

"Hey, little kids, come to uncle Dongwoon." Dongwoon called. Hyun Jun walks in and sit at one of the chairs while Jae Hyun jumped onto Dongwoon's lap.

"Aigoo! How are you Hyun, Jae?" Dongwoon ask friendly.

"I am okay uncle." Jae Hyun said. Dongwoon looks at Hyun Jun who nod slightly. Dongwoon exhale his breathe.

"Okay. Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun, starting from today, you guys wouldn't be treated by me anymore because I am not children's doctor. You guys will get new doctor today. So, let me bring you guys to the new doctor. Come." Dongwoon said. They walk to the other floor of the hospital building and go to the children's section.

There were many other children. Some were suffered with leukimea and cancers. Some were having bruises and wound from accident. Some were abused. Some were having syndrome down. Some were coma and lying lifelessly on the bed. Some were blind. A gush of sympathy makes it way to Junhyung's heart. His children was lucky because his children just having several bruises that will heal quickly. Not like those child that maybe has to suffer along their life.

"Guys, attention. This are your new friends. They will come here every weekend. So, please be nice to them. They are twins. This is Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun." Dongwoon said. The twins bow to the others.

"Are you guys sick?" A boy who looks slightly pale come forward and ask. Jae Hyun nod.

"We was beaten. My rib broken and my head has wound." Jae Hyun said and suddenly cough.

"This is my older sister. She broke her hand. And... She is trauma.." Jae Hyun said. The boy nod.

"Well. My name is Kim Jongin. Call me Kai. Let's be friend." The boy named Kai extend his hand. Jae Hyun shook his hand.

Dongwoon smile sadly. Then, a doctor comes in the ward.

"Children, your playing time has over. You guys should go back to your ward. In the evening, you can come again." The doctor said. The nurses bring the children to their own ward.

"Nurse Kim, please take Jinyoung to his room and give his medicine right away. His condition is worsening." The doctor. The nurse nod and bring the already weak boy to the ward.

"Doctor Zhang, this is my niece and nephew. Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun." The doctor smile at the twins.

"Annyeong Jae and Hyun. I am Doctor Zhang Yixing. You can call me Doctor Yixing or Lay." Lay said and smile sweetly.

"Annyeong Doctor! I am Jae Hyun and this is my sister Hyun Jun." Jae bow resepctly. Lay ruffle Jae Hyun's hair which make Jae Hyun frown because he didn't like people to touch his hair. Except for his mother.

"Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun please wait in the room first because Doctor Lay and Doctor Dongwoon have something to discuss with your father." Lay said. Yoseob and the twins sat at the couch whle Junhyung follows the doctors.

|----|

"So, this is the MRI scan that we have done during the surgery last time. And, from what I see, there is abnormal activities in your son's body." Lay said. Dongwoon just nod.

"Wh-what are you saying?" Junhyung ask nervously.

"From what Dongwoon has told me, your late wife, was having kidney cancer before he died. And I think, this kind of cancer is genetic. Your late wife had this kidney when he is pregnant. And, one of your child must have got the cancer cell and it grows in your son's body." Lay said.

"A-are you saying, Jae Hyun has kidney cancer?" Junhyung ask again with his eyes bewildered at the two doctors.

"Hyung, as much as we want to deny it, we can't Hyung. This is the reality and we can't run from it. Jae Hyun has cancer at the 1st stage already. But, it is not kidney cancer. It is stomach cancer. Maybe, the cancer cell has spread to his stomach first. This is just minor cancer. But still, we have to give him treatment. He is still a child. His body might can't take it for longer time. We have to stop the cancer from spreading." Dongwoon said. Junhyung was speechless.

'Oh God! What have I done in my past life that everyone around me have to receive the punishment?' Junhyung cover his face with his hand as the lone tears slowly make it way down Junhyung's cheek.

'Before was Kim Hyunseung. Now is Yong Jae Hyun. And he is slowly losing Jang Hyunseung.'

"How? Why? Wh-why him out of 8 billion people in this world why my children?" Junhyung sobs. Dongwoon and Lay look at each other.

"Junhyung, there is one more thing you should know." Dongwoon said. Junhyung wipe away his tears and try to =gather his courage.

"Okay. Spill." Junhyung said. Lay look at his file and open other MRI scan.

"This is about Hyun Jun. From what we have look through. She has no problem with her head or brain. She is fine physically. But..." Lay stopped.

"She might wouldn't open up to the world anymore if the trauma from the incident keep haunting her." Dongwoon continued.

"And how is that? " Junhyung ask.

"We can't force children. But, if we send her for theraphy, she might wants to tell us the actual story." Lay said.

"We have to send her to psychiatrist. We are not saying that Hyun Jun has mental problems. We just want to get rid of her trauma. That's all." Dongwoon said. Junhyung exhale his breathe. When he close his eyes, tears will come out.

"I I don't mind. Please, just do everything as long as my son and my daughter will be safe." Junhyung said.

"No worries Junhyung. We are trying our best. Starting from tomorrow, you have to send both of your children here for treatment. As for Jae Hyun, he will be place in children's ward cancer section and for Hyun Jun you can take her home. And no worries, the doctor in charge of Hyun Jun is a female. So, it will be easy for Hyun Jun to tell her anything." Lay said. Junhyung nod.

"Jae Hyun. What else we can do other than treatment. I mean, other than those chemo. What can we do?" Junhyung ask.

"Surgery. But, I don't think Jae Hyun will need it because it is minor. We can just use the chemo." Lay said. Junhyung nod.

"I agree with whatever you do. But please, make sure my son and my daughter is okay." Junhyung said. Lay and Dongwoon nod.

"Please sign this documents first. We can start the treatment tomorrow." Lay said. Junhyung nod and do as what the doctor said.